Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise it was Sunday night already? Oh wait you mean you've written the weekend off already by tea time Saturday?? Bet he's storming around shouting at Louise that 'He' pointing at Leo 'has ruined the weekend already'...

And I'm also terribly surprised traffic in London is bad two weeks before Christmas on a weekend, how awful for them both ....

Reactions: 27
Omg these pair are never happy… how many people would love to just get up and go away at the weekends… most of us can barely afford anything right now with Xmas coming up and this idiot is basically saying that Leo ruined it for them. The trouble with them is that they do nothing for Leo, they expect him to fit it with their plans and that’s not how it works. I used to love doing things with the kids when they were little, it gave us the excuse be a bit childish too. When arranging holidays we would plan them with the kids in mind, to make sure they would have fun and that we would all enjoy the break as a family. I feel so sorry for Leo as he really is just an inconvenience to them. Twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if they were only gifted a single night stay. And too poor to pay for the second 🤭
---
Omg these pair are never happy… how many people would love to just get up and go away at the weekends… most of us can barely afford anything right now with Xmas coming up and this idiot is basically saying that Leo ruined it for them. The trouble with them is that they do nothing for Leo, they expect him to fit it with their plans and that’s not how it works. I used to love doing things with the kids when they were little, it gave us the excuse be a bit childish too. When arranging holidays we would plan them with the kids in mind, to make sure they would have fun and that we would all enjoy the break as a family. I feel so sorry for Leo as he really is just an inconvenience to them. Twats!
yeah I’m sure every parent has made the mistake of timing something badly but many of us recognise it’s our fault and not the toddlers and learn for next time! Not take to Instagram and blame it all on the toddler.

I don’t understand why they left so late on Friday. Ryan apparently took Leo to softplay in the morning and then he said they were leaving after his nap. Did Louise have work commitments or something? 😂

I bet the last thing Leo wanted when he woke up from a nap was to be stuck in a car for 3hrs. No wonder he has had tantrums! But of course it’s all down to Leo making their life a misery.
---
“Yuk” ?!?! I know terrible twos are hard but yuk is a strange response.

CB86A5D5-CAC0-4499-9CF3-4B879C92DD4C.jpeg

of course they didn’t! Bet they didn’t even try to find one.

40DABA5B-7966-4F18-B313-97E17D599C82.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They are absolutely ridiculous. Leo is two and probably bored of being carted around and expected to be seen and not heard whilst they do grown up things. At least schedule something in for your son!!! These two are so resentful of their responsibilities towards Leo as parents. I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Angry Bear as he’s got two parents two children, one of whom is trapped in a trauma cycle of her own making.

Reactions: 17
How dare other people be going away and causing traffic on a weekend in December. Do they not know the trauma louise has been through???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another shameless brand tag.

I am pretty certain they would both be significantly happier if they stopped thinking about brand tags, instagram and gifted tit for literally everything they do and everything they want.

3FED7217-003A-489A-A1B4-9443AC366086.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t they just let Leo nap in the car instead of waiting till after he’d slept at home. Nothing they do makes sense

Reactions: 22
Why didn’t they just let Leo nap in the car instead of waiting till after he’d slept at home. Nothing they do makes sense
Because Ryan said he wanted a nap too, remember? He had another day of doing duck all and a ‘long drive’ ahead, so he also said he could do with a nap. He was pretending to do it for Leo, but he was really pleasing himself (as usual.)

Reactions: 10
Louise already on asking for tips on how to entertain a toddler when nursery is out...parenting their own child really is a hardship to them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can only see the issues between her & grumpy Grrrrryan growing bigger: As Sam & Zara start making seriously big money, her envy will turn to resentment and she'll focus of the fact that Grifter Grrrryan doesn't provide her with the materialist lifestyle she craves and feels she deserves. I've said it before but Louise made a poor choice and should have been the trophy wife to a wealthy financier or someone with big family money like Alik so that she could have all the luxury travel, Prada handbags and couture that her selfish, narcissistic heart desires and she would enjoy showing off on the Gram. No housewives of Miami lifestyle for her! And she will hate the fact that she is no longer the successful big sister but the poor relation who is no longer relevant. 'Trauma' will now become even more of a fixture (or she will move onto some other ailment) as her excuse why she was never as successful as her brother and his girlfriend.

