Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tt must be going out her mind.half her her munch side will need to show how ill she still is,worst,illustration of an ill person ever.but then this new followers flip side needs to show what a perfect woman,mum, "wife" she is. Will she had to have lunch with zar and Sam?

Oh god then we've got get fit for January diet culture bullshit to come.

Reactions: 4
Is this because she’s had to spend the entire day with her triggering son with no nursery, no gym crèche to dump him in.

6608ED66-DA3B-4AD9-ACEF-4749049B68CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It does seem weird that she's been thinking about helplines. She must have been climbing the walls having a day where she's not posting her drivel...

I wonder if her and grumpy grrrryan spent the day arguing.

Reactions: 5
Seeing as she hasn’t posted anything about her day how long is the time lag to Loopy Lou land this time? Or will it be like Leo’s birthday and not be mentioned until she has to have a trauma dump

Reactions: 3
Two years of trauma and she’s never posted helplines like that before.

Reactions: 10
It does seem weird that she's been thinking about helplines. She must have been climbing the walls having a day where she's not posting her drivel...

I wonder if her and grumpy grrrryan spent the day arguing.
Sam had reposted something from Pete about thinking of those who don’t really enjoy Christmas etc so maybe it’s her response to that. But maybe I’m scraping the barrel there haha

Reactions: 3
A Disney animator???? I'm genuinely baffled by this one
Did he go to art school? Does he have a degree in animation? I studied animation for 4 years, left uni, realised there were very few jobs in that field, and the competition is insane, so I went and got a career doing something else. Does he really think it’s so easy that Disney will just come and offer him a job?

Reactions: 15
Did he go to art school? Does he have a degree in animation? I studied animation for 4 years, left uni, realised there were very few jobs in that field, and the competition is insane, so I went and got a career doing something else. Does he really think it’s so easy that Disney will just come and offer him a job?
He could put his muscles to good use and do meet and greats at disneyland as Gaston 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst it’s obviously nice that families are getting on. It does seem very odd that since Sam has won the jungle thing they are posting about them and with them almost daily.
1DD41325-9926-4B2E-8E2C-577EFC16CCA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sweet mother of Jesus! What the actual heck is she waffling now. I was relatively normal before I read that .. she’s practically sent me over the edge 🤣🤣
How do her family and friends put up with such nonsense 🤦‍♀️🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sweet mother of Jesus! What the actual heck is she waffling now. I was relatively normal before I read that .. she’s practically sent me over the edge 🤣🤣
How do her family and friends put up with such nonsense 🤦‍♀️🙈😆
I've often wondered what her mum must think of her - her mum was a right dismissive cow to Sam during his ADHD documentary so I can't see her fawning all over Louise and her made up mental health issues. Or maybe birds of a feather and all that.

Reactions: 16
Sorry Ryan appears Louise didn’t feel the same.

considering his last post with Sam and Zara got 50000 + likes and his video for Kia in Bruges got 275 likes it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or Louise’s clever brain to work out why he’s posting with them again
89F05CDC-6E70-44C2-A468-886940100F6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn, if we ever needed the eye rolling emo on Tattle it's now.

Oh and Louise, smoke comes out of chimneys, not steam. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Louise still cries every Valentine’s Day because of past relationship break ups? If that is true then that’s a major red flag. No way would I accept my partner crying every Valentine’s Day!!

Is there a possibility Sam and Zara have got engaged? Might explain this ridiculous essay!!
---
Sorry Ryan appears Louise didn’t feel the same.

considering his last post with Sam and Zara got 50000 + likes and his video for Kia in Bruges got 275 likes it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or Louise’s clever brain to work out why he’s posting with them againView attachment 2652033
I find it really interesting he’s posted this. Especially as she’s looking so miserable in it too.

The premise of her essay doesn’t add up. Most parents of two year olds do not slow down over Xmas. What she means is all the childcare is shut so she can’t be busy for herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I didn’t read the essay…. But at least Bryan had a great Xmas even though his girlfriend didn’t! And he has definitely realised that posting Sam and Zara increases his engagement, I wish they would wise up and tell him to duck off!
I don’t particularly like Zara but that’s a beautiful pic of her and Sam and wouldn’t be surprised if they were engaged, as that would definitely explain whatever Louise moaning about lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.