Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Male energy’ ffs 😂 it’s a sexist generalisation to say, and present as fact, that men are less drama, in my humble opinion. And I’m aware I’m derailing further so I’ll shut up now.
I’m talking of my own experiences so not sure why so many people are triggered by it. If you say the women in your life is less drama than the men then I’m not over here calling you sexist.
I see it as a fact and leave it at that but some “people” always have to have an issue or make a drama about it. Are you a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Male energy’ ffs 😂 it’s a sexist generalisation to say, and present as fact, that men are less drama, in my humble opinion. And I’m aware I’m derailing further so I’ll shut up now.

I saw that on Netflix earlier, might give it a go! The problem is the same as with a lot of reality love type shows, the first series (sometimes two) work really well as you have proper characters and they don’t know how it’s going to blow up so don’t think so much about how they present themselves, they just are themselves iyswim? Then after that you just get a lot of wannabe influencers. And that’s not so entertaining at all.
Love island is a prime example!
There was someone in S1 who I thought was a total actress. Her name escapes me but everything was just OTT drama with her. He didn't marry her but they still ended up together for a while

Reactions: 4
I’m talking of my own experiences so not sure why so many people are triggered by it. If you say the women in your life is less drama than the men then I’m not over here calling you sexist.
I see it as a fact and leave it at that but some “people” always have to have an issue or make a drama about it. Are you a woman?
Triggered 😂 don’t be daft, I’m not exactly worked up, just explaining why stating ‘women are more drama’ is somewhat sexist. Yes, I am a woman, but I’m not sure that’s relevant.
Why would I say women are less drama? Some people are less drama, some people are more drama. I’m getting the feeling you might be the latter, and I’m out. I’ve said my piece, I’d rather get back to love is blind talk!

Was it Giannina? She was great tv.

View attachment 1070225
Amazingly bonkers!! The catch up with those two 😂

Reactions: 10
omg nick should NOT be apologizing to danielle

Reactions: 11
Sooooo shaina is just hiding behind the religion thing as an excuse?
I’m really on the fence. It’s not unbelievable that’s she’s very religious but it did seem.. convenient that they had such drastically opposing views and that she felt so very strongly about them from the way she was arguing with matey. Maybe she doesn’t know how to just say no thanks?

Reactions: 1
i actually respect how shayne has handled this, when i saw him back in the pods and if i had to imagine him in this situation i would have said he would flirt back with shaina but he actually stood up for natalie! good job shayne!
also, jarette's dad and shake's mum 💕💕💕

omg so is sal a playerrrrrrr

can you tell i'm binging this 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sooooo shaina is just hiding behind the religion thing as an excuse?
Not watched the second part yet but this was 100% my take on it. She's looking for an escape route that won't make her look like a complete a-hole because the real reason is she just doesn't want whatshisface.

Reactions: 10
Not watched the second part yet but this was 100% my take on it. She's looking for an escape route that won't make her look like a complete a-hole because the real reason is she just doesn't want whatshisface.
He just couldn’t (wouldn’t!!) take the hint 😂

Reactions: 2
yes - much like Jessica in S1 going on and on about the age difference between her and kind-hearted Mark. Nah she just didn’t fancy him and was gutted she couldn’t reel Barnett in.

Reactions: 11
yes - much like Jessica in S1 going on and on about the age difference between her and kind-hearted Mark. Nah she just didn’t fancy him and was gutted she couldn’t reel Barnett in.
She accepted his proposal though before telling Shane how she felt . Anyway god knows why she likes Shane so much

Reactions: 3
I thought Shaina came across so badly in that conversation with Shayne. For some reason she thought they were totally on the same page about him and Natalie - which he was so obviously not. She also did the icky thing - going after the other girl, she didn't really mention enough why she even thought her and Shayne would make a great match.

Reactions: 16
i watched it all and i never thought i'd say this but shayne actually seems like a decent guy 😅

Reactions: 9
i watched it all and i never thought i'd say this but shayne actually seems like a decent guy 😅
Oh god I can't believe I came away thinking this a bit too!
I really liked he and Natalie meeting each other's families. Her parents, even though they were obviously shocked, seemed very nice and down to earth. And his mum was great too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.