Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
No excuse this time. She's all smug good now pals. So Brian doesn't need to call the family in to help with HER child. Or 'av words like ' with the pops. Will she really look after her own child
Ha, even that's redundant because the Ea and Zara does it more for her even now.

Reactions: 3

JulesWake

VIP Member
I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??
No^
Just showing common sense, something Louise lacks.

Sw4

VIP Member
I’m re-watching old episodes and god, she’s such a bitch to Alik. He’s just flown back to London after the second “Louise blacked out and maybe cheated on you” episode. I’ve always had a soft spot for Alik - he’s like an overgrown puppy but he’s sweet and genuine with his feelings, and she’s being a complete dickhead to him after her fuck up. To be honest it feels like she’s getting what she deserves having Ryan for a partner.
Have only recently started paying attention to them as a couple, what's Ryan actually like as a partner then? All I really know is that he was Louise's PT, he did/does most of Leo's parenting and is a bit thick. I think I stopped watching MIC around the time Ryan was introduced.

Agree about Alik though he seemed lovely.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
We all knew this shit show was going to happen & it’s actually quite staggering how much she’s enjoying it. Two and a half years of trauma over a difficult birth & here we are. I haven’t watched any of the tv appearances but I’d like to bet that she didn’t say anything remotely like: it’s been worth it, I’ve got a happy healthy child- more than happy to be proved wrong with that, for Leo’s sake.
I just keep thinking about that one girl from Love Island who's baby died

• Sad

Hevxx

Hahaha maybe I should get a copy off vinted/ebay just for the laughs!

Such a healthy relationship. And to think people in their comments look up to them as if they are something to be desired.
I think it’s free on Spotify if you have a premium account 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
We get the Saturday Times - she's in the magazine. (I'm sure she said Sunday Times in her stories. 🤷‍♀️ )
A quick skim and it seems like the same article as in The Times earlier on this week.

• Angry

katesbess

VIP Member
She wasn't even thinking that about her what if birthing arena. It's just still all about me me me and think this about me me me. Feel sorry for me me me. Let me spin you a narrative so you are manipulated into fawning over me me me. How can I make this more traumatic for.my munch munch munch. Just a narc gathering her flying monkeys. And what more could do that than appealing to everyone's vulnerable side around the what ifs and missed birthing of a child. Ickle lickle tiny tear drops are then shed for teeny ickle loopy, and her ego is stroked once again.