Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me wrong, couples should spend time together away from the kids but I don't think it's necessary or normal to want that to be every day and every weekend. Also don't think a healthy relationship requires quite as much effort as Ryan and Louise seem to have to make (again..yes relationships require effort but they just constantly seem to be trying to get something back)

Reactions: 19
What she has said is awful for poor Leo but we all know they won’t stick to this!
well, they might stick with the very early drop offs 🙄 but not the bike riding.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How many times do they need to reference how much better life was before Leo?! They say they tried to get pregnant for 3 years...absolute BS!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If you've got time. That time is for him! Not to shove him somewhere away from you ,so that you then have time!
Let's face it, with these two theybhave all the fuckig time in the world.
But that aside, what bastards they are to that boy.
You don't shove a child in nursery so you have you time. Nah.
You make time in the evenings. Or make a special breakfast whilst Leo's watching a film. Or sit holding hands whilst Leo's in your lap. Some nights auntie might look after him for you to go out for tea.
Bit this isn't these two. This isn't two over worked, overwhelmed parents that have no time for eachother. They are filming eachither on the couch form the other side of the rooms all day!
Thisnisnt abiut date night. This isnt the usual parents deserve time togehte too( which btw, youve gor a bleeping child suck it up for a while yeh) this is for many occassions the family time.
There are sooooo many way to connect. These two clearly don't. And these are forced dates of a drowning couple.and a selfish twit couple that simply want to be child free to do adult stuff without the boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Brian having an affair? Who’s this he’s having a date breakfast with? I’ve never seen her before but he sure as a type as she look similar to
Louise - hair colour eye
Colour etc. Completely different face.

Also, when they’re sitting outside in the evening or spending time in the day together while they both ‘work from home’ isn’t this also couple time? They have to be out and away from Leo - is he not part of their unit. They see him as something they have to look after. I swear they get more pleasure from the dogs
Because they just have to feed them, walk them occasionally and they don’t need attention. That’s not the same as a child!! They make me furious!!!
Parenting can be tough but I’ve never thought it as tough as those two gross waste of spacers.
Lazy ba**ards. That poor little boy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why did these two actually bother to have a child ?
It’s shocking the way they carry on like he’s an inconvenience. They really are disgraceful parents.

• Heart
Long time lurker on this thread 👋
Why does she film herself talking in the mirror like that instead of just talking into the camera?
Is she trying to sell thr god awful shorts/boots combo? It's not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she film herself talking in the mirror like that instead of just talking into the camera?
It’s so we can see her entire body.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing she tries to ‘sell’ works 🤣her fashion sense is horrific.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much time they actually spend with Leo? They seem to try to offload him as often as possible, nursery, crèche, Zara…. Only 6 more years and they can pack him off to boarding school 😢
---
And Christ alive their relationship sounds like such hard work. ‘Non-negotiable’ brunch dates, ‘time to bond’. WTF? If it’s that hard love it ain’t working. It’s clear neither are happy. Goodness knows why they bother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ryan and that projector 🤦‍♀️ He thinks he’s really cool and cutting edge but the rest of the world were using projectors in our houses and gardens 4 years ago during the 2020 lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.