Louise Thompson #30 Brian’s landlord

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I'd be bleeping grateful to NOT be in Switzerland - went to Geneva last year and found out the wine they advertise at 12 euros is 12 euros for a bloody 10cls so times it by 7.5 for bottle prices. Would rather go to Carrefour in France and buy a litre for 3 euros
Yeah I turned down a nanny job in Geneva and took one in Bordeaux instead when I was younger for pretty much this reason 😂 Geneva is pretty but I couldn’t be doing with blowing a day’s wages every time I fancy going out for a wine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And further self indulgent crap. Who calls PTSD a ‘niche’ disorder?

Life can be kind to her ‘sometimes’?!

Yet again minimising and deflecting from her luxury holiday in the mountains.

View attachment 2676484
I’ve said it before but her writing reads like she’s in a manic episode (possibly also why she can’t sleep), maybe with a bottle of wine or some sedative medications chucked in for good measure. I mean, can you really read that first paragraph of her post and tell me that was written by a woman in her mid-30s to 1.4 million people, rather than a 15 year old scribbling in her diary?!

And saying PTSD is a niche disorder 🙄 She is LOUpy and deLOUsional

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's so bleeping dramatic about everything. "Unimaginably tired"....she had one bad night's sleep and got up early to go on holiday. She should think her self lucky self pitty got her out of the first few months of Leos night feeds or that she doesn't have a job to show up to.
If you remove the same exaggeration from her ptsd symptoms, she's left with having had a rough birth that didn't go as planned and the flashbacks are probably more to do with the fact she never stops actively trying to relive it by banging on about it dragging up videos from over a bleeping year ago!..yeah we get it you almost died but many of us have those stories from events in life...its not our entire bleeping personality.

Reactions: 18
It's like when Joe off friends doesn't no what to write to make it sound good. So he just changes the words from the thesaurus! 😄
Or a child when they don't no an answer, just add in a sentence from online or the dictionary,changes random words from the thesaurus without knowing the meaning or sense of how the new word might fit.

Or actually how my Swiss cousins might interpret the English language straight to their own. It would look like total nonsense.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but her writing reads like she’s in a manic episode (possibly also why she can’t sleep), maybe with a bottle of wine or some sedative medications chucked in for good measure. I mean, can you really read that first paragraph of her post and tell me that was written by a woman in her mid-30s to 1.4 million people, rather than a 15 year old scribbling in her diary?!

And saying PTSD is a niche disorder 🙄 She is LOUpy and deLOUsional
Yes! As soon as I ready "heavy steroid medication" I thought well that explains the recent manic posts!

Reactions: 4
It's definitely a burner. Under her normal account comments she put spaces around her exclamation marks and she does exactly the same under the burner. Big whoopsy - quite a few replies 3 hrs ago using the burner accidentally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hahaha this is hilarious! I wish there was a way to see what other comments this burner account has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has brightened up my morning. Victoria Marchman 🤣 Of course her burner account has a posh name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's definitely a burner. Under her normal account comments she put spaces around her exclamation marks and she does exactly the same under the burner. Big whoopsy - quite a few replies 3 hrs ago using the burner accidentally.
Screenshots here in case she deletes them 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hahaha she must have got drunk and forgotten
Was she looking at her page through another account’s eyes or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hilarious 🤣

Not quite sure why they've opted to get a flight that requires getting up at 3am when I'm fairly sure there would have been several flights a day to where they've gone to, especially from London. The fact that they've booked a flight that involves getting up at such an ungodly hour (with a child) suggests to me that she isn't half as ill (or ill at all) as she suggests she is.

Reactions: 23
Omg how bloody tragic that's she's made a burner account and got caught on..brilliant.

Also I have a 2 and a 4 year old... The thought of taking them skiing would fill me with horror. They can't even handle today's coldness. Poor Leo, he looks frozen

Reactions: 20
Omg how bloody tragic that's she's made a burner account and got caught on..brilliant.

Also I have a 2 and a 4 year old... The thought of taking them skiing would fill me with horror. They can't even handle today's coldness. Poor Leo, he looks frozen
Oh you don’t understand, it’s a different kind of cold. The kind that rich twats don’t feel, apparently. It’s EXPENSIVE cold, not the cheap poor cold we’ve got around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.