Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Louise sharing new stuff from a sustainable brand as if she’s not buying/gifted fast fashion every day of the week that she only wears once, she’s one of the most consumerist people on Instagram

Reactions: 14
Ryan passes his motorcycle test so why do we need 4 or 5 pictures of Louise posing next to the motorbike with a helmet on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she really so thick she doesn't know how to search for a painter and decorator?

Reactions: 4
240408713_205400281566224_3679141231929906146_n.jpg

Good Lord! She looks like an orange Oompah Loompah with all that make-up plastered on. Clearly she forgot to do her hands!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think her baby bump might be fake. I watched a couple of her Instagram posts yesterday, and just seen her brother sams video and she is bouncing and jumping around, bending over, like there is nothing there. She's supposed to be 7m pregnant.
I can't help thinking she's so obsessed with her figure/body I wouldn't be surprised if they were using a surrogate to save her body.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think her baby bump might be fake. I watched a couple of her Instagram posts yesterday, and just seen her brother sams video and she is bouncing and jumping around, bending over, like there is nothing there. She's supposed to be 7m pregnant.
I can't help thinking she's so obsessed with her figure/body I wouldn't be surprised if they were using a surrogate to save her body.
Maybe filmed earlier?

I do love how Louise De Courcy Thompson and Ry-man are pretending that they are paying for this reno (saw some comments of hers about ‘affording’ materials). Her parents are footing the entire bill for her and Sam’s work. Nothing wrong with that, but the whole down to earth act is hilarious (they drop the ‘De Courcy’ to down play family wealth) 😂. Plenty of assets and all sorts to go round which is why Zara is hanging on for dear life.
Saying that though they are actually quite sweet together.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not a fan of Louise but
Women continue running up until 8/9 months pregnant and she was doing a lot of fitness and still is.
If they were using a surrogate, they must be doing a bloomin good job of making that bump look real 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan of Louise but
Women continue running up until 8/9 months pregnant and she was doing a lot of fitness and still is.
If they were using a surrogate, they must be doing a bloomin good job of making that bump look real 😂
However there’s fitness and there’s jumping up and down in the middle of a road in a long and trawling too big maxi dress and flip flops dancing around for a pointless insta video for your closeted brother & his narc girlfriend - that’s not late pregnancy fitness, it’s just plain stupid and irresponsible. Those actions would be dumb for most sane and mature adult let alone a pregnant one. I hate when people don’t take pregnancy and its many responsibilities seriously. (I mean it’s an insta real ffs, she needs to grow up - in fact they all do) Feel sorry for the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
However there’s fitness and there’s jumping up and down in the middle of a road in a long and trawling too big maxi dress and flip flops dancing around for a pointless insta video for your closeted brother & his narc girlfriend - that’s not late pregnancy fitness, it’s just plain stupid and irresponsible. Those actions would be dumb for most sane and mature adult let alone a pregnant one. I hate when people don’t take pregnancy and its many responsibilities seriously. (I mean it’s an insta real ffs, she needs to grow up - in fact they all do) Feel sorry for the child.
I completely agree that it's stupid 😂
But I think that with 99% of what she does 😂

Reactions: 10
The video this morning of her, she’s woke up feeling unmotivated etc so going to go a long walk and do some journaling and see how she feels then.

Be amazing to have that luxury but most of us just need to get up and get on with it and go to work every day etc. I really do think she’s in for a shock when the baby comes. She does live in another very privileged world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is a genuine question, not necessarily a judgment Louise: why would someone who is pregnant want to track macros? I’ve never done macros but I have had a baby and so l understand eating well, nutrition packed foods etc what would be the benefit of macros while growing a baby, as I understood macros are for weight loss and/or muscle building which aren’t things you should be thinking about when pregnant.
But I’m assuming I just don’t know enough about macros to know the answer :)

(said the word macro too many times now, it looks weird!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a genuine question, not necessarily a judgment Louise: why would someone who is pregnant want to track macros? I’ve never done macros but I have had a baby and so l understand eating well, nutrition packed foods etc what would be the benefit of macros while growing a baby, as I understood macros are for weight loss and/or muscle building which aren’t things you should be thinking about when pregnant.
But I’m assuming I just don’t know enough about macros to know the answer :)

(said the word macro too many times now, it looks weird!)
I would imagine it’s just because she is a control freak, obsessed with her body, unhappy with the changes to her body during pregnancy and it’s a way to have some control… also that she has way too much time on her hands 🙊

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The video this morning of her, she’s woke up feeling unmotivated etc so going to go a long walk and do some journaling and see how she feels then.

Be amazing to have that luxury but most of us just need to get up and get on with it and go to work every day etc. I really do think she’s in for a shock when the baby comes. She does live in another very privileged world.

Ha ha ha! My friend who is writing a novel based on the awfulness of them, texted me this morning about this,

LT: "I don't know where to begin. I've got so much to do!"

So her answer to this is 'to go out for a really long dog walk and then do a bit a journalling.'

Clearly she has tit all to do or else she'd be getting on with it and wouldn't have time to post these idiotic reels... and then she's whining on about not having had a holiday for 11 months, despite having had a couple of staycations not so long ago...

When you think what women are going through trying to get out of Afghanistan, and that woman giving birth of a plane and then Louise with her empty existence of daily baths and slapping on several kilos of make-up every day to film herself whining on about being pregnant, posing in another god awful outfit, and her make believe dramas...

Seriously, you couldn't make it up! LOL

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.