Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPOILERS!!!

My thoughts…

Amber - still as fake as ever. Couldn’t stand her when it first aired and my opinion has not changed. All the over the top emotion and facial expressions make me cringe and look at how “in love“ they are - is that for our benefit or theirs? I get the impression none of the women like her but the men fawn over her - probably because if it’s male and has a pulse she’ll flirt with it!
Barnett - what a wuss. He was “not allowed” to speak to Jessica?! How embarrassing. He had a lovely house before he met Amber but now they live in a flat with a lodger. He sold his house to pay off Amber’s student debt of $20,000. I just think they are a very strange couple. The video montage was cringeworthy - again for everyone else’s benefit. They probably have a great sex life but not a lot else.

Cameron and Lauren - I like them. I know some think he is creepy but I think they are well suited and I can see them going the distance.

Damian - well this update programme hasn’t done him any favours at all. I think he’s got too full of himself now. Botox and fillers at 29? He still looks older but he thinks he’s great. What was he thinking inviting Francesca to the party?
Francesca - a wannabe. She would have zero interest in Damian if he hadn’t been on television. She has so much fake in her face and what was she wearing to the party? She wants to be discovered and is using Damian as a stepping stone.
Gia - I think she is so naturally pretty. She can do so much better than Damian. She is still very possessive but appears to have calmed down a lot.

Jessica - still think she is lying about her age! She is much older than the rest of them. I think she has addressed a lot of her issues since the first series and I wish her well.

Diamond - I think she’s funny, she makes me laugh. I can understand why her date left early because she pretty much ignored him. Why did he not take his coat off?! Very odd.

The rest of them I’ve not really much to say.

I found the update disappointing. I’d have much rather had a 1 hour proper update rather than the contrived anniversary party drawn out over 3 episodes.

Reactions: 17
Have you all learnt nothing from the hills? It’s all set up to make good tv! Amber pretty much said the same herself on her Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Have you all learnt nothing from the hills? It’s all set up to make good tv! Amber pretty much said the same herself on her Instagram!
Never watched The Hills.
Set up or not, Amber is still unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO: anyone watched the after the altar episodes yet? i plan to binge watch them at the weekend

I really hope it was set up for Damien to be such a knob 🤣 I wanted to slap him
What was with Carlton he is still so passive aggressive and angry with the world
Just seen at the end another season is coming can’t wait for that

Reactions: 9
Watching it as we speak and I'm so sure almost everything is scripted.
Also, what a snoozefest 😴

Anyone watching this? Thoughts?

Can’t believe it’s been two years since it was filmed. So much drama still, I love it

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that Barnett sold his lovely house to pay for Ambers debt!
It blows my mind that he went from that level of security to living in a flat with a lodger.
I loved diamond sticking up for LC.
I love Cameron and Lauren.
the whole nonsense with Gi and Damian was totally manufactured nonsense. I don’t like him at all though.

Reactions: 23
I can't believe Amber's main defence of Mark's behaviour is they are al "grown ups" and justified because LC and he weren't married.

And yet her own husband isn't "allowed" to even speak to Jessica haha.

I thought Gigi and Jess looked amazing at the party, just as an aside.

Reactions: 19
I've finished them all now. Is it just me or did it seem to mainly based on Lauren and Cameron?

I could hardly understand some if them in the last episode the audio was so off!

Reactions: 2
I feel like I need to rewatch the series before the reunion because I can’t remember anything

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching the catch up episodes, don't know why it was over 3 episodes.

My thoughts Amber and Barnett. Can't believe he sold his house to Pay off her debts and are now in a flat with a lodger. Surely they could have saved and paid off her debts instead of him selling off his assets? Has Amber got a job yet? I can imagine her being sucked in and doing multiple pyramid schemes. Amber doesn't seem to have moved on or grown up at all.

Jessica, I feel like she has completely blocked out that she hit on Barnett multiple times whilst he was with someone else. I understand she has now moved on but I can understand why Amber didn't want her going near Barnett (I am a paranoid android so would feel the same too tbh!)

Damian is an absolute tool. Invited another girl to the party is not on and so disrespectful. In my opinion he was using it as a way out of being in a relationship with Gi. Gi looked stunning and I don't know how she managed to keep her cool for so long, she can do a million times better.

Love Lauren and Cameron, intense relationship but I think they bring out the best in each other.

And they're the only ones who I remember 😂😂

Reactions: 9
My main takeaway throughout this reunion is Francesca Farago is so desperate for fame it’s unbearable to watch. From too hot to handle to a fake relationship with Demi sims to this like girl take a holiday

Reactions: 24
My main takeaway throughout this reunion is Francesca Farago is so desperate for fame it’s unbearable to watch. From too hot to handle to a fake relationship with Demi sims to this like girl take a holiday
She is beautiful (Francesca) but so uncomfortable to watch. I can almost feel, just watching her, how self aware she is being on camera, constantly fiddling with her hair and pouting her lips. Her chatting with Damian felt so stilted and awkward.

Reactions: 10
Just finished watching the catch up episodes, don't know why it was over 3 episodes.

My thoughts Amber and Barnett. Can't believe he sold his house to Pay off her debts and are now in a flat with a lodger. Surely they could have saved and paid off her debts instead of him selling off his assets? Has Amber got a job yet? I can imagine her being sucked in and doing multiple pyramid schemes. Amber doesn't seem to have moved on or grown up at all.

Jessica, I feel like she has completely blocked out that she hit on Barnett multiple times whilst he was with someone else. I understand she has now moved on but I can understand why Amber didn't want her going near Barnett (I am a paranoid android so would feel the same too tbh!)

Damian is an absolute tool. Invited another girl to the party is not on and so disrespectful. In my opinion he was using it as a way out of being in a relationship with Gi. Gi looked stunning and I don't know how she managed to keep her cool for so long, she can do a million times better.

Love Lauren and Cameron, intense relationship but I think they bring out the best in each other.

And they're the only ones who I remember 😂😂
They couldn't save to pay debts because she had some about 20k and he had some which I think was 35k or something so he had to sell the house or it would've taken years to pay off. He did a q&a thing after the original show where he said it soni forget the exact amounts he said but it was around that.

Reactions: 1
She is beautiful (Francesca) but so uncomfortable to watch. I can almost feel, just watching her, how self aware she is being on camera, constantly fiddling with her hair and pouting her lips. Her chatting with Damian felt so stilted and awkward.
You really think she is beautiful? I just see a face full of fake. Surely that’s not her natural face? If it is, then I apologise because I would never diss someone for their natural appearance.
Gia is stunning and natural. Damian is a fool.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the reunion episodes.

Cameron is so cringe...but I do like the couple.
Barnett most likely had a better life pre-Amber.
The Damien and Gia thing is sooooo made up. If a guy was really like this in the real world then I have no words!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.