Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so devoid of purpose. The issue is he’s fundamentally lazy. I can’t see him investing real effort into anything! He could easily open a gym or a stupid hipster coffee shop or something but he doesn’t actually want to have to get off his lazy arse and WORK

Reactions: 24
He’s so devoid of purpose. The issue is he’s fundamentally lazy. I can’t see him investing real effort into anything! He could easily open a gym or a stupid hipster coffee shop or something but he doesn’t actually want to have to get off his lazy arse and WORK
funny enough, I just looked at his and her accounts on companies house for there multiple businesses. You can see where all the money comes from and why he sticks around

Reactions: 6
Brian, Brian, Brian. :unsure: A writer and illustrator is it this week?
Lets put aside talent and the ability to write for a moment.
The easiest task is to complain. It's more difficult to focus and work for your dream. That requires action and self-discipline. It's taken almost a year for you to remember your "dream job" again.
Dude, you really up to it?

1712518167805.png

It would be nice if he could complete or persevere with something. Are the surf board and wetsuit going to join the guitar on the kitchen wall...plus the fancy new drill when he manages to blag one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that a baby monitor cam? I’d hate to have that hanging over me in bed!!

And did she get in the cot to take the photo or just position her phone in the right place to make it look like she did 🙄

IMG_6416.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I love the way he felt that he had to say they were made up characters and names. No tit Bryan Sherlock. i just can’t with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

CE3D5E28-2FC8-46EB-B40E-DE4231E1F082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trouble is "certain" agents will get him, milk him, drop him. They don't want talent. They want one book, money, done. And certain twats in our world unfortunately bring the money andclicks.They bring a one time hit.
It's why all the brilliant bleeping authors work their ass off,often to no avail for years! Just to get an agent or a publisher to read their work. And these knobheads who have "audience" get a deal. It's gross. And many an author hate the fuckers for it.
Doesn't mean they are good. Wanted. Or a bleeping illustrator. It means your a literally cash cow Brian. And they milk you and laugh whilst pulling your teets.
He doesn't have childlike compassion,knowledge or humanity for children's books!
And sadly I wouldn't put it passed loopy to manipulate her own "book contacts." I love using her " quote usage". It's fun. Mixes things up when writing hehe.
God he would be Insufferable. His Giant ego wanking its own self.
And only the sane people would still know he's a bleep.
Wait! Maybeeee the book is about errrm, a mean old bear? Angry angry angry bear 😄 🤣 😂

Reactions: 10
Another day, another hobby😂 He could draw himself as one of the Mr. Men - Mr. Tickles’ long lost cocklodger Brother, Mr. Fickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another day, another hobby😂 He could draw himself as one of the Mr. Men - Mr. Tickles’ long lost cocklodger Brother, Mr. Fickle.
Mr. Fickle is the perfect name for him. Bryan Fickle - what a bellend 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the story needs some work…

View attachment 2862336
That is some quality pausing right there @Tofino.
Once upon a time Angry Bryan escaped the clutches of the batshit crazy Baroness Von Tinytears. Leaving London in an electric car he decided to go camping. As it was the middle of May, Angry Bryan decided to take his new surfboard. Last time Angry Bryan went surfing he managed to stand up for 2.5 seconds before the board sank beneath the North Devon waves.
Angry Bryan had plenty of room in the electric car as he put his surfboard on the roof. This was made possible as he'd grifted some new Wingbar roofbars from Thule. He is so hard working is Angry Bryan.
Now when he arrived at the campsite, Angry Bryan was overjoyed to find his idol, Rafa Nadal, waiting for him at the entrance holding an acoustic guitar. Rafa knew Angry Bryan was amazing on the guitar and had just learnt row row row your boat off by heart. Bless Angry Bryan and Rafa....and they all lived happily ever after. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m prepared to bet my life savings (admittedly not vast sums but there’s no trust fund here) that Bryan’s children’s book goes the same way as his daily cooking videos. Absolutely nowhere. The man has the attention span of a two year old. Shorter than a two year old actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when we screenshot his journal few months back. The one her professed to be illustrating in by the beach. Beatrix Potter you ain't mate. As we quickly saw it was a to-do list!
---
I have a book idea...Star crossed lovers. An angry bear and beaver. They have a lion cub, who eventually sees the light and eats them. Runs away to find his tribe, finds a long lost uncle and aunt lion called Samoa and NaZara. The end. Absolutely no relation to their set-up, at all 😇.
Edit to add maybe I was being unrealistic. It's more rhe bear and beaver will eachother. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not really selling the KIA as a family car if you went to Bruges in it at Christmas but the first time you make a family trip in it is mid April.

Reactions: 4
Such a big dream of his that he has never bothered.
You can self publish a book for almost nothing and he has a pretty huge platform around him to advertise it....don't think he realises how unattractive his lack of drive or commitment are.
---
Also...and I won't post them all you can look if you are bored but a quick reverse image search shows his complete lack of skill or imagination since he has clearly been on the how to draw YouTube tutorials

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.