Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s driving me mad but Bartise voice and the way he goes on talking really reminds me of someone famous and I can’t think who

Reactions: 2
Saw someone else mention this but Cole is definitely giving off Shake vibes, basically telling everyone he’s not super attracted to Zanab, she deserves better

Reactions: 8
It's probably due to society. Women should be light skinned and men "tall, DARK, and handsome"

Moving from the US to UK in my teens I thought boys would be better but I've been ignored whilst a dark skinned black man talks to my light skinned friend lol . .. But I love my friends, they now use that power to get me a free drink and then Ditch the man loool

----

Seeing previous of ep5 SK mum deffo doesn't like Raven. Especially how she was playing with the Nigerian food.

Reactions: 5
In the previews it’s interesting how not all the women have been shown wearing wedding dresses suggesting some of them don’t make it as far as the ceremony.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.