Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s wearing a tape measure round her neck. Like a seamstress

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chronic fatigue? Histamine? WTAF is she on about?!
dear oh dear, is this the crash from being buzzing off her tits all week about all the attention shes been getting?

what a surprise it's happened when they have been away on their little ad/pr stay - they couldn't possibly have a trip without a Louise medical issue, no wonder smooth brain Brian loves his alone time in Devon without her there to make it all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god woah is her! I’m sure a free trip to a hotel must be exhausting. She doesn’t work, I highly doubt she does her own cleaning, she has a PA, aside from parenting her son (who is dumped in nursery or a crèche or looked after by the useless Angry bear cocklodger most of the time), I’m struggling to see how she’s exhausted. Imagine if she had to swap lives with someone who had a full and busy life.

• Heart
1713546884836.jpeg

Probably referring to some histamine releasing foods - she was showing cheese and processed meats earlier.
But she's mainly having a self-pity party. It's honestly her worst habit - so addictive, waste of time and blinds you to the reality of your life.
You're having a FREEBIE in a fantastic country hotel with all the facilities and delicious food. Your cute dogs and healthy son are with you (yes, and Smooth Brain).

Reactions: 17
Louise will enjoy a stoma, she craves attention and sympathy and validation , this is a life time of her being called ‘ brave ‘ for sharing .
Her trauma ptsd tit was just boring
This she can whip out and boom, duck sams tour, Zara’s career, her son, Brian’s new image and it’s all back to being about tiny tears

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it was genuine chronic fatigue she wouldn’t have the energy to even post on instagram, let alone go for spa treatments. Her constant over exaggeration really pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually cannot deal with her! 😡

Theres always some issue with her, isn’t there?! She wouldn’t know tiredness never mind chronic fatigue if it bit her on the arse! Actually feck off Louise?!🖕

Reactions: 17
Would i love to go to some of these expensive, luxury hotels?...of course. Would I swap it for my actual family holidays where we spend time together that isn't just for the photo ops...no thanks.
I'd think so much more of these places if they gifted trips to NHS staff instead, let them have a free work night there or pamper session. They deserve it so much more! When I see these places donating free things to people like Louise and Ryan I automatically go off them even if it's a place I'd want to go to

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd think so much more of these places if they gifted trips to NHS staff instead, let them have a free work night there or pamper session. They deserve it so much more! When I see these places donating free things to people like Louise and Ryan I automatically go off them even if it's a place I'd want to go to
Any company that gifts to these lazy arseholes would be enough to put me off as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
She has to stay on the Moaning to nowhere Train, so she can continue to grift off the unsuspecting. Woe is tatertot; so hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to remind people she’s having a hard time before posting another ad for a treatment this time. Honestly what this entitled cow has to moan about I don’t know. I doubt she does her own cleaning, she has a PA, she and Angry Bear barely parent their son and neither have jobs.

If she was keen to raise stoma awareness she could’ve done a post about swimming with a stoma. It’s like she’s brought up the stoma, then hit people with loads of ads and a gifted hotel stay then followed by a woe is me post so people don’t jump on her about her lazy entitled arse and then we see a spa treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ryan has posted him and Leo back in London. So they only went for one night, a Thursday night? This is how grabby they are. They only get gifted one night stays and will take anything they can get even on a random week night? Not pay extra for another night themselves to extend their stay?

I wonder if they got Leo back to London in time for nursery 🙄 after using him a prop on their gifted stay!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She needs to remind people she’s having a hard time before posting another ad for a treatment this time. Honestly what this entitled cow has to moan about I don’t know. I doubt she does her own cleaning, she has a PA, she and Angry Bear barely parent their son and neither have jobs.

If she was keen to raise stoma awareness she could’ve done a post about swimming with a stoma. It’s like she’s brought up the stoma, then hit people with loads of ads and a gifted hotel stay then followed by a woe is me post so people don’t jump on her about her lazy entitled arse and then we see a spa treatment.
This is what gets my goat, she could raise so much awareness, yet bleats on about herself & the tough life she's been dealt:rolleyes:. Everything under the sun is about Louise. She's self obsessed & narcissistic. An absolute waste of life. Leo will suffer because of her. I hope when he's older that he comes away from this unscathed & breaks this vicious cycle.

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely insufferable. Good thing she doesn’t have a job because duck having to work with that greetin faced cow every day. We all know someone like this in work and when they start saying how they’re so tired/ not feeling great/ it’s the 10th anniversary of their pals dads goldfish dying so they aren’t themselves/ they are not 100% because they only had an hours sleep/ can someone else pick up their meeting because they’re too stressed etc… (anyone who works for the NHS will know the people I mean) 😂 and everyone just sits and rolls their eyes cause they’ve been waiting to see what todays drama will be. I can’t bleeping stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being in a luxury hotel with a spa and giant jammy dodgers and moaning that you feel a bit tired. Go and have a bleeping hand and get over yourself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.