Zara and then Sam's success will have been a massive blow to her as a serious narc her first reaction will be 'What about me?'

Grumpy Grifter Grrrryan will secretly be wishing he was with a more successful woman, someone like Zara (or Lucy) - already evidenced by his passive aggressive comment of Zara being one if the nicest people he knows, which is like saying that Louise is a witch! Which isn't hard to believe when she uses phrases like, 'Ryan took MY son to nursery' - like he's another of her paid flunkeys like the Nanny.

Clearly they are not getting on when she says they need to go away on yet another freebie, gifted break and have 'deeper conversations'. Even if this is fake drama, fabricating it around him shows underlying problems.
They were definitely going to split pre Leo. Hence canceled engagement etc. They were doing the whole needing g chats. Time away to regroup etc
---
Is Louise in the Cotswolds as well today or is it just Ryan and Leo? As Louise hasn’t featured in any of his stories at the soft play or at the hotel etc.

^ agree with this 100%, it almost feels a bit psychopathic to have opportunistically kept it that long to post at a later date (especially if it was posted following an argument as a bit of petty “revenge”). And that she filmed it the same day as taking loved up couples pics where Ryan clearly looked unhappy… the whole thing is just WEIRD.

I’ve said it before but while I’m not a fan of Ryan and fully recognise his shortcomings, I do think Louise is on another level from him for being unhinged and destructive which must be an absolute nightmare to live with at times.
Also think it's down to the different platforms and "who they attract" kind if thing.
She knows full well now that she won't get away with half her tit on insta anymore.
Tiktok is the hunger games of screwed up when it comes to this kind of fodder. But the complete narration change and weirdo behaviour for those of us that see both!
It should disturb. But I'm just a bit fucked ofc with the cheek of her for trying to con any side . And yhe breadth if the lies.
She IS trying to be one of those woman itv have done docus on. Illness swindlers. Except she tit at even this!
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Do you think he meant to post that publicly!
Oh god I nearly ravaged my eyeballs out! And a little bit of vom hit my throat. Luckily I had a go ahead to knock it back down. But close one.
Oh god he just looked so sweaty and slimy and wipe himself on you vibes.
---
I’m an EA and the thought of working for TT is enough to give me trauma of my own! 😂

I hate to break it to them but the first two years are the easiest. They’re in for another (hilarious to us) shock when Leo turns three. A two year old is a piece of piss compared to dealing with a threeanger!

Also, two years down the line, you can’t really play the “new parents” card, Brian!
What is your role? Would be for Louise.basiclaly got someone to do hard work for her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course they didn’t think to google for anything Leo might actually enjoy on their weekend away. They’d just expect him to be silent in a highchair whilst they have coffees and meals. Holidays and weekends literally revolve around playgrounds, soft play and petting farms when you have a toddler or “a baby” as they call him

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What is your role? Would be for Louise.basiclaly got someone to do hard work for her?
[/QUOTE]
In a nutshell, I oversee my exec’s work life. I control his calendar, schedule his time and make sure he is where he needs to be. I determine what emails/reports etc need to be actioned by him and I ensure he is doing what he needs to be doing to meet deadlines (I sound like I’m writing a linked in bio 😂).

I reckon TT’s EA is actually more of a PA and is doing more life admin for Louise. Like scheduling her many medical appointments, arranging delivery of her gifted pantomime dresses and ensuring the fridge is stocked with sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it’s going to be extra hard for Louise because her body is relying mostly on steroids.

She finally dropped the Leo hashtag. I’m guessing it was an oversight though and it will be back next time.

F8809193-08AA-4C0F-82DA-D1E96F19F0E1.jpeg

---
In a nutshell, I oversee my exec’s work life. I control his calendar, schedule his time and make sure he is where he needs to be. I determine what emails/reports etc need to be actioned by him and I ensure he is doing what he needs to be doing to meet deadlines (I sound like I’m writing a linked in bio 😂).

I reckon TT’s EA is actually more of a PA and is doing more life admin for Louise. Like scheduling her many medical appointments, arranging delivery of her gifted pantomime dresses and ensuring the fridge is stocked with sausages.
I can definitely imagine Louise choosing executive assistant as the job title rather than personal assistant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.