Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Ryan uses fake tan? I know they go on a lot of holidays but he’s very tanned for December. That’s probably the most intimate these two get - fake tanning each others backs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Louise Thompson #30 Who?
---
Beanie boy is tired?! Ha ha ha. Tired doing nothing? FML but if all I did was waft about going on free trips and taking my kid to nursery, I’d be full of energy.
That beanie has worked harder than Ryan this week. That's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait for Leo to drop his naps. The level of trauma and inability to cope will be off the scale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t wait for Leo to drop his naps. The level of trauma and inability to cope will be off the scale 😂
Let’s hope he drops them soon. Combined with Sam’s new level of frame TT will totally melt down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes a cocktail for the gram....doesn't actually taste whether it's any good.....what a bleeping galoot....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is going on with his hair 🧐
This whole vibe he’s got going on 🤢 Zara, Japanese, greased up hair with an awful moustache 🤷‍♀️ trying to look old money posh 🤣ain’t working!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m being stupid here but I don’t understand why he’s used the hashtag 21+. Is he referring to the age of who can drink it cos surely it should be 18+?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m being stupid here but I don’t understand why he’s used the hashtag 21+. Is he referring to the age of who can drink it cos surely it should be 18+?
it’s the Challenge 21 policy, there is also a Challenge 25. Under the scheme, customers attempting to buy age-restricted products are asked to prove their age if in the retailer's opinion they look under 21 or 25.

Reactions: 5
it’s the Challenge 21 policy, there is also a Challenge 25. Under the scheme, customers attempting to buy age-restricted products are asked to prove their age if in the retailer's opinion they look under 21 or 25.
Ah ok! Thank you for explaining that 😃

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen Staying Relevant podcast tour had sold out so they’ve added extra dates, including Birmingham arena and the bloody London Palladium.

No wonder Louise had to start new meds today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my good god his ‘courvoiseaye’ advert is shocking… that awkward moment when he’s hacking the skin off a lemon in a frantic attempt at a garnish and you can hear the noise of a plane flying over 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And V.S.O.P, I've never heard it said like veesop before like a word?! Why did the company approve this 😬
I'm wondering if this is a fake self made AD in the beggy hopes of landing a drinks contract? It's not on their Insta page and I can't think why they would pay for this or want to?

Much like Grumpy Grrrrryan - it is bland, uninspired, boring, vanilla guy devoid of charisma making an amateurish cocktail and struggling to peel a lemon. In his deluded mind he probably thinks he's like Tom Cruise in Cocktail, but what we are seeing is something very very different and dull.

Another thing, is Louise doesn't drink (and spends all her time telling us) and I can't see him holding this drink in a bar so it's a really bad idea and fit.

He should stick to doing weights and his meathead persona.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.