Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two thoughts so far -

Danielle looks like someone… who is it?!

Shanes eyes are distracting. They’re moving as if they have a mind of their own and at some point I can see the whites all the way around them!
She kinda reminds me of Alex in Love Island 2 years ago when Dr Alex was with her.

Reactions: 9
Danielle is something, not a good something...picking fights all the time. Nick run for the hills mate...

Dont want to read to much of the above incase of spoilers...

Reactions: 10
i've started love is blind brazil because i'm an addict and it is soooo much better!! pls everyone watch it so we can collectively drool over thiago 😍

Reactions: 5
Two thoughts so far -

Danielle looks like someone… who is it?!

Shanes eyes are distracting. They’re moving as if they have a mind of their own and at some point I can see the whites all the way around them!
She does look like someone and its been bugging me because I can't think of who

Just finished e6 and my thoughts are:
Shayne & Natalie
She is far too good for him. He is incredibly needy for somebody that is such a "bro" He has no sense of humour and I feel like he might have a substance abuse issue, his eyes are all over the place and he is constantly gurning. He needed to stand up for Natalie with Shaina

Jarret & Iyanna
Iyanna has huge jealousy issues, I feel really sorry for Jarret. But at the same time he clearly just wanted the fame and followers. He wasn't really that into Iyanna

Nick & Danielle
She is completely toxic and shouldn't be in a relationship. She needs therapy more than a husband. I'm surprised Nick is on the show he truly is an old skool hippie and I imagine him living a commune where everybody is free to love everybody :LOL: Surprised by his little tit stirring was not expecting that

Shake & Deepti
I love them as a couple and I wish there was a romantic spark. I think they would be awesome if it worked out. At the same time I wish he would be honest with her and see if it could still work. Often times great friendships turn into amazing relationships

Kyle & Shaina
She's an absolute piece of work. He deserves better but again how did he think this would work when she's told him how important her religion is and he made fun of it in the pod. Shaina has massive bunny boiler vibes

Salvador & Mallory
I have high hopes for both of them. She shouldn't have entertained Jarret in the previous episode but I do think her and Sal can make this work. They are the most normal people in the show

Roll on e7!

Still say that Shayne is a young Gary Busey

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, not read the thread for the new series so apologies if it’s been said before but Shayne’s mum looks just like Eddie Izzard! Weird!

A7F1ED23-7B6C-45EA-8F78-B62A520E9DFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can’t stop laughing. E9 Shayne didn’t hit a single baseball at the Bachelors and he stormed off the field 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay so I’m on episode 9 now, only really just started it but honestly how do I now like Shayne?! He’s still a bit cringey and immature but he doesn’t seem a bad guy. Did not see that coming 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay so I’m on episode 9 now, only really just started it but honestly how do I now like Shayne?! He’s still a bit cringey and immature but he doesn’t seem a bad guy. Did not see that coming 😂
Cos he didn't run off with that wagon shaina

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shake's mom is amazing! 🤩

Honestly hope Nick will say no. Danielle needs a therapist asap!

Also really started to warm up to Shayne. He doesn't seem very bright, but he does seem nice. I actually felt bad for him when he didn't hit any balls and got so upset, poor thing 😅
Shaina just did it for the fame. I can't believe she thought she'd get Shayne back by calling his relationship a fraud 😅

Reactions: 9
Shake's mom is amazing! 🤩

Honestly hope Nick will say no. Danielle needs a therapist asap!

Also really started to warm up to Shayne. He doesn't seem very bright, but he does seem nice. I actually felt bad for him when he didn't hit any balls and got so upset, poor thing 😅
Shaina just did it for the fame. I can't believe she thought she'd get Shayne back by calling his relationship a fraud 😅
If I’m completely honest, once I stopped laughing about how mad he got, I actually felt pretty bad for him, he must have been really disappointed and it would’ve been embarrassing, especially as it sounds as tho he’d told the others he played in college 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.