Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the driver manage to control the urge to turn round and ask “What the f*ck load of nonsense are you on about you absolute loon?!”
I always wonder this, imagine having to listen to that shite when ur working, I would really have to stop myself from rolling my eyes and telling her to shut the duck up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed the dig about him always being away when she has something important on the next day. Presume she means the podcast? Why does it matter she had leo before going to do that? Leo is in nursery when she actually needs to do it.

This is why I think she will never leave Ryan no matter how bad the relationship is. not without someone else to go to. No way could she cope with having whole days with Leo on her own for days on end (Inc days he’s in nursery and she has to do nursery runs). Look at the dramatics today and Leo is actually in for half a day! Ryan would still use childcare and dope about but at least he doesn’t complain about it.

I also laughed at her saying she had a nightmare about them getting married 😂 she did correct herself but I’m not convinced haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed the dig about him always being away when she has something important on the next day. Presume she means the podcast? Why does it matter she had leo before going to do that? Leo is in nursery when she actually needs to do it.

This is why I think she will never leave Ryan no matter how bad the relationship is. not without someone else to go to. No way could she cope with having whole days with Leo on her own for days on end (Inc days he’s in nursery and she has to do nursery runs). Look at the dramatics today and Leo is actually in for half a day! Ryan would still use childcare and dope about but at least he doesn’t complain about it.

I also laughed at her saying she had a nightmare about them getting married 😂 she did correct herself but I’m not convinced haha.
also calling him a man-child in her four seasons ad - clearly the bad news is something he's done as she is very passive aggressive about him today - probably he won't be back tonight so she will have to do another night of parenting taking her over her weekly quota

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Louise likes thinking of others or doing anything she doesn’t want to. Work isn’t an hour here or there or filming a crappy ad when you’ve been given a gifted hotel stay. Moaning this morning about being left to do “childcare” when in reality she’s parenting her son who she’s only got for a few hours before dumping him off at nursery. She’s delusional but then it sounds like her parents were seriously hands off. I doubt Louise manages more than an hour of being with Leo without needing a mammoth lie down to recover.

Reactions: 11
Christ, she must have got bloody lucky with the traffic to make the drive out of London to the Four Seasons in Hampshire in an hour door to door.

Reactions: 4
She said ‘bad news’ corrected to disappointing news’ then added ‘angry / pissed off’

I find that interesting that bad / disappointing made her angry and not sad. Sounds like it was the kind of news where she didn’t get something she wanted.

U ok hun?

(I hate when people make comments like that then don’t elaborate! Pure attention seeking! If it’s private then why even mention it?)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said ‘bad news’ corrected to disappointing news’ then added ‘angry / pissed off’

I find that interesting that bad / disappointing made her angry and not sad. Sounds like it was the kind of news where she didn’t get something she wanted.

U ok hun?

(I hate when people make comments like that then don’t elaborate! Pure attention seeking! If it’s private then why even mention it?)
She'll delve into this with her upcoming Trilogy: Tragic Tales of Tatertot Thompson's Tremendous Troubles :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously TT, I used to be a nice person:

TT FO mat.jpeg

Sorry...so her handling childcare was literally half a day while she had her hair done.
How is she not embarrassed by herself?!
Yes, her own child for a whole morning! Well, the assistant was probably there, and Zara and Sam came round for a play, and the people at the salon amused him but she definitely, definitely chose and supervised the haircut. 🥇🏆👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god. Just watched those videos and I genuinely wonder how some people are allowed to procreate. She’s thick as mince this one.

If she’s on happy mum happy baby I’ll be really disappointed in Giovanna Fletcher but I guess the podcast has been running so long even she would have to scrape the barrell
I mean, Giovanna had her sister in law on it, before she’d even dropped her sprog, so barrels are certainly starting to be scraped!

Reactions: 8
Just catching up and I see Louise’s big day consisted of a hair cut and chatting on a podcast, a ghost tapped out good luck in morse code on her water bottle and she had a nightmare about marrying Ryan, (relatable tbh).

Watching her stories is like having a fever dream. I can’t get over the bizarreness of the content she puts out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does her necklace say L ❤ RL ? Or is it RL ❤ L? My baby brain can’t work it out but either way it’s tragic. Who over the age of 15 would wear that? 🤣🤣

D0B5355E-CD72-4E26-93D1-7D8AF2ADFA08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was also gifted by the company. Handy since Louise would probably forget she is supposed to also care about her partner and child

• Haha
I feel so bleak that such a cute child is being brought up by these two self-obsessed maniacs. It is so plain to see how they loath each other. Just the other day Brainy Brian was admiring Leo's long hair. She cut it off to spite him. Nasty cow.

She didn’t even pick him up from nursery, Zara did!! It wouldn’t be an issue if she hadn’t made that woe-is-me, how am I ever going to juggle childcare and the imaginary job post this morning! FFS 🙄
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She should be excited to pick lil Leo up from nursery. That would be a great time to hear about his morning and what he was up to. Encourage speaking, show love & care. That's just dreaming, Louise couldn't be bothered. Maybe it's for the best he has Zara+Sam.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t be expecting Lou to pick up Leo. She’s already done way too much childcare already.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel so bleak that such a cute child is being brought up by these two self-obsessed maniacs. It is so plain to see how they loath each other. Just the other day Brainy Brian was admiring Leo's long hair. She cut it off to spite him. Nasty cow.
You mean highland cow, right? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.