Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are her actual ‘fans?’ The 75% of people living in austerity in this country? Who bleeping sympathises with this tone deaf narcissist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Who are her actual ‘fans?’ The 75% of people living in austerity in this country? Who bleeping sympathises with this tone deaf narcissist?
You can buy followers and automated clicks. So called 'influencers' should be paid on the number of sales resulting from their promotion as that would really sort out all the BS they spew.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What do you mean overlooked
She posted a video where she was measuring the windows. From that room you had about a 4 storey building behind with loads of windows. Imagine all those people looking into your house 👀
Maybe coz I am further north than she is….. it’s something I can’t stand with a house. Where the privacy!!!

Reactions: 14
Imagine thinking it's ok to wear sheepskin, wearing sheepskin and boasting to your followers that you're wearing sheepskin. Makes me sick
Screenshot_20210921-182625_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
2 pairs of leggings for 100 pounds is she having a fricking laugh! I've never actually looked at her brand before but I'm actually shocked they charge that much, even more shocked that people actually spend that much on it! She must be raking it in and laughing all the way to the bank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Louise and co are supporting a place that serves foie gras. Absolute rotters.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Tbf Park Chinois is bloody awesome. The food is out of this world! Really cool place for dinner as well if anyone down in London.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.