Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed he’s not been posting much? 😂

Yesterday he posted he spent most of the weekend paddle boarding. With a pic of both his and Louise’s boards. What a luxury with a 5 month old baby! And he had a baby-free weekend away 3 weeks ago. Not sure it’s the baby causing the balance and capacity problems!! He doesn’t have a clue.

View attachment 1203494
Christ he’s getting in on the woe is me act now. Is he for real all they do is post. Imagine how they would cope without all their privilege. There is a cost of living crisis and they are on their second break in a month...... really needed that break did you ‘roid rage ya prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not a fan and agree with everything most people say on here but I don't think this is true as Ryan's sister in law has been posting a lot this weekend of Louise and Co with them on the beach!
Maybe this acquaintance uploaded pics from another recent weekend - but it 100% happened (Obvs cropped acquaintance out).

So weird, literally hundreds of people all wearing those silly Pocket sweatshirts!
F423DA15-4A9A-40B3-8E1A-5D9068BF6E81.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The bloody Chanel bag 🙄. I actually hate being this cynical but can’t help but feel it’s a prop to be used in the future when she points out it was like a comfort blanket to her when she was going through hell 🥱…. Like the purple jumper she wore for weeks on end

Reactions: 7
How does she know that Leo loves Toto because of the freckles on his nose?? Can this child talk already?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F423DA15-4A9A-40B3-8E1A-5D9068BF6E81.jpeg

Facially she looks different from the face-tuned filtered pic she posted a few days about her 'hazel eyes' - which are not so big here and her jaw is much wider - more like MIC. She is such a BShitter & fake!

Reactions: 12
How does she know that Leo loves Toto because of the freckles on his nose?? Can this child talk already?? 😂
Well he should be about nine years old now, by their calculations like, so I'd be surprised by anything less!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked back and on 7th March he posted he was 16 weeks and that would have made yesterday 22 weeks. Which is actually correct for 15th November birthday.

He’s losing count. Which I think around this age is normal and many go from counting in weeks to just months. But they think a month is four weeks.

Problem is if he thinks yesterday is 23 weeks and doesn’t realise his mistake, he will also think next week is 24 weeks = 6 months !! Not only will he not be six months, he also won’t be 24 weeks!! What a mess!! Imagine repeatedly getting the age of your own child wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just tried to go on the turtle method site in Ryan’s bio as I noticed they changed it from trtle to turtle and it says this site’s security certificate is not trusted 😐

Reactions: 3
If he didn’t over complicate it and just did months on the 15th of every month he wouldn’t look like such a prat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.