Louise Redknapp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise looks so much nicer with the shorter hair. She's lost a bit of weight too. Was never big, but her slimmer face and the bob look lovely.

Reactions: 4
I always remember Popbitch having some info about Jamie Redknapp on one of their weekly emails and it was something to do with him cheating, and the woman saying that he smelled sweaty down there 😂 I always think about it when I see him but I can’t find the article to back it up
Yes, someone in the footballer/wag thread says exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always thought it was so weird the way she abruptly left Jamie after doing Strictly but there's so much about him being a cheat, so maybe it's true? Louise comes across as nice but needy. I didn't like the way she refused to stop the sexy selfies even though her teenage sons didn't like it.

Reactions: 1
If he was a cheat in their marriage I think she had the wool pulled over her eyes, maybe she has realised a few things since. I don’t think it was a factor when she left him. I think Strictly made her want more than the Redknapp wifey life being in his shadow. At the time, everyone thought she was mad to leave the perfect life, but after seeing him move on with a younger model wife and go back to the whole baby thing, it’s made him less sympathetic.

Reactions: 6
Must be a bit annoying for Kelle Bryan that her and Louise pulled out together but she is only in the articles as an afterthought
Good to see them both sticking to their principles though and not just chasing the money

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Given Louise recently re-recorded the big Eternal songs on her own, for her own ‘greatest hits’ album, I’m surprised they even invited her along.

Vernie has not exactly ever had a good rep. Here's a little bit from their manager Jazz Summers' autobiography (Big Life being the management company he set up with Tim Parry), in the days when Eternal were just a two piece (Easther and Vernie)...

Screenshot (3).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Must be a bit annoying for Kelle Bryan that her and Louise pulled out together but she is only in the articles as an afterthought
Good to see them both sticking to their principles though and not just chasing the money
I agree, that takes courage.

And Louise doesn’t get to virtue signal for the entire “LGBTQ community”. Bollocks to that.

Reactions: 5
Louise is just afraid of being cancelled for stating a biological fact, though she strikes me as a men's rights activist!

• Heart
She’s on Loose Women tomorrow with Kelle so sure it’ll make the papers again as they’ll talk about it there

Just seen her new man. My god has she upgraded! Jamie looking more and more like Harry every day too.

Reactions: 6
Given Louise recently re-recorded the big Eternal songs on her own, for her own ‘greatest hits’ album, I’m surprised they even invited her along.
It was the only way to get them on the album. She’s barely audible on the originals 😂

• Haha
Apparently she's "gushing" over him (what a ghastly word that is) & Katona is glad her life isn't over now she's found love again. What a load of tosh. They've only been together five minutes. 🙄

Anyone got any dirt on her boyfriend, Drew Michael? Can’t really find much on him.