Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Danielle
She shouldn’t of been on this programme she has so many issues
All she does is cry and do that silly giddy laugh and half the time I can’t understand what she is saying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just finished the first episode of Brazil. Ana and Shey are so cute and I love how they have hugged each other, af if their arms were not long enough! 🤗

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Season two is just a mirror of season one.

Shaina = Jessica
Shayne = Barnett
Kyle = Mark
Nick = Damian

Can't stop watching it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Japanese show is so lovely. It’s just what I needed to distract me from all the horrible news. I love the way it’s shot and produced, it’s so sincere.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I believe that’s why she had a panic attack, don’t believe she was actually physically sick (just said that to get out of a stressful social situation given she’d just had a panic attack/had one coming, which I’m absolutely not judging her for btw) and I certainly don’t believe she was looking to see when Nick would be coming back. Why the comments about who he was with etc, if that were the case? Plus what would you even be able to tell about his ETA from looking?
she’s got a lot of issues for sure, and I hope she’sable to make progress with working on those. It’s sad but she’s not in a healthy enough headspace for a relationship under the circumstances imo.

Nick gives me serial killer vibes. Shayne looks like a copy of Jake Paul, I do like Natalie & Deepti. Danielle… hmm.. bit irritating like thrush. Don’t get me started on Shaina - 1st Class beg/home wrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nick gave me massive drama queen vibes. He really wanted to know all the drama that was going on when they were meeting other couples, or so Netflix showed anyway - honestly just seems like he was put in there to stir some drama/talk about it

Really confused where the Natalie and Shayne being a 'fake' couple came from during that one episode. Nick was also asking people about their opinions regarding that before (?) Shaina seemed to mention it

Reactions: 8
On episode 6 and ohhhh my god we can all be a little crazy at times but Danielle is next level bat tit crazy. It's such a turn off.

oh my God shakes reaction to being jilted at the alter!!!??? Thrilled that he wasn't the one rejecting her so it made him look like the good guy?!?!? He literally threw a party as she walked away. Wtf!!! Also shocked gay nick said yes to crazy eyes

Reactions: 29
Watching the last episode!
Omg 😱 I can't believe Nick said yes! I hope their arguments were all staged, because they don't seem like a healthy couple at all.
Deepti! Omg, queen! So happy she realised Shake is a moron and that's she needs someone who loves her 100%. Him saying "I'm so happy she rejected me, if she would've said yes, I'd have said yes" is such a dick move. He's probably mad she didn't desire him and said no. What an absolute prick.
I did not see the no of Nathalie coming 😱 Apparently he said he hated her during their fight, so I fully understand her. Kinda still rooting for them though, is that insane?
Sal said no?!?! I feel like she would've said yes.
Iyana's dad reminds me of someone, but I don't know who? Happy for Iyana they both said yes. Just hope Jarrette will treat her well.

Reactions: 14
I forgot the finale was today, nooooo. I’ve wasted baby’s nap time catching up on mafsaus instead 🤦🏼‍♀️ and I have plans later.

I might cancel my plans 😂

Okay, I’m now watching! How sweaty is Nick?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
okay but the groomsman making eyes at Deepti… he’s sliding into her DMs as Shake fake parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.