Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a big dream of his that he has never bothered.
You can self publish a book for almost nothing and he has a pretty huge platform around him to advertise it....don't think he realises how unattractive his lack of drive or commitment are.
---
Also...and I won't post them all you can look if you are bored but a quick reverse image search shows his complete lack of skill or imagination since he has clearly been on the how to draw YouTube tutorials
Stop iiiit!!! 😂😂😂😂

IMG_6422.jpeg

---
IMG_6424.jpeg

---
The cow isn’t too bad to be fair. But still not his own creation!

IMG_6426.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
"I made up the characters" errr... You got them from YouTube. I'm sure Grrryan will get a call from Penguin books today to sign him up! A true original children's book illustrator! 🤣

Screenshot_20240408_083222_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am so late to the party as I’ve had loads on but here’s a poem by way of update.

There was a cocklodger in Parson’s Green
A more amusing twit there never has been
He had a strange notion
He could surf on the ocean
He’d catch the eye of a surfer chick
He’d look so cool, totally sick
So he got all the gear
But had no idea
How to stand up on the board

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The fact these videos are ‘made for kids’ and described as ‘very easy’ makes it all the more hilarious. Honestly hilarious doesn’t even describe it enough! Especially when you reread his captions about being a children’s illustrator and how serious he is taking his drawings!!

I haven’t found the kangaroo or fox yet.

IMG_6428.jpeg

“I drew up a series of cartoon characters… not sure what the storyline was but it felt awesome doing it.”

“by returning to my creative source and drawing I was able to cause a distraction” 😂😂😂

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6408.jpeg

IMG_6415.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh they have reduced his hours?? Wouldn’t they have started getting 15 hours free too?

IMG_6430.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure will get the funding- that’s if his nursery have even opted in, as it’s in an affluent enough area to not actually have to offer it. I suppose they both count as self employed since no one else will employ them, so they’ll have to prove they both work at least 16 hours a week and are under the threshold in terms of income.

Reactions: 11
THE DRAWINGS TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM YOUTUBE HAS SEEENNNT ME! "I made these up FYI." Mate. Mate. Maaate.

Every time I think maximum cringe factor has been achieved, they level up. It's a gift. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well proving they work would be highly problematic!
---
I didn't find the kangaroo on YouTube but did find this which is good enough for me.
good enough for me too!! The lines and colouring are all in similar places

IMG_6432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wonder if daddy has cut off funds and has said they actually need to start looking after their son for once. Wonder how often they’ll dump him in some crèche or other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS someone please please put Steve The Accountant’s face on a cartoon animal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has got to go in the wiki 🤭 why’s he such a LIAR?! I’d be seriously scared there was no trust there if I was in a relationship with him, but I guess Louise is no better

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok competition time! Find a cartoon highland cow online and then if any of them match the one Ryan draws, you win a prize (tbc).

IMG_6433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣this is brilliant nothing he does is original! I knew he’d copied these from somewhere as they look so basic - my kids were following these sort of tutorials in lockdown 🤣 how embarrassing does he not have the brain cells to realise people will immediately know he’s copied these. God it’s so cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.