Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m going to go home and call my sister and be like HA HA HA” 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if he is at home even angrier than usual as he is home alone and Lou has gone out

Reactions: 6
Dear Louise
Your “mental day”….. is the same as a self care day for most of us.
Yours,
A very exhausted end of life nurse, with 2 young children, 50 hour working weeks, several 12 hour night shifts a week and boat loads of “trauma” from seeing death day in, day out……

We can swap if you like? Cos your life is so much harder than anyone else’s isn’t it?

Sorry guys, but there are things I can’t stand …munchaussens and smugness, lies and drip feeding, taking advantage….etc… Sorry again and thanks 🤣.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh golly,is this the day Ryan smooth brain starts using the sam filter as Louise!?

Reactions: 6
For most people, a “mad morning” does not involve a perfectly applied full face of makeup and perfectly groomed hair.

Reactions: 21
Dear Louise
Yours,
A very exhausted end of life nurse, with 2 young children, 50 hour working weeks, several 12 hour night shifts a week and boat loads of “trauma” from seeing death day in, day out……

We can swap if you like? Cos your life is so much harder than anyone else’s isn’t it?

Sorry guys, but there are things I can’t stand …munchaussens and smugness, lies and drip feeding, taking advantage….etc… Sorry again and thanks 🤣.
you absolute warrior 💪 ❤
their lives are just pointless. I mean, who hasn't heard of Uncle Ben's rice. they're not doing anything of any value at all, apart from pissing people off for their lazy, grafting lifestyle

• Heart
Dear Louise
Yours,

I would buy so many packets of uncle Ben's rice and a kia if they sponsored someone like you over lazy rich people

• Heart
Reactions: 17
About that video of Louise attempting to take the steering lock off this morning. I’m pretty sure I read a few years ago you should never post a photo of your key on social media because thieves can copy a key just from a picture of it. That key was shown very clearly on her video. Everyone knows where they live and what car they have and can now potentially get a key cut to fit their steering lock.
If only Louise thought about safety as much as thinks about her hair.

Reactions: 15
About that video of Louise attempting to take the steering lock off this morning. I’m pretty sure I read a few years ago you should never post a photo of your key on social media because thieves can copy a key just from a picture of it. That key was shown very clearly on her video. Everyone knows where they live and what car they have and can now potentially get a key cut to fit their steering lock.
If only Louise thought about safety as much as thinks about her hair.
It’d be bloody funny if that happened, though. Gryan would explode from the rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Brian. Who needs trolls when she has you outing her filter fuckery.
Who is this? Oops. Real chin. Real width.skin.pores.freckles.
Screenshot_20240418_042447_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240418_042435_Instagram.jpg

Yes yes you're right smooth Brain, this isn't her is it?
Screenshot_20240418_103546_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240418_103557_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240418_103612_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240418_103537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Louise posted a selfie at Zara’s brand event but didn’t tag them, she didn’t mention the event at all in any of her waffling stories throughout the day, she didn’t get dressed up for the occasion or even get changed after her “mental” day, and still doesn’t follow the account. Wowza.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh Brian. Who needs trolls when she has you outing her filter fuckery.
Who is this? Oops. Real chin. Real width.skin.pores.freckles.
View attachment 2882768
View attachment 2882769

Yes yes you're right smooth Brain, this isn't her is it?
View attachment 2882772View attachment 2882773View attachment 2882774View attachment 2882775
Why do people do this?! I run a business where I get most of my clients from my Facebook page. They message me and book a visit and I never even think half of them arriving on the cctv, are the people who messaged me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely quite surprised by her attitude towards her stoma. I thought she’d be upset, struggling (like most people would be) but she seems thrilled, the most chipper she’s been recently.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.