Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she also have to call her mum at 4am last time Ryan was away and then had some trauma episode the next day? Now we have ghosts and some bad/sad/mad news to deal with.
Yes after Leo apparently had such a temperature she considered calling 111 but she still wheeled him to nursery bright and early the next morning.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this too! Going on about how he has a mullet and it was cool, only to cut it off when smooth brain left her to ‘baby sit’ her own child, on her own!! What a cow… but not a highland cow either….! 🤣🤣🤣
I feel so bleak that such a cute child is being brought up by these two self-obsessed maniacs. It is so plain to see how they loath each other. Just the other day Brainy Brian was admiring Leo's long hair. She cut it off to spite him. Nasty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really need to stop the comments now. And making it another way to talk about YOUR SELF. We get it. You didn't get the clicks on your clothing ads. So this is the new engagement tactic. Plus working up clickbait. But she's gone beyond being pathetically taitty, in a isn't she a funny twit. To pissing me off.
Someone help me laugh. Guys, be witty.
Oh wait. I know someone who can make this all better.
WHERE'S THE HIGHLAND COW RYAN.
( 😆 😂 that sentence is in my predictive text if I just start the sentence!) That it's. My lifes been made.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s happened with the Turtle Method octagon challenge? They haven’t posted in over a month?Maybe that’s the bad/sad/angry news?

Reactions: 8
I'd love it if leo was the type of child that caught every bug going (not for leo obviously!). The nursery policy would be to send him home for at least 48 hours...imagine the breakdowns Louise would keep having if that happened

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think Grryan paid for this "off-road" course he's doing? It doesn't seem to be an ad. The 2 day course is £599. Think of the burnt sausages he could have bought with this money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think Grryan paid for this "off-road" course he's doing? It doesn't seem to be an ad. The 2 day course is £599. Think of the burnt sausages he could have bought with this money!
unfortunately I think it was a freebie as he’s tagged in this post about it being a media launch.

He’s only just started following Ducati though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Has someone been questioning his masculinity? He's gone all Grrrr and pseudo macho. I'll have a side order of steak with my steak. (y)

RL motorbike 3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you're presented with a certificate after a one day course it's for your attendance not your performance. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh I can see their train of thought

✅ Someone who likes bikes
✅ Someone who wonders if riding off road is the same as on road
✅ Someone who needs all the help they can get
✅ Someone who has more money than sense

The mistake they made is thinking out of his 240k followers they will get any takers for their new course.

IMG_6939.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh I can see their train of thought

✅ Someone who likes bikes
✅ Someone who wonders if riding off road is the same as on road
✅ Someone who needs all the help they can get
✅ Someone who has more money than sense

The mistake they made is thinking out of his 240k followers they will get any takers for their new course.

View attachment 2894564
Nice to see he's filled out their customer feedback form and shared it with us (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It has made me wonder if Ducati target someone like Ryan because they have seen how many helmets, bikes, hobbies etc he has and not everything he has will have been gifted. Maybe they now have a new customer out of him. Maybe they have influenced the influencer (I use the term influencer on Ryan very loosely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has someone been questioning his masculinity? He's gone all Grrrr and pseudo macho. I'll have a side order of steak with my steak. (y)

View attachment 2894502
I'm going to refer to Ryan now as 'Brum-Brum'
Does Louise ever post any genuine pictures of her just enjoying friends? (Suppose that's a silly question, the only person Louise enjoys is herself). Other than Rosie or a mention of Binky?
She is the most exhausting person I've ever come across. She makes it near impossible to feel sympathy for what she's been through. If she were honest, stopped with the bread crumb format that never surfaces with an actual answer, maybe more people would support her. She has so much to be grateful for, lives an incredibly lavish life ( her home) all the freebies, yet wants to continue woe is me as her social media presence.

Reactions: 9
Ryan the childrens illustrator is now in the wiki. I think I’ve included everything, including the ongoing highland cow saga, but let me know if I’ve missed anything

IMG_6949.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.