Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quinzel

VIP Member
I thought Cole was probably the most attractive one until he said he is a man of god. Personally that's such a big turn off for me haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Deepti is a queen and so glad she got in first..I dont think he was expecting it and was trying to make himself look good after...

Reactions: 25

Clickbait

VIP Member
So this may be a controversial opinion but I think Nick is very controlling and that is why he likes Danielle - she’s indecisive and doubts herself so he can step in and tell her what the right thing to do/think is, basically what he does or thinks.

He has controlling traits and a need for order - the OCD, the making his own toothpaste and shower products, the showering twice a day.

She’s definitely not ready for any sort of relationship, but he is the opposite of the man she should choose. I believe he phrased things the way she describes because she holds onto nuggets of the conversation so he’s gaslighting her a bit by suggesting he didn’t say them. Perhaps they were taken out of context but that’s a different conversation.

I think Nick’s family are clearly horrible and don’t like him much. I can’t believe he’s had many relationships. My bf thinks he’s in the closet. I don’t like the fact he’s such a shit stirrer either.

Similarly, couldn’t stand Danielle’s mother - you can tell it’s all about her and that’s probably one of the reasons she’s grown up as she has.

My guesses are:
Danielle and Nick - (she says yes, he says no);
Mallory and Sal - (she says no, he says yes);
Natalie and Shayne (they both say yes);
Iyanna and Jarette (unsure, I think she may say no and he says yes);
Deepti and Shake (she says yes, he says no).

I think Shake is despicable telling anyone who’ll listen that he’s not attracted to her without raising it with her (until late on). Plus the whole Auntie thing. I don’t think he’s changed and he’ll want to end up with a petite blond girl.

AspenMarvin

He got proper egg on his face and serves him right for being so judgemental about Deeps and women in general! The way he was trying to dance it off and get everyone to “party” when everyone was literally floored was hilarious! She looked stunning and absolutely knocked him for six so good for her, he could have had such a lovely marriage and new family as they were all on board, but typical bloke always wants more!
its not that he just wants more, he’s such a fool that he believes he can do better, that he “deserves” a hotter woman 🙄
When his own mother told him he wasn’t good enough for Deeps you’d think he’d take the hint that he’s a sad sack. He needs to grow up and get his head out of his ass.
And the “I keeps it real” comment. Absolute cringe. You are not a gangsta pal, sit down and shut up.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Forgot to mention earlier but when nick (lachey) was talking to sal and said "from one musician to another" I was like ok nick calm down even the rest of the room was like 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DiorsDreamer

My main takeaway throughout this reunion is Francesca Farago is so desperate for fame it’s unbearable to watch. From too hot to handle to a fake relationship with Demi sims to this like girl take a holiday

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Can someone make shake sit outside in the carpark

Nicks face when he said the only person he was attracted to in the room was Vanessa 💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
Shayne is VERY jittery and jumpy and a bit gurny! Iyanna looks so different with her hair like that. Genuinely thought Jarrett was on with a new woman and thought how bloody rude of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think after last series a lot of people are desperate to make it through to the 'next round' as it were, to boost their profiles. I think there should definitely be a rule that you can only propose once, and if you get denied then you can only progress if someone proposes to you. The whole process is undermined by the ability to hedge their bets with multi-proposals.

Reactions: 23