Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She's even waking up earlier than me and Leo most my mornings"

These two are constantly so passive aggressive towards each other!
I was going to make an identical post! If they're that PA in public, where their friends and 'sponsors' can read it, I can only imagine quite how toxic they are behind closed doors. That poor little lad. His model of relationships is going to be so, so skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Quick ramp up the post and egangements.
"Brian, I have a book out. Post something you bell end abiut what an awesome woman I am!"
Mate, if you're having to post this declaration of love(hardly) some made up young adult text about moon stars and inspirations in your woman. Then it isn't working. Ask anyone. Couples who post this tit, are in the tit.
And eesh,all throughout that passag, I got not one ounce of actual love! Nothing tied to any heartfelt knowledge or connection to a person.
It was like he type into an AI bot. Write me a passage to a person I'm in a relationship with.
And this robotic "what i need to out so she doesn't smother me in my sleep" sonnet. Hahaha duck off the both of you.
And once again the comments. You know duck all about these two people! Get a whole highland cow of a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ, they’re bloody determined to get him modelling.

Dress like you’re going to bump into your ex- what, in a pair of creased pyjamas?
Ive realised now the main thing I dislike about them most. They’re just not f@cking funny. They try to joke (and her also unfunny brother) but they’re not funny. They have zero bants. They’re such bores. It’s painful. They are devoid of original thought, wit, humility, talent, generosity, all the things that make people likeable, and they use people including their own child, and circumstances, her illness,
to keep their lifestyle, they don’t maintain their lifestyle because of their own talent. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile( and I know we have our issues with zara.) But huge respect actually. She's consistent in her "thing" and I do beleive thst outside of the social media fodder she does want to do this "work" ( sorry I love using """ because it's giving me Louise's viiiibe and cracks me up)
Today zara's been with the Queen. As part of a sexual assault initiative. And then went on her stories and sat there and talked really openly,for others about it, what its about,what to do. And there was not one sense that this was for her. The difference between the two of them. No wait, between anyone else and louise is bleeping stark as duck.
Meanwhile Louise is back because finally Brian smooth brain has seen her working out. Thanks fuckong goodness eh Brian. The woman is "fitnessing" again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile( and I know we have our issues with zara.) But huge respect actually. She's consistent in her "thing" and I do beleive thst outside of the social media fodder she does want to do this "work" ( sorry I love using """ because it's giving me Louise's viiiibe and cracks me up)
Today zara's been with the Queen. As part of a sexual assault initiative. And then went on her stories and sat there and talked really openly,for others about it, what its about,what to do. And there was not one sense that this was for her. The difference between the two of them. No wait, between anyone else and louise is bleeping stark as duck.
Meanwhile Louise is back because finally Brian smooth brain has seen her working out. Thanks fuckong goodness eh Brian. The woman is "fitnessing" again.
With Zara I also get the impression that she actually loves her little nephew. I really can’t say the same for his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"I'm so happy. Brian look, my chin is chinning with yours"
Screenshot_20240501_213854_Instagram.jpg

And this Brian. No. Just no. 😫 🤢
Screenshot_20240501_131710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What do we think the shoots are going to be for.
Her management are manipulative shits who seem to have fingers in every pie. Judging by how they manage to push their clients.
So a weekend paper magazine?
Good housekeeping?
Fox and hound?
People friend?
Autotrader?
Disney Princess magazine special?
What are we thinking.
And my god what is that interview or article going to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dead.Dead.Dead.Dead.Dead^
All he has to do is give us a quick pic of the dang Highland Cow, so we can happily move on, to greener pastures. But noooo, Ryan must leave us hanging, obsessing about this cow. Our patience is being tested daily. None of us signed up for this tit. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I want is one drawing of the Highland Cow Brian …. Why is that too much for you? It’s like living in hell waiting …: but not as bad as Louises life in hell cos that’s the worst ever …. And rarest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.