Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for ages as I used to love her on MIC.

Oh. My. God.

I've never, ever witnessed anybody love themselves the way she does. It's off the scale. She compared herself to an actual angel the other day whilst dancing in front of the mirror.

Add in the miserable chump of a boyfriend and her ridiculously twatty brother and it's the ultimate cringefollow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did you see that her and Ryan have cancelled their wedding?
Postponed is the word they are currently using!!!!

I liked her on MiC but I don’t like her now, it’s all undisclosed adverts and a ridiculous level of consumerism for clothing!
Not to mention her carbon foot print with regard as to international travel!!!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t know about the wedding.

She used to be much prettier she’s just all fillers and Botox now.

Reactions: 11
I always imagine she’s happy on videos and then as soon as the Insta story stops she has a face like thunder! 😆

Reactions: 5
And ‘The Ryman’ god love him, really is a charmless chump. Alik was a million miles better.

As for ‘Sameh’ the brother, he’s like an excitable terrier that needs his nuts off ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember when she was first on MiC. She was very pretty and quite quiet and was doing a geography degree in Edinburgh (I think???). Seems like a completely different person now. Utterly vacuous.

Reactions: 22
Most annoying woman on Instagram!!!!! Literally cannot stand her but love hate following her tehe. She is irrevocably in love with herself and it’s amazing to watch.

Reactions: 4
I just feel sorry for that poor dog she leaves whilst she constantly fucks off on holiday

Reactions: 1
So weird just read today about her cancelling her wedding to ‘The Ryman’. She’s quoted as saying she doesn’t want to rush and wants to consider the bigger picture. Do you think it’s because she doesn’t want marry him but they are linked as a brand, as business partners?

So odd. They had a venue booked for Christmas.

Reactions: 5
So happy she has a thread! She used to be really pretty but her fillers/botox aged her. I think she looks much older than mid-late 20s?

Not too surprised that their wedding is postponed. When she was first on MIC she seemed to bed hop a lot and always jump into relationships quite quickly? (Spencer, Jamie, Alec etc.) She would probably really benefit from being on her own for once in her life. I'm sure it would be all quite complicated though, as her and Ryan have a home, business and dog together.

Reactions: 6
Such an excuse when people say that. You can focus on your career and still get married.l can’t you. I can’t follow her anymore as she irritates me too much!

I couldn’t agree more, my partner and I have just moved across country for our careers and are still planning our wedding!

Reactions: 4
Aaaarrrggghhh is there anybody more annoying on Instagram????
She absolutely loves herself she NEVER stops looking at herself...she’s such a twit!
I’m sure the hired chef loved having you shove your phone in his face..NOT.
Everything about her is fake including her accent🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.