Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Oh god. She's making sure she takes over the hashtag lucky. Clever.
Ffks she's come down to a sunspackled #lucky room. And put a bloody bird tweet SONDTRACK over the top! What a shower of shit she is.
Ermm do we recognise thus woman. I don't...
Zara, thabkyou for putting the full sized ego head into your photo. And it will still be tweeked to within an inch it can be.
---
l
Your partner writes a book. The partner that you live with and you haven’t read it or know what she’s written about you. And where exactly did she write this masterpiece? The kitchen table because I’m sure we’d know about it if they had an office ( they’re so hard working after all). She didn’t write it. She told her story and someone else wrote it. Quite interesting that the publisher doesn’t appear to have issued any advanced copies to be read prior to release date. ( I used to review on a well known book site and you can request book’s weeks in advance in exchange for an honest review). - and that’s the thing- it’s only going to get positive reviews because it’s all her fans reading it. Very calculated from the publisher.
Hehe I used to do thus too! Loved it. Little email popped up with which titles I'd be interested in...all please 😀.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Does all this remind anyone else of Amanda Holden's birth story? Bikes coming from all over London with blood because she lost so much that the hospital ran out?
Amanda was in a private hospital and they aren't as well set up for emergency situations as NHS hospitals are so I do believe they had blood being biked over to them. But I'm sure I read she was transferred quickly to an NHS hospital?

• Wow

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Can you have a WhatsApp group for 2 people 🤔 surely that’s just a chat lol! They must have other people in that chat, which begs the question then why didn’t he just message Louise that rather than in a group
It says Ryan Louise and Ryan so does that mean Ryan has two phones?

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
Thanks xxx I wondered what happened.. they must have been sick of her! Like we all are.
On the itv interview she was talking about how it ruined relationships. And said( with pause because she was spilling it all in a fumbling me me me truama dump, and realised too late how she perhaps didn't want to share this part) that at one point her whole family weren't speaking. To @Deevee47 aswell.
---

😄 I think whenever Brian is now featured we should just relate to him as the chin. No name. Nope. Just "chin" has arrived on scene . Twn minutes later we meet the rest of Brian 🤣

Deevee47

VIP Member
Oh where was it that she admitted to not speaking to family (Zara and Sam?) was it on Lorraine?

At least she confirmed they weren't speaking to the family at one point. Yeh we know babes. You make it pretty fucking obvious that you're the queen and heaven forbid your questioned.
I love the long pauses( just trying to remember the right dates for each interview.)
Funny how she's called herself thensickest person in the world. Rabbited on aboutbhow unlucky and unfair it all is. But wait. Now I'm lucky. I wonder why....here buy my book called lucky.
And wallop, it switches the narrative. It's switches it to thus brave inspirational woman. Thus woman who counts her blessing, bless her. This wonderful woman who even with all the traaaa🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑auma. She still comes back up fighting,feeling lucky. Oh would you look at that...

katesbess

VIP Member
OK. Why aren't they getting it. Oh wait,maybe because they want to LIE again for the gram narrative. He's not saying love you daddy you pillocks. He's trying to sound out the fucking letter on her necklace. "A L for daddy"... "aaaaa " etc and going through the letters and symbols.
But no. Stand up in front of the camera that in position and proned, obviously staged anyway to film. You don't just stand like that for an authentic true bit of family chatter you've managed to catch on camera. This is set up. But even then they've got wrong.

• Sick

Larahk

Chatty Member
If you hadn’t read Louise In Her Own words on these threads, you’d be forgiven for thinking that she had suffered one of the worst traumas/tragedies known to humankind. I bet she’s loving the attention and adulation - but what is she going to do once the furore has died down? How is she going to be the centre of attention and smollest of the smol then?
Brian will be okay - he has a children’s book* to write. Entitled ‘That’s Not My… Highland Cow.

*Just give us the fucking highland cow already, Brian.
@Autisteuse haven't seen you around for ages - big hello to you!!! Hope all is well, been missing you on the Trashley thread ❤

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Can’t believe she describes herself as modest in her latest drivel post 😂 If you have to say you’re modest then you’re literally the opposite
That’s the one thing that jumped out at me.. how can she say she’s modest with a straight face 😂

• Haha

Rosie_Goldie

She describes her dad as 'self made' in one of her interviews. Is he actually self made or is he the self made type with huge generational wealth behind him?

Hannahc546

VIP Member
A shocking but important headline to get people talking and acting...also so many affiliate links because subtlety was not a side effect of the trauma
---
I cannot get over the photos from her shoot...I am prepared to be judged for this but occasionally (like now on holiday) I force me and the other half and me and the whole family to take photos together because otherwise I am only ever the photographer...99% of those photos look so staged and awkward that they never make the wall / album. These seem to be the exact look Louise is going for!

katesbess

VIP Member
Someone needs to send these idiots to photo editing school. Princess Kate, now Louise. Notice the earing on our right. How has she edited it,moved,filtered,mirrored or whatever has happened, so the earing has jumped to double itself.
And the today filter. i i iii...
Screenshot_20240526_221931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240527_122716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Yes and no….. his delayed communication will hinder his ability to potty train and we can most definitely criticise them on that front. Also I think there is a trend towards ‘child-led’ potty training rather than treating it as a skill to teach a child, much like using a spoon to feed themselves. I’ve seen this lead to children potty training far later than is dignified for them just because the parents were waiting for the child to take the lead.
Yeah it's fair enough if they are actively trying to encourage the skills but he just isn't there...like my eldest could communicate well, could dress herself, knew what the potty was for and how to use it but it didn't all come together until she was 3 which some people considered old...if they are just expecting him to figure it out then that really is on them to do better.

No you didn’t Loopy. Utter BS.
---
1. Why is he sitting up there in the first place?
2. Why let him trash the tv whilst you film? Maybe stop him doing this rather than film? Shitty parenting.
If I used the calpol syringe for making pancakes then I would be a bit stuck next time my child's ill as the inside of those things ain't being cleaned, guess we all have our different priorities though...