Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
Okay well I watched it last night and what a treat?! I thought this reunion was hilarious 😂

Firstly, Shake. What a knob of butter! What he means by keeping it real is that he thinks this programme is a joke. He's not serious at all,and acts as if he was one of us watching rather than himself participating. So he comes across as an asshole, and quite rightly so judging by others saying he got a nice cut. From the first episode I thought he was a total dickhead and I was shocked Deepti would've fallen for this. My jaw dropped when she said the only person he was attracted to was Vanessa ahahah. Terrible person.

Shayne. I THINK that he actually is not on drugs and he is/was in love with Natalie and he is NOT sleeping with Shaina. He is a just a cringe/awkward person. He doesn't do well with pressure and awkwardness. Watching the clips back I thought he's literally crying in his lap. I don't think it means he is on drugs. He has some anger issues though and as a couple they have a lot of issues. It was clear this is not going to work out because he needs someone who will be lovey dovey with him, tell him how amazing and hot he is all the time. Natalie is a sober headed woman that is independent and secure with herself. She's not the type to do that for him. So I don't think it's anyone's fault, they just don't work together and it's fine to admit that and move on. It's nothing bad.

Throughout this all I was actually thinking what Shake said. They are all fake as f! Especially Shaina, Mal, Jarette. They were obsessed with saying "I 100% admit that it was my fault and take full responsibility" and think this is an apology. It's pathetic how fake they are.

I don't like Mal anymore. 😞 She was my favourite but honestly she also comes across very fake and the same tune about responsibility etc. Why they so hung up on who's responsible? This was a relationship, you fucked up together.

I feel sorry for Ilyanna because she has to compromise too much. It's not enough to say that it was an inappropriate conversation from both J and M. After one of them said their piece the other just said the exact same and suddenly everything is better 😂 it was more than inappropriate and for me that would end this experiment if I was Ilyanna. Also I loved her short hair 💗

And Danielle and Nick turn out to be my favourite couple! I said before that they're not gonna work but I'm impressed with both of them, especially nick going to therapy with her and fixing his issues as well. It can only be applauded. They seem to be living well together and I love that she brought out his fun side. She's a little quirky and not stuck up like the other women on there. I wish them all the best.

Someone said something interesting about marriage "I'm not saying that all the problems have to be solved before marriage, but those were too big". That made me think about my relationship.

All in all, after the episode finished, s01e01 played immediately after and I turned it off but honestly I really actually loved the first season and it was so nice to see them all in the first 20 secs.

Also that new show sounds so cringe. Is it needed? Probs not. I'm not gonna watch it. I think love is blind and love island are enough of a brain shrinker 😂🏝
I agree Shayne needs someone lovey dovey. He’s like a Labrador and he needs the attention of one. So if he cooks you dinner you need to be like all the way through this is amazing you’re such a good cook I can’t believe my luck you’re so handsome and so good at cooking and you treat me like a princess and you’re my Prince Charming and gorgeous and I love you and this food is amazing!!!!! And Natalie is more like this is delicious, thanks babe. And it just would never have worked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

hehehe

VIP Member
On episode 4

- Mallory is full of shit
- Sal is an idiot
- So help me God if Jarrett breaks Ilyanna's heart :mad:
- Shane is ugly af
- Natalie is a corporate robot
- Shake is unbearable, dude go find yourself a blonde and give us peace
- Danielle is kookoo bunny boiler crazy

• Haha

Hiptobe

I can’t believe that Barnett sold his lovely house to pay for Ambers debt!
It blows my mind that he went from that level of security to living in a flat with a lodger.
I loved diamond sticking up for LC.
I love Cameron and Lauren.
the whole nonsense with Gi and Damian was totally manufactured nonsense. I don’t like him at all though.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Yes to all of the comments about SK, what an absolute little diamond of a man, he is giving her so much patience and time and genuinely seems like he wants to find love, I think his poor sweet soul found the wrong show because bar season 1 it’s been a train wreck ever since.
I really hope Raven lets him down easily if it doesn’t work, but I have a feeling she’s not the type to be gentle when it comes to somebody else’s feelings. I hope I’m wrong, I just feel sad for him, he seems so different and so sweet compared to the usual kind of people on the show.
I also feel bad for Nancy, her giggling gets on my tits a bit and I’m not sure if it’s kind of fake/forced to come across bubbly and cute, or if it’s actually how she is (which wouldn’t bother me then!) you’d never know without really knowing her in person. Bartise was such an arse though, there’s being honest and then there’s being a complete dick and he skipped over the line at great speed. She’s more into him than he is her and I don’t know why, I think she’s beautiful.
Bartise is every single 20 something man on dating apps who says things like “I’m an old soul” “I’m mature for my age” when trying to match with a woman who is slightly older and looking to date someone the same age or a bit older.
Will go on about being overlooked because of his age but in the next sentence will prove exactly why he is overlooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rach472

Chatty Member
Not watched the second part yet but this was 100% my take on it. She's looking for an escape route that won't make her look like a complete a-hole because the real reason is she just doesn't want whatshisface.
I mean we never heard her mention religion with Shayne, more how she likes nookie 5 times a day! But then first night with kyle she acts all coy then does a runner 😂😂

usernamew

Just started episode 3. I’m confused what was he doing with the eye drops? Was he trying to pretend cry? I don’t know if it was how they edited him but Nancy hit mail on the head. He was coming across very bragging and un authentic and that scene with the eye drops has my jaw dropped?

• Haha
  • Sick

mcfeez

VIP Member
I feel like Shake said a lot of stuff about Deepti that didn't make it into the show. The cast seem to dislike him a lot.

His instagram is full of comments of him "just being honest" - in my opinion, this is always the defence people who are downright nasty. Being honest is not spewing all the awful hate inside of you.

LongishCat

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand why Sal said no.
I swear, if he ends up with that side chick that was crying at his sisters'.
He seemed so smitten with Mal. I feel bad for her...

Offish

VIP Member
Danielle has got the crazy eyes.
And the rest… she’s a fucking nightmare. Ep 6, it really hit home how toxic she is when she was shutting Nick down, shouting and swearing for, let’s be honest, the most flimsy of reasons, and the moment he remotely but back, she did the whole ‘I can’t do this, the way you’re speaking to me..’ thing.

Also, Shaina is really not a good person, ole squinty eyes 👀 and Iyanna needs to chill with her whole ‘no presents from exes, no friendship, no contact, don’t even breathe the same air’ shit.
Nick seems to enjoy a bit of shit stirring and drama 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Alexaj

VIP Member
I actually think Raven came across a little better as she was not willing to put up with Bartise's change of heart. She shot him down and fair play she identified he's suddenly interested again because he's seen what she looks like.

I feel for Nancy (and to a lesser extent Zanab). The show is called Love is Blind and their partners have zero interest now they've found better looking alternatives. These girls aren't ugly to begin with, they're gorgeous and probably will be plagued with self esteem issues now.

Major red flag alert re: Matt(? - the beardy one). Eesh. Coming across as controlling and insecure.

How does Shake get away with this crap, looking like a cross between a lizard and Mr Burns himself? Has he looked in the mirror recently? He's one of the least attractive if not THE least attractive guy in the room based on looks alone

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just binge watched season 2 this weekend and all I have to say is that everytime Sal started to sing I wanted to punch my TV.

• Haha
  • Sad