Louise Thompson #34 Mid-life crisis Ryan can’t catch a (point) break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha new they wouldn't keep his haircut!
She's pass agg posting about Brian again I see.

Please please dont use little Leo in a photo shoot. God,leave him alone!
She's really manipulating him into all this tit. Can't stand to be a mother but uses the tit out of him. It's.doing my nut in, because he is so innocent. But it will start to change him. And with toxic tits like these 2 as parents it's going to ruin that little lad.
Her hard day of "childcare" was having him for a haircut!? Then bleeping him off to zara. Isnshe actually insane. Pardon me no, sorry, she's just a knobhead.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She constantly falls over herself in these speeches. Because she's always teasing,or jot saying all of it. So then has to backtrack. But normal sentencing doesn't work like that. You talk, tell and have details. So she constantly retracts or stumbles in her need to be cryptic, tease, goad or attention seek. And then something slips out so she has to go back over it. Or lies so she stumbles some more. Or makes tit up. So all in all her talks,and posts come to that are weird. And makes her sound even more bloody twattish.

Reactions: 5
I really am not exaggerating when I say I had v bad sepsis post baby 1, deathly actually, then had baby 2 when baby 1 was 17 months which caused post birth chaos, then my husband left when baby 2 was 4 months and baby 1 was just 2 .baby 2 then was very
Poorly and ended up with a stoma ( type ) at 4 . I was 25 when he left with no job, no home, no car ( he took it all ) and i genuinely think she would hear that story and think she had it worse.
I’m shocked at what she thinks separates her from the thousands of women who have faced worse / faced worse / have no nursery/ no trauma cult / no beggy lodger who has to do the childcare . She’s bleeping deranged

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Let me ask a question that will generate lots of engagement and share the answers…

IMG_6901.jpeg

Then boom! 💥

IMG_6900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is it too early to nominate Louise for the next pride of Britain awards? Honestly I'm so in awe of everything she's managed to do today. A few hours childcare, a podcast AND a haircut as well as having the worst anxiety anyone has ever ever had. Inspirational. Bravo Louise 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So an unknown spirit (of the ghost variety) has been sending her morse code messages through her Stanley cup to tell her everything would be ok.

Did I understand that right?
---

It was me sending the morse code messages through the Stanley cup but they were meant for Ryan “where is the highland cow” hope he gets the message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another in the outback adventure with Brian then, like the camping? Off roading... in Richmond Park hehe.
---
I sometimes feel a bit bad. Because it's not thst we are saying people don't get to feel tit over things. And it's not top trumps over who's effected and by what.
Some people have really lovely families. Some have lovely families and get depressed. Some are raped. Some abused.some attacked or have toxic families. And so yes pretty red flag to truama. But some mange themselves either with support or professionally so,and get throguh and then some might get really really poorly. Even fatally.
Thise with blessed lives can still feel sad. Have bad days or moments jn life. Even have a few dark times. Doesn't mean they aren't able for compassion or care for those times. And for some, a sensitive soul that might crash them for a bit longer.
But apart form the fact she's a privileged bleep and barely knows what "bad tit" is (that just makes her spouting ten times worse) its how she uses and abuses it. She's an typical grade A wank influencer .uses everything and everyone
Makes tit up. Is peak munch. Is an actual little witch when not getting her way. And has manipulated the duck out of others and the audience to get her own agenda and spoils. And she's a sick prick.
It's not her struggles ( non existent lies for the most part) it's all she is herself. And how she behaves acts,uses her son and continues to be.
I just wanted to get 😪 sappy serious for a second. And make sure we all no your struggles are valid maaaan 😉 . We trip the tit out of this pair for reasons.
There right back to it.
Brain don't update us please. Dear God bonus a favour. Oooh ✋️ wait. Unless in that field your looking at.... IS THERE A HIGHLAND COW BRIAN!
---
It was me sending the morse code messages through the Stanley cup but they were meant for Ryan “where is the highland cow” hope he gets the message 😂
"I don't know whether it was the ice....or spirits " hahaha ha this woman is a trooper the amount of tit she comes up with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should be excited to pick lil Leo up from nursery. That would be a great time to hear about his morning and what he was up to. Encourage speaking, show love & care. That's just dreaming, Louise couldn't be bothered. Maybe it's for the best he has Zara+Sam.
Yes! I love picking my two up from school / nursery. We have some of our best chats on the walk home. Loopy Lou doesn’t realise (or care) that she’s missing out on such a lot. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it too early to nominate Louise for the next pride of Britain awards? Honestly I'm so in awe of everything she's managed to do today. A few hours childcare, a podcast AND a haircut as well as having the worst anxiety anyone has ever ever had. Inspirational. Bravo Louise 👏
I think the kid who was on the news today for winning a prize for being able to make convincing seagull noises would pip her to the post tbh.

She really is dreadful. I've kept away as stoma stuff is a bit too close to the bone for me (not me, a relative) but there's absolutely no awareness raising, no signposting to people who can help or advise and nothing other than raising her own profile and scaremongering and vapid, vain self-obsession. She's absolutely not obliged to do any altruistic stuff at all, of course, but when you're using it to create drama, suspense and advert views, then you're just a bit of a selfish twit, eh.

Reactions: 17
Let me ask a question that will generate lots of engagement and share the answers…

View attachment 2893668

Then boom! 💥

View attachment 2893669
This is why she's been cryptic about her child birth trauma and all these medical appointments and progress ! even the story she jsut posted about the disappointing news she just received which makes her so frustrated and angry... guess we can only find it out from her book

Reactions: 12
Her book wasn’t even supposed to be about the stoma though?! It was apparently all about how she had the worst birth anyone has had since medieval times.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unbelievable! 🙈🤯 Is she actually for real?!
And narc every answer about me by adding my own blurb,relating to me for every answer given. And making herself worse off,once again for each answer. Half her waffle once again clearly thoguht up simply to one up all the people's answers.
Your not depressed or anxious. You get anxious and feel sad at times. Yes, these illness look very different on everyone. But they dont look like cuntface Louise. Like yesterday when she ws nervous about the podcast. THATS bleeping NORMAL. Crawl out your own arse your not having a traumatic episode.
A very happy normal person might not feel goodieeee about doing TV or podcast stuff. "despite being on TV for 10 year aha aha mwaha" yeh we get it Chelsea has been.
I love the if I said it all on here it wouldn't fit blah blah. What, you mean like the ten page monologues you do evry few days, without actually saying duck all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she also have to call her mum at 4am last time Ryan was away and then had some trauma episode the next day? Now we have ghosts and some bad/sad/mad news to deal with.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.