Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CC868C02-BA1D-4684-A770-027CB7122AB0.jpeg

Is this an eye roll for herself, Ryan or Leo? Of course a two year old is going to help himself to something he sees that interests him.

Reactions: 11
Nothing says Christmas more than freeloading off your brother's success. :rolleyes: Inevitable, I guess, and I'm sure Sam will look hilarious in her leggings.

Reactions: 6
Nothing says Christmas more than freeloading off your brother's success. :rolleyes: Inevitable, I guess, and I'm sure Sam will look hilarious in her leggings.
I know she’s not holding the camera but pretty bleeping irresponsible filming content whilst driving and with her child in the back.

Ryan is home already. He pretty much drove out there, had dinner and stayed in a hotel, maybe had some free time this morning and drove back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Ryan's Facebook? Literally 2 likes on his latest post and that's with friends and family on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miserable bastards aren’t they.

Oh my bleeping god this is where my parents live. Literally around the corner. Mind blown... It's quite cute but such a random place for them to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bryan looking resplendent in a grey morning coat and tails....topped off with the orange beanie of course.
Oh god. Big gorilla in top and tails. He'd not get down the Isle, he'd be on the floor humping his own self!
Is it because he would legally then own half of everything!? He'd take her to the bleeping cleaner. Right now it's all(moneys) hers.

Ah,do the roof is still her towage space. Just a tidier one! It was once a room with a bed and a humongous pile of clothes on it thst gorilla went in and banged his chest at evry weekend. But now,now its just her wardrobe space( allthoguh she has one whole wall downstairs) in the roof. Just tidied in cupboards. Oh ok.
Pumps. Haha Louise darling you didn't start a trend,or love something everyone else missed.
Literally at that age luv,everyone wore them.everyone owned them.they were the only fecking shoe style being sold!
Aaaand how much are these pumps lol.
Her abd Ryan are really licking the rim for people to work(sponsor) with them aren't they.
Gorilla is obviously so uncomfortable in his latest suide clogs. But has to wear them for certain amount of slides. But what about the dickman shoes he was sent? That he wears all the time...and Leo....erm...erm...
Did Louise quilt his new jacket for him?
---
Again I know this isn’t the Zara thread but I remember she had a small op around this time last year as well? Think it’s cervical/womb related if I recall, similar to PCOS although she doesn’t have that
You see I no she still doesn't need to do that bleeping hospital shot. But it wasn't like the others do. They do either themselves "sick" or just the chair or really well "hidden" room location ie hospital chair or sign!
She did show herself and said an procedure,she actusllyvowes noone specifics. But then don't show yourself in there to start with eh 🙄
---
I'm sorry, but I'm not taking fashion advice from a gnome who lives in the attic 😆
Whybdoes she look even more gnomeish now 😆. Her hair cut,bouncing around,like some evil leprechaun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Whybdoes she look even more gnomeish now 😆. Her hair cut,bouncing around,like some evil leprechaun
She’s always reminded me more of one of those little Shetland ponies at a carnival, prancing around in voluminous costumes and shoes that look like wee trotters 😅 Especially when her hair was like a long mane before she cut it - I actually think it looks quite good now (suits her much better)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit of advice for you Brian - Zara is not a good brand. Y’know, genocide-inspired advertising and sweatshop labour….
I was shocked to see this after everything that’s happened re Zara in the last week! Either he’s thick or he doesn’t care about billion dollar companies profiting off genocide imagery. These two are so stuck in their narcissistic bubble, it’s sickening. I don’t follow Grrrrryan anyway but would’ve been an instant unfollow if I had.

Reactions: 7
Late to the discussion but there’s no way Grryan could pick an acorn out of a line-up. Unless he’s in the business of regularly microwaving it or cremating it, he won’t have a clue what one looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I'd have written that on the window tbh, to an outside observer it might look like a cry for help from the Ry-man (boak).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise has just procured a way to make Christmas completely about her - she’ll have every side effect of whatever medication it is (my money is on paracetamol)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beanie boy is tired?! Ha ha ha. Tired doing nothing? FML but if all I did was waft about going on free trips and taking my kid to nursery, I’d be full of energy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.