Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting content now, 2hrs after it was on.
She’s going for the ride his coat tails angle atm. Means potentially the main IAC or Sam’s page will repost her content, in turn her followers increase.
So insincere!

Reactions: 6
Actually I think the eating trial was about getting a delicious 3 course meal after weeks of beans and rice. But nice dig at your brother 👏🏻

B946CCFD-8BAD-42AA-9C36-5DFA15592124.jpeg

---

‘Well done’

Is that it?

FE1219E0-E149-4687-80EE-F83DC74BA85D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ffs why didn’t they just put Leo in a travel cot in another room with a baby monitor… he didn’t need to be kept up. Poor kid got a fright and didn’t even have his parents next to him. Twats

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ffs why didn’t they just put Leo in a travel cot in another room with a baby monitor… he didn’t need to be kept up. Poor kid got a fright and didn’t even have his parents next to him. Twats
Also why wasn’t he in comfy sleepsuit?! He’s all trussed up in that romper and shorts combo!
I just don’t get it!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Louise would have been more concerned if her two little dogs had been in the middle of that chaos. She's so disengaged from Leo it's insane.

Reactions: 21
I'm not a parent, but isn't it normal to be aware of where your child is, whether they need help, kind of as a sixth sense? She seems oblivious to Leo's needs most of the time

Reactions: 25
I'm not a parent, but isn't it normal to be aware of where your child is, whether they need help, kind of as a sixth sense? She seems oblivious to Leo's needs most of the time
Yeah being in a room full of adults and not knowing where ur 2 year old isn’t normal… ur right she is oblivious to his needs and it’s so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The thirst is real. Posting these photos so he ‘out-alphas’ Sam. The one thing he has over Sam is having a bigger chest - congrats Ryan, you truly are THE alpha male of crappy reality television and your ‘millions’ of ‘fans’ will absolutely adore you for it. 🥱 Sam who?!
God I remember this time. He was really pushing Sam,lime he did zar too actually! To change their bodies. He was the reason sal looked like this and its obv wasn't a natural happy (therefore not healthy place Ryan!) For him to be. It's looked so wrong snd miserable for him. But still Brian the ego needs to show he's still bigger. Better.maaan has pecks.

Look how lovely zara was with Leo all the way through.evryone but his parents giving him joy. bleeping hell that was terrible to see. Him lighting up to zara though and her turning her back straight away on tt when she arrived. bleeping priceless.
They were still seeming to be the least supportive of him In the room. Herself only used is as footage fodder.

But Sam. What a bleeping legend.
This thread should be a celebration of I'm a Celebrity winner with a sister who hopefully will rage herself to dust soon.
---
Has anyone seen the video Zara has shared of her and Leo chanting ‘Team Sam’? Leo actually leans into her and seems to seek affection from her. So much more in 10 seconds than I’ve ever seen towards Brian or TT.
I was shocked then just really fucming angry.
It completely puts paid to any concerned if light,some ere of if Leo might have some other diversity etc. 🤔
BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT NORMACHILD! my god,he is just beautiful. Snuggling in. Copying,but communication and talking more. Interacting and happy. All sociable. NO ROLLING UP OF ALEEVES ACTIONING.
A COMLLWTELY NORMAL really bleeping happy child.
It's his home life. And his parents doing the damage we see to him. And that devastating.
---
Grrryan and TT are over the back near the window, TT has an Aussie cork hat on
Yes think someone knocked her hat off and she bent to fetch it.tossers even leaving Leo out of their arms never mind not in sight at all,then nothing of awareness for him.AT ALL.

I actually feel really sorry for Sam now. They will use the duck out of him. And we all know this is something he is known for not seeing through how people can treat him.use him
Never have I seen parenta act like they did. And he's the only one there too. They really give no shits.

Last edited:
TT will probably need a padded room following last night. No way will her tiny tears brain cope

Reactions: 8
My favourite is ‘compared trauma to jungle trial’ 🤣

Unless she has a large self absorbed essay planned to celebrate his win, I think she might be done. Given her sole two words last night were ‘well done’.

Even if she can boost her numbers a bit, I am not sure she can bring herself to truly celebrate him and be proud of him. I think it kills her too much. I don’t think she gained enough the last few days to motivate her to grin and bear it.

• Heart
Could someone save the Team Sam with Leo and post here- I can’t work it out?

Know it’s a child but we’re not saying anything bad so hopefully will be ok :)

Could someone save the Team Sam with Leo and post here- I can’t work it out?

Know it’s a child but we’re not saying anything bad so hopefully will be ok :)
It’s the way he goes to hug her because he’s so happy. Especially the second time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The advent calendar she is doing is so weird and another FREE gifted cardi from kids Brand Trotters. It’s a girls real jumper and it’s so strange to ask for that when the brand do the nicest little boys clothes. They have sent her loads of stuff before. It’s such a shame cos I think the brand should be donating to kids charities for people who really need it. Leo opened it up and threw it on the floor Uninterested. Who gifts a toddler a cardi?? Where is the Christmas spirit …….. maybe it can come and haunt her and give her trauma so she gets him something fun like a toy or a book for his age.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.