Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today, live from India, we have a video of Ryan in a gym that looks like his basement gym in London... And he's tagged the Indian government, ministry of tourism, so they can share this awful amazing video.

He could literally be anywhere in the world, how is this promoting a visit to India?

Reactions: 29
He “found” a gym close to his hotel, but he’s got #ad on his story? So which is it, an ad or a lucky find?
Either way, imagine going somewhere as beautiful as India and spending your time in a windowless room staring at your own stupid reflection.

Reactions: 21
Thought we were NBA players...Ryan hun please I'm absolutely turning inside out with embarrassment for you at this point

Reactions: 17
Thought we were NBA players...Ryan hun please I'm absolutely turning inside out with embarrassment for you at this point
Oh god. It's the way he claps that bloke on the arm after the photo aswell! He was totally playing up to it! He probably told them he was in the NBA.
Never has karma bitten back so beautifully, than to make Louise suffer this big bag of wank.

---
This angry angry bear uses his own mirror image to jack himself off doesn't he?

Reactions: 19
Just more proof it's steroids and not gym time.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and still using 10s for some of my exercises

Reactions: 26
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming
huffing and puffing with 10kg and 7.5kg how is he not hiding in corners of shame about himself every single day

Reactions: 20
Why is it very much his kinda gym? I assume he must mean it’s free and he can cocklodge there. Weirdo.

Reactions: 21
Ah, there it is. As predictable as a highland cow shit in a field, these lot are. Have a word ffks. Why do these companies give this gifted shit to these wankers. Airbnb,this bloke is not going to bring you good advertising!
Is this bloke he's with his agent I assume? That's the only way he gets given this trip.
And why do they need to go to India for Airbnb?
Watching an angry bear in a darkened basement is not making me want to go there. At all.

Reactions: 8
Question: if you're on a trip to India sponsored by airbnb should you not be doing some content that includes, I don't know, airbnb?

Reactions: 22