Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two holidays in one month. Boy oh boy that’s a tough life. However will they cope?! I hope both destinations have childcare on tap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The end of Jan one we will no doubt hear about her trauma of reliving her last blue light event last January when they had to cancel St Lucia.

Her trauma is never bad enough to stop her from going on these long haul holidays though is it? 🙄

Reactions: 9
I found it strange that Bryan said Sam is going to be a fun uncle to Leo…. Isn’t the kid 2 years old? So does he mean that now Sam has won the jungle he’s going to post more of him and Leo to get more of a following? Lol

Reactions: 12
Did he not read Louise's essay? She has negative attachment with certain places and times, especially for the last year (in which they went both skiing in switzerland and to the carribean) in which she experiences horrendous and I mean HORRENDOUS states of total delirium.

She's going to be so triggered by her two luxury holidays next month :(

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Leo isn’t talking in sentences, but can put words together…. Like a short sentence?!😆 a toddler saying ‘want more juice’ IS a sentence, they don’t have to say ‘what ho father, would you be so kind as to fetch me the remainder of the blackcurrant cordial, I do declare I’m rather parched’ for it to count as a sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bank a lot of doe 🦌🦌🦌🦌😆
He doesn't have any dough, he doesn't even have a job... or much of an education, given the state of his spelling.

Maybe a Freudian slip there for 'Bank or Bang a lot of doe... doe a female deer'....
Bang a female with dough' thought the Cocklodger. Yes, that's how he would acquire his house in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but I just dont think you can be feeling that bad if you're recording, editing and uploading tiktoks on Xmas day. Also, how sad that they were using Xmas day for content.

I have never noticed that piece of art on the wall before either. It's hideous. They really have no taste.
Massive hint/dig. Looks like the pist she " accidently " called him husband on! 😄
---
No, apparently it’s the look of contentment he has with Louise 🤡
He looks bereft, traumatised and utterly crestfallen whenever he's with them. It's something I notice every single time.
---
Yeah, Ryan’s totally jumping on the ‘Sam bandwagon’ ( and extra points using Leo for cuteness,eh?)

Can’t believe Zara & Sam can’t see it. And what’s all that nonsense she posted- people in the comments saying she might be Autistic/ have ADHD. She’ll definitely be going down that road- new year, new self diagnosis ( although for a couple of grand anyone can pay for a diagnosis) - that’s not disrespecting anyone who genuinely has those conditions but it’s all too easy these days to throw these diagnoses around with this vacuous lot.
Plus insta bleep behaviour number 1029,putting up a end of year engagement post q&as!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not a single bleeping person that would pay money to live with Ryan and Louise....bless Sam and Zara for humouring them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤮🤮Ryan clambering in and laying in Leo’s cot in his pants! Get the duck out of his toddler bed it’s not meant for bloody Gaston to be lazing around in it. He looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was the point of that whole milk video? He gives me the ick.
Why is he in leos cot?! Why not get him out and have a cuddle.
My daughter is almost 5 but I don't remember still giving her milk in the am? She had milk before bed but she got up and had breakfast. Is this their way of getting out of feeding him well because he is full up on milk?
I went back through Louise's stories and saw the one about the trainers, Ryan being upset makes me so cross/upset for Leo, emotionally blackmailing a child at the age of 2, disgusting

Reactions: 8
What was the point of that whole milk video? He gives me the ick.
Why is he in leos cot?! Why not get him out and have a cuddle.
My daughter is almost 5 but I don't remember still giving her milk in the am? She had milk before bed but she got up and had breakfast. Is this their way of getting out of feeding him well because he is full up on milk?
I went back through Louise's stories and saw the one about the trainers, Ryan being upset makes me so cross/upset for Leo, emotionally blackmailing a child at the age of 2, disgusting
Why on earth would either of them think a 2 year old would get excited and happy over a pair of trainers? Unless they had flashing lights or their favourite tv character on - which Louise and Ryan would never in a million years let Leo be seen in.

They still don’t understand what 2 year olds want/need. We never see Leo with books, colouring (except the ones Louise did for him) or sticker books. Not even with a tablet with some kind of age-appropriate game. Poor kid gets his wooden coffee machine, guitar, and a haul of branded clothes.

Reactions: 10
170EE817-1194-46F1-8B8D-99F2C96DE358.jpeg

D2A47616-CA60-4ADC-B867-9B7F28FF65F6.jpeg

---
😂😂😂😂🔔🔚
---
I am willing to bet money that Ryan sent himself a lot of those questions no one asked him that shite

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They’re unbelievable. TT and her constant whining is ridiculous, they’re so privileged it’s unreal. Two holidays in a month is more than some people have in years. She makes me so angry because she’s a self indulged little madam. No two year old is going to be excited about trainers. Maybe get your son TT some toys. Probably doesn’t want to be parted from his guitar as it’s one of his few toys.

Nice way of trying to patronise Sam “he’ll be attached for life”… when whoever asked the question obviously thinks of Sam as the main event 😂 Sam’s neighbour

Attachments

Reactions: 5
STOP with the milk post. I don't need to see that.
Is he trying to be some hot daddy type because no wonder they don't have sex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.