Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think anyone has said it today:

WHERE’S THE HIGHLAND COW RYAN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's really spending £23 per pair of leggings on marketing then she's being taken for a ride

Reactions: 10
How long has Pocket been going for? Because 30,000 pairs of leggings doesn’t seem to equate to an awful lot of profit by my reckoning.

Reactions: 8
How long has Pocket been going for? Because 30,000 pairs of leggings doesn’t seem to equate to an awful lot of profit by my reckoning.

2017 for Pocket Sport but it was Pocket London before that which was set up in 2012 but that sounds like it was more denim rather than leggings.

If we use 2017 and 6 years to be generous. That would be 5000 pairs a year, just over 400 pairs a month.

Reactions: 6
Is she serious trying to get her dumbass followers to do ‘marketing/promotion’ for pocket, because god forbid her or Ryan actually do some work themselves or put their hand in their pocket and get a company to do it properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she serious trying to get her dumbass followers to do ‘marketing/promotion’ for pocket, because god forbid her or Ryan actually do some work themselves or put their hand in their pocket and get a company to do it properly!
Hopefully her followers realise they don't need to share her post to get the discount code, you just enter your email address in the link and get the code FAIR35 (I did this with a burner email for research purposes only 🤣)

• Haha
So dkne with their tit. Happy as bleeping Larry. Just say it like it is please. You're already full on disingenuous as duck so just say it, it's a gifted stay. Pr my highland cow sized arse. It's a gifted stay! Gifted gifted gifted.
Smooth brain Brian, do tell what Pr you think you'd give them with your 8 commented posts?
And louise your grinning smug,munchie orgasmic face is almost worse than your woe is me one. Careful your due a sympathy vote post soon. Be more cautious babes, people might just think your getting off on all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT MARKETING?! You have a huge audience and sporadically spam BOGOFs.
It's your brand, lazy arse. The sort of promo you're talking about should happen organically.
How can they have such a large platform and two of the most lame businesses going?

How dirty is her top in that video surely she can buy a new less bobbly one 😂
Oh look my friend gave me these sunglasses cos they're too small for her face and I'm just so teeny tiny that they're actually too big for my face teehee 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look my friend gave me these sunglasses cos they're too small for her face and I'm just so teeny tiny that they're actually too big for my face teehee
Haha, thought the exact same thing. As predictable as grazing highland cows this one,isn't she?😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5

2017 for Pocket Sport but it was Pocket London before that which was set up in 2012 but that sounds like it was more denim rather than leggings.

If we use 2017 and 6 years to be generous. That would be 5000 pairs a year, just over 400 pairs a month.
Soooo…..if the RRP is £58 and we assume a generous 30% of that £58 is profit, that gives profit per month of just shy of £7k, £84k per year. That’s not a sustainable business.

Reactions: 5
Soooo…..if the RRP is £58 and we assume a generous 30% of that £58 is profit, that gives profit per month of just shy of £7k, £84k per year. That’s not a sustainable business.
They have a negative balance sheet that seems to be getting worse year on year too. This was up to 30th April 2023. Their liabilities far exceed their assets so the business has negative net worth.

She made a comment after having Leo that her businesses were struggling because she had been unable to work. Probably when she was trying to encourage people to ‘shop small businesses’.

IMG_6829.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Haha all important smooth brain called it a pr visit.
Louise as is there thing of outing eqchother,labeled it an ad.
Filming child.
Ad
Buy my legging
Leo
Buy my book
Leo
Buy my clothes
Stay in hotel
Stoma I'm ill you know!
Ad gifted life
Leo
Ad Ad Ad
Ugh cunts
Screenshot_20240419_013658_Instagram.jpg
someone send me more makeup!
Screenshot_20240419_013755_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_014053_Instagram.jpg

Extra kit because I'm dyyyuyuing witches.

• Haha
So a topless photo of Leo in the bath - what an idiot. Is nothing sacred?!

Her mood has dramatically changed to upbeat and happy since the stoma annoucement. She’s off swimming, living her best life. I don’t think we’ve seen her so jubilant for a while. Goes to show just how much she needs attention.

Reactions: 21
I honestly can’t believe how well she seems to have taken the fact she has a stoma. Even for the most level headed person it must surely be traumatic. She seems the happiest she’s been in a while. Surely it can’t be because of all the attention and ‘projects’ she is getting off the back of it. It’s like she’s won the lottery or something- maybe daddy has increased her allowance.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe how well she seems to have taken the fact she has a stoma. Even for the most level headed person it must surely be traumatic. She seems the happiest she’s been in a while. Surely it can’t be because of all the attention and ‘projects’ she is getting off the back of it. It’s like she’s won the lottery or something- maybe daddy has increased her allowance.
I think any normal person would be pretty gutted to have a stoma. They’d probably be glad that it bought some relief but we know Thompson. She’s miserable over tiny little things but now it’s like she’s high on life and elated and I suspect that’s all from the attention she’s gotten from her stoma.

Reactions: 14
Is this also the narrative she needs to sell for her book?

“Lucky” - how I overcame the worst things that can happen to anyone. If I can do it so can you.

Funny how the stoma seems to have cured the birth trauma / ptsd overnight too 🙄

Reactions: 20
My relative with a stoma is a nurse and even they found it difficult to get their head around it. Louise knows she has her get out of free card now

Reactions: 8
Would i love to go to some of these expensive, luxury hotels?...of course. Would I swap it for my actual family holidays where we spend time together that isn't just for the photo ops...no thanks.

Louise probably went for the freebie L’Oréal products.

She is not looking very glam here at all.

IMG_6834.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.