Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reaction proper made me cringe. You could tell he was gutted but trying to save face
He got proper egg on his face and serves him right for being so judgemental about Deeps and women in general! The way he was trying to dance it off and get everyone to “party” when everyone was literally floored was hilarious! She looked stunning and absolutely knocked him for six so good for her, he could have had such a lovely marriage and new family as they were all on board, but typical bloke always wants more!

Reactions: 29
He got proper egg on his face and serves him right for being so judgemental about Deeps and women in general! The way he was trying to dance it off and get everyone to “party” when everyone was literally floored was hilarious! She looked stunning and absolutely knocked him for six so good for her, he could have had such a lovely marriage and new family as they were all on board, but typical bloke always wants more!
He was so shocked!!!! So happy she said NO

Reactions: 19
wow i didn't like mallory at the beginning but i do feel bad for her here!

Reactions: 14
deepti more like QUEENTI go girlllll 👑

love that she said he doesn't deserve her!

also am i being crazy, didn't jarett's dad ask to officiate the ceremony? they made it into a big thing back then but then he didn't?
edit: or was that him??

Reactions: 10
@Babyyoda88 Fancy seeing you here 😄

Erghk why do we have to wait for the reunion? 😩
I don't get it either. Split the season in two parts? Sure. Save the weddings for a week later? I guess. But the reunion another week later? Just don't see the point 🙄

I love how radiant, proud and happy Deeps looked 🤩
During the bachelorette party you could actually see how Deeps started to see the light. So happy she did. She's the real hero of this season!

deepti more like QUEENTI go girlllll 👑

love that she said he doesn't deserve her!

also am i being crazy, didn't jarett's dad ask to officiate the ceremony? they made it into a big thing back then but then he didn't?
I think that was his dad though?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yeah sorry i just edited my post to say 'or was that him' haha he looked so different 😂

iyanna looked INCREDIBLE, i want the number of her make up artist

lol danielle and nick both look a bit kooky to me and they played a song for their entrance/first dance called ✨crazy✨, that can't be a coincidence haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, what an episode!

Proud of Deepti, and he really showed his true colors with that reaction, enjoy Nobu babes! :rolleyes:

Shayne was coked out in every episode but that wedding was next level, dude was ticking!

I was surprised he handled it as well as he did. I thought he would be worse!

The parents on the show were so lovely and understanding, apart from Nick's mom she knows something the rest of us don't.

Surprised at Sal and Mal tbh. I thought if anything she would say no.

I didn't buy Iyanna and Garrett until that wedding episode, but they do seem well matched.

Reactions: 9
OH MY …. No I’m so happy Iyana & Jarette said yes, I like them. Bit shocked about Deepti! But I don’t blame her after some of the stuff he’d been saying, I did like Natalie & Shayne.. but I could sense they’d be arguing a lot if they did go through with it.

I don’t know if it’s just me but is it Sal? The one Mallory was with, I feel like he might not be over his ex situation.. & speaking to her sister she seemed quite sharp toward him & the marriage idea, I expected him to say yes, what a whirl wind this has been 😂

Reactions: 13
Shane looked like he was particularly off his tits on something during the wedding episode imo! I’m glad Natalie seen through it all as that would have been a volatile relationship for sure!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the producers decide whether the bride or groom says 'I do' first. Sometimes it was the man and sometimes it was the woman. I wondered if the people on the show had to reveal their decisions to the producers beforehand so that the producers could choose whichever would make better TV but Sal said he didn't decide until he was standing at the altar.

Reactions: 16
I wonder how the producers decide whether the bride or groom says 'I do' first. Sometimes it was the man and sometimes it was the woman. I wondered if the people on the show had to reveal their decisions to the producers beforehand so that the producers could choose whichever would make better TV but Sal said he didn't decide until he was standing at the altar.
I'd also love to know! That and how they decide which couples to give screentime. As apparently more couples got engaged.
In the Japanese version they followed apl the couples that got engaged as far as I know. There were 8 couples in total, which meant they had to send them off to different locations after the pods.
Wonder why they don't do the same for the US version.

Why are those gold cups in every shot 😂
I saw an article online about them. Apparently it's just because the producer liked how they looked. But people speculate it's because they're not see through, which means they can use their footage non chronologically.

@Babyyoda88 Season 1 is better. And then you can watch the Brazilian and Japanese version as well :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.