Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

follyol

Ryan is the most cringe guy ever I can’t deal (so him and Louise are perfect) … does he have any guy mates other than sam? I remember him being a bore on MIC

Reactions: 14

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
She’d have defo had the baby by now as her caption from 2 weeks ago said she was 40 weeks pregnant then. She’s really dragging this announcement out but I guess she needs the magazine pictures taking first 🙄🤣

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
I have never come across someone as self involved as this gremlin. If she had shit all over her, she’d still eat herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
What do you mean overlooked
She posted a video where she was measuring the windows. From that room you had about a 4 storey building behind with loads of windows. Imagine all those people looking into your house 👀
Maybe coz I am further north than she is….. it’s something I can’t stand with a house. Where the privacy!!!

She has 100% had the baby.
Yes ok she is taking up baby time and recovering but let’s be real she will need to have a photo shoot, makeup editing, long caption everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Katrina679

Chatty Member
"Thankfully myself, Ryan, my mum and the dogs are all ok."

Typical Louise to put herself first.

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Poor Toto! He's thoroughly fed up with having a iphone thrust into his face and being exploited by this narcissistic, deranged Dorothy in her fake Oz. Please take no notice of the man behind the curtain FaceApp Hollywood filter.

She's so absurd!

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
This!!!
Boring and really angry. Bet it’s the steroids
I do feel sorry for him though. It must be completely exhausting living with a narcissist like Louise who wants to be filming herself every minute of the day. She comes across as so totally emotionally needy and completely attention seeking (Sam does too). He always looks so grumpy or forced to go along with it whenever she points her camera at him. Also everything is such a drama or big deal for her, that I'm certain there must be several times a day when he thinks 'I wish she'd STFU' and put her phone down.

Personal trainers are often quite dull. A friend of mine dated one from her gym and all he could talk about was either exercise or sport. Conversationally, it was really, really limiting. Their whole focus is turn inwards onto their bodies. But I imagine Louise talks enough for both of them. Ryan looks the type who may have mastered selective hearing...

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Ryan passes his motorcycle test so why do we need 4 or 5 pictures of Louise posing next to the motorbike with a helmet on 🙄

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Yes!!! That was so ridiculous!! She always just makes up things too and contradicts herself. Things as simple as “it’s been ages since I’ve been out of the house and eaten in a restaurant” when in reality she did it like a week ago. Or when she made a huge deal about her “first” Chanel bag… yet she always poses with high end brands. Or when she would say that she doesn’t like to wear tight fitting clothes or show off her body… then the next day would post a photo of herself in something skimpy from every angle. Ughhh she is annoying! I’m still super annoyed at the fact that they left London for Christmas and tried to hide it. If she was honest about things, she would be so much more likable.

I remember a time when she posted a picture of herself jogging along Chelsea harbour but only a couple of days later said in a reel that she hadn't exercised for 10 days! Clearly what she does is very much smoke & mirrors and more than a few lies.

Has she ever spoken about her use of fillers because her face is radically different from when she was on MIC? Is she expecting everyone to believe that she looks like she does now, just through exercising?

A work colleague who follows, Louise, Sam and Zara made me laugh when she said it was better than the Maysles' documentary Grey Gardens for just pure weirdness (& dysfunctional dynamics) and that she was thinking of writing a novel or a screenplay based on them. For me, Louise will always be a Norma Desmond character who was once on TV a few years ago and clearly thinks she's forever A list now. I must admit I kind of miss Louise now that I'm not following her, but then again I find her obsessive and shameless narcissism so tiresome that she becomes irritating very quickly! :LOL:

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Who are her actual ‘fans?’ The 75% of people living in austerity in this country? Who fucking sympathises with this tone deaf narcissist?
You can buy followers and automated clicks. So called 'influencers' should be paid on the number of sales resulting from their promotion as that would really sort out all the BS they spew.

• Heart

follyol

Hopefully it’s not Elliot cause that’s what I’ve just called mine!
It won’t be Elliot. She kissed a guy on the show called Elliot when she was with Alik and ‘accidentally’ got blackout drunk and ‘didn’t remember a thing’…. Not many names left for Louise to choose from at this point!

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
This is a genuine question, not necessarily a judgment Louise: why would someone who is pregnant want to track macros? I’ve never done macros but I have had a baby and so l understand eating well, nutrition packed foods etc what would be the benefit of macros while growing a baby, as I understood macros are for weight loss and/or muscle building which aren’t things you should be thinking about when pregnant.
But I’m assuming I just don’t know enough about macros to know the answer :)

(said the word macro too many times now, it looks weird!)
I would imagine it’s just because she is a control freak, obsessed with her body, unhappy with the changes to her body during pregnancy and it’s a way to have some control… also that she has way too much time on her hands 🙊

• Sad

Pot2PeeIn

Can’t tolerate the stunted little fuckwit.

this might just be my strange brain wiring but I always find it a tad perverse when a humungous man is with a tiny woman.

• Haha

Aemee00

VIP Member
Just found this thread and I have to say I cannot stand Louise.
She's so disconnected from the real world. I remember her posting an insta story a month or so ago saying "I've just done a food shop.. I'm really weird when I go shopping, I take a list of everything I need, does anybody else do that or am I just weird?" 😂 honestly this girl is clueless well done for making a shopping list, probably the hardest she's ever worked in her life 😂

• Haha