Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"stunning condition, great jacket"

Did Trump write her captions?
If Trump wrote her captions it'd be more like, The jacket is Tremendous, it's Yuuuge, Covfefe like, you'll look like a bad hombre wearing it. Buy it now because it's MEGA.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one needs to see his shorts going in and out of his bum crack. 🤷‍♀️ Splay and clench responsibly, please.
Why is he making himself so top heavy? From the knees down it looks like a different person.

View attachment 2860329
Hurry home, Louise! The steaks have been burnt for hours. 😋
Why do these meat head - Jonny Bravo types never prioritise calf raises? I suppose you don't see your own calves in the mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he gone away without her to Hampshire. He’s posting being away and she’s posting about her morning walk. Wonder if alls not as it seems.
Well, they both have Leo with them so my money is on Ryan’s timeline being the most accurate.

Reactions: 9
Sure you did. You’ve been bleating on all day about how quiet it was on your up-before-the-rest-of-London walk. Looking at your own reflection doesn’t count.

IMG_6405.jpeg

She’s still on breakfast. This is the longest day ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all the filming of Leo, he doesn’t look like a handful. I’m sure he has tricky moments but he seems like quite a quiet kid. They really don’t want to be inconvenienced at all do they.

Reactions: 19
Are the silly billies playing competitive parenting?
TT: pastries, pj's and fun in the park
Brian: I was drawing cartoons BEFORE he was even born!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they won't even give Brian the car? He has to bowo it every time he has to do an ad for them?
Didn't look like fruit loop was in the car?
Birth truama. Good god. It wasn't even in birth. And the later truama you've had since, has been all ibd admissions and buckets of blood losses. The birth issues was one in done after that initial bit wasn't it? And she played on it. Had birth- infection days later, readmitted for this. ( not saying any issues isn't scary. Hope you all know what I'm sayingx)
---
Her issues are all her narc issues. Her munchie. Her being her is the bleeping issue.
You can tell they are desperate for money. She's really trying to shove the CLICK ON MY LTK TO LINE MY MONEY 💰 witches.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Excuse me, only (fine bone china) cupfuls of blood for our Lou! :) Buckets?
Buckets are for the oceans of self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve been here before. Where is the flamingo? And the lion?

I’ve immortalised his drawings….

IMG_6409.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6411.jpeg
IMG_6412.jpeg
IMG_6413.jpeg
---
Oh don’t encourage him!!

IMG_6408.jpeg
IMG_6415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We’ve been here before. Where is the flamingo? And the lion?

I’ve immortalised his drawings….

---
Oh don’t encourage him!!

View attachment 2862182View attachment 2862183
I’m imagining that chicken to be grilled for 3 hours. Why do they burn all there food. The pancakes yesterday gave me indigestion just looking at them 🤮

duck me what a laugh for a Sunday night 🤣one comment and he’s now off down a rabbit hole on his new hobby 🤣 those pictures he drew, looked like he traced over the original picture. Like you do when you’re a kid! Haven’t seen the skateboard or the guitar in a while, he must’ve given those up 🤷‍♀️ but he’s going to write a children’s book, let’s see this happen eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume he thinks being a children’s author will be easier than being a surfer. Doesn’t have to get his hair wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.