Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shayne and his ma were cute, him grabbing her for another cuddle just before he went in 😭 also eek at the awkward look between the mums!!

Reactions: 12
Natalie's dad is just beautiful! He loves his baby girl so much it was so lovely to see 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There were a few shocks for me! Didn't expect as many no's. Can't wait for the reunion!

Reactions: 24
I honestly don't understand why Sal said no.
I swear, if he ends up with that side chick that was crying at his sisters'.
He seemed so smitten with Mal. I feel bad for her...

Reactions: 22
Contains finale spoilers…..

Just watched the finale.
Didn't grip me like season one.
I’m also in the Nick is gay/bi camp. I noticed that several times when he was getting physical with Danielle he’d glance at the camera. I think his mother may also think it and that’s why she had a face like a slapped arse the entire time.

I fear for Natalie - I wouldn’t fancy being on the wrong side of Shayne’s mum! 😱😱😱

Re Shaina, is she only a strong Christian when it suits her? Stating on camera that she likes sex 5 times a day seemed the total opposite to her supposed values. Was it Shaina or the blonde Instagrammer who said that they do everything when it comes to sex?!

What a shame that they didn’t follow another of the engaged couples once Kyle and Shaina pulled out early in the process.

When is the reunion show on please?

Reactions: 19
Not looking at anyone else's posts while I watch but

YES DEEPTI I LITERALLY STAN YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Deepti’s dress (well, outfit really) is divine 😍 the detail 😍
I did start to daydream about whether I could pull off a similar wedding dress. It was gorgeous!

Definitely an unpredictable finale, though. I wouldn't have predicted Deepti, Natalie or Sal's responses!!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't understand why Sal said no.
I swear, if he ends up with that side chick that was crying at his sisters'.
He seemed so smitten with Mal. I feel bad for her...
I thought he was the most mature out of all of them, wanting more time and the pressure of the show and being married taken away to explore if they were going to work out long term

Reactions: 6
I thought he was the most mature out of all of them, wanting more time and the pressure of the show and being married taken away to explore if they were going to work out long term
Eh, why enter in a show like Love is Blind then? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Omg Deepti's wedding dress/outfit - divine. She looked beautiful. Love the things she said in the finale episode; one of my favourite people from both seasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Deepti is a queen and so glad she got in first..I dont think he was expecting it and was trying to make himself look good after...

Reactions: 25
I couldn't believe Shake didn't even go and speak to her after, she is well shot!

Reactions: 25
Ha, couldn't resist reading all the spoilers even though I haven't watched the new episodes.....yet!

Anyway this season so far has been pretty boring imo and I'm just waiting for the reunion because that is where you get all the dirt

Reactions: 5
ahahah i love how nick was like ''now we have 50 something years of being together'', he had already counted how many years he has to tolerate her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.