Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it begins 😂 and another video of Leo with a dummy.

View attachment 2643308
We should not be seeing this. God it makes me so uncomfortable. Lets get bacl to what tuis is please. Imagine your sat with your child in your arms in the dark,in your house,in his room. And someone comes over and is filming you. Secetlynor of your knowing...and then uploads it.this is what this is. Its awful,awful.
---
To be honest, if that was an arm on another man I’d be quite complimentary about it. I will give him that. But unfortunately it’s attached to Ryan and I also don’t find the shameless posts about it in the slightest bit attractive.
But that is the point. I wouldnt,because if any guy did/ said this same thing, acted like, Ryan does I'd too think they were sick. He thinks he's this beautiful man. This adonis. And it makes him actuLlya really cocky uncomfortably egotistical twit.
---
It’s weird because I like a muscly man but there’s something about Ryan’s odd proportions and know he has the mental capacity of a spoon that just makes him SO unnatractive. Who are these attempted thirst traps for!?!? His 100 new followers off the back of Sam’s new fame? 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭
He's so slimy with it.
---
Grrryan’s fave food ain’t black sausages?! View attachment 2644041
Engaged!?
They never have beef apart from on that bbq and gifted.
33 jerez
Ribera? Again, never seen.
Orange haha,that hat.
Hip hop!? Aha what the.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she for real? “Surviving the Christmas holidays”?! You don’t have a job and send him to nursery full time so you can write messages to yourself in the steam on your windows, but now you’ve got to do some baking with your kid because nursery is closed for a week or two.

“Surviving the Christmas holidays” for most families is juggling childcare whilst being knackered from working hours and hours each week and trying to afford everything so you can enjoy a few days with your children.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she believes she’s being relatable. When she’s a joke. No real jobs between them, a free house and their son in nursery most of the time. They’re not having to survive anything. It’s so utterly tasteless. They’re utterly privileged. Most of us are trying to survive. I work four days a week, I’ve got three kids and two with complex special needs and I’m surviving. She’s just come back for another gifted trip away, back to her free house and has spent a couple of days with her son. But yet still chucked him in a crèche so she could go to the gym yet frequently harks on about how exercise triggers her. They’re absolutely jokers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m a nurse - more than full time, work 13 hour nights with end of life cases, working loads Xmas, just about manage to see my young kids enough but work myself to the floor so I can see their faces Xmas morning (before working Xmas night). But yeah Louise ….. great advice….tell me how I can give them time and afford what they need/want????

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know he’s desperate to cremate sausages in the countryside on a permanent basis but what else would he do there? He has nothing else to offer the relationship. Louise would be an idiot to give up her house and support network to follow his pipe dream.

Reactions: 7
I know he’s desperate to cremate sausages in the countryside on a permanent basis but what else would he do there? He has nothing else to offer the relationship. Louise would be an idiot to give up her house and support network to follow his pipe dream.
Sam will move away as he and Zara will be making money and will probably decide that they want to raise kids in the countryside - maybe they can advertise for a live in nanny and Ryan can apply...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam will move away as he and Zara will be making money and will probably decide that they want to raise kids in the countryside - maybe they can advertise for a live in nanny and Ryan can apply...
I'm certain he doesn't have the relevant child care experience!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am all for kids and small children helping in the kitchen but Leo is too young to be so close to hot oil and a gas hob. It would only take a second for him to lurch towards that pan.

Reactions: 6
Golden syrup was so the norm for me growing up in New Zealand, I didn't even hear of maple syrup until my late teens 😂 I thought it must be a fancy option as I only ever saw it in cafes.

Fast forward an undisclosed number of years and I would never revert back to golden from maple!

#fascinating #ontopic #yourewelcome

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even his "friend"/paid photographer is with us on the hat...
I’m starting to really like Will, esp after he liked my comment that time and then commented something ironic on Louise’s video, and now this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this Kia content but he’s still driving a Land Rover. Why Kia why? Why pay this dead beat to advertise for you??
Plus it riles me that EVs are seen as instantly ‘green’ when a massive heavy tank like the one Brian is advertising isn’t green at all in reality.

Reactions: 16
Even his "friend"/paid photographer is with us on the hat...
And he only posted one other question ‘out of all the amazing features’ … ok it’s either a question from himself, Louise, a mate of someone from Kia

59DC6BC0-C65E-46D3-B799-2554973A2B92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.