Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t stop vlogging, she can’t stand being at home just doing ‘mum stuff’.
She can't afford to stop vlogging. For someone who constantly preaches about having backup plans, Louise doesn't appear to have one for herself. Although for a while now I've suspected that she may have a side business getting brand deals for other Youtuber. More specifically, those who work with Channel Mum. We know she has at least one rental property and it's a house that belonged to a family member. I'm wondering if it's her grandparent's old house (I thought I remembered her mentioning them moving to an assisted living facility) or it could be her old house. Does anybody know if she actually sold it? Either way, one property isn't enough to keep them afloat and I doubt Liam makes enough money to support them on his own. Not sure how it works in the UK but in my country civil servants generally aren't well paid unless they are high on the food chain.

Reactions: 4
^ I'm quite sure Liam gets a decent salary as a policeman in the UK with benefits/pension package. It's just that Louise may earn a fraction of what he does just by shilling something on Instagram and who can blame her lol

Reactions: 7
I think Liam earns a good salary, he's in his 40s so has prob worked for the police 20ish years and I'm pretty sure the benefits were better back then. Also louise might out earn him, maybe not as much as she did in the past but for all we know she could have lots of investments or have been given a huge amount of money for her third book.

Also I hope she isn't pregnant. Pearl (and all babies) are cute but when the vlog is 90% her playing and laughing it does get a bit boring. I think louise forgot that what she (and other parents) find amazing and amusing about their child most other people don't really care about. Also can you imagine her with a baby AND a toddler??? The weekly vlogs would probably become fortnightly because she's just SO busy :rolleyes:

Louise absolutely out earns Liam. A handful of brand deals will probably see Louise match Liam’s earnings. When you add in AdSense, and book money, it will definitely be more. She won’t be making ridiculous money from her book, but I think we all underestimate just how much a few brand deals probably make her, and over estimate how much Liam makes as a police officer.

Reactions: 10
Her paycheck for just the several Facebook adverts so far this year will probably out earn what a police officer gets for the entire year. I'd be surprised if she wasn't set up for life and never needed to work again. She's no doubt taken advice from a financial advisor and has investments.

Her income will be comparable to a CEO at a medium to large company, that's ignoring the freebies. Sad but true. Could fall massively if we enter another recession so making hay while the sun shines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her paycheck for just the several Facebook adverts so far this year will probably out earn what a police officer gets for the entire year. I'd be surprised if she wasn't set up for life and never needed to work again. She's no doubt taken advice from a financial advisor and has investments.

Her income will be comparable to a CEO at a medium to large company, that's ignoring the freebies. Sad but true. Could fall massively if we enter another so making hay while the sun shines.
You’re 100% spot on! I work in influencer marketing and my company have paid girls with 100,000 insta followers £5,000 per Instagram AD before - they earn typically around £20k a month. I definitely think Louise won’t be having money problems anytime soon.

Especially as she has other avenues of income: book royalties, appearances/talks, she has some investments in property that she’s talked about! Our company also don’t bother with reaching out to Gleamers anymore as we’ve found their fees to be so high. We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!

Influencers earn a lot more than what people think! It is upsetting to work in an industry where the people you’re reaching out to earn the same for one Instagram post than you do in 2 months of full time work but ya know...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Our company also don’t bother with reaching out to Gleamers anymore as we’ve found their fees to be so high. We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!
Gleam are kinda shooting themselves in the foot aren't they?? Do you think they'll last much long?

You’re 100% spot on! I work in influencer marketing and my company have paid girls with 100,000 insta followers £5,000 per Instagram AD before - they earn typically around £20k a month. I definitely think Louise won’t be having money problems anytime soon.

Especially as she has other avenues of income: book royalties, appearances/talks, she has some investments in property that she’s talked about! Our company also don’t bother with reaching out to Gleamers anymore as we’ve found their fees to be so high. We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!

Influencers earn a lot more than what people think! It is upsetting to work in an industry where the people you’re reaching out to earn the same for one Instagram post than you do in 2 months of full time work but ya know...
5k o_O😞

Especially the idiots who bank that for skinny coffee!

Also.... from a vlog when Liam carried Esther up the stairs, I think he might be fire fighter. He definitely works within the emergency service though

• Sad
Reactions: 9
5k o_O😞

Especially the idiots who bank that for skinny coffee!

Also.... from a vlog when Liam carried Esther up the stairs, I think he might be fire fighter. He definitely works within the emergency service though
I assumed paramedic or ambulance worker. Don’t know why my mind just thought that, fireman is justifiable though

Gleam are kinda shooting themselves in the foot aren't they?? Do you think they'll last much long?
Right now while they've got people like Zoe and The Hinch on their books they will, but if they lose them then I think they'd take a hit. There are lots more talent agencies that aren't as up their own arse as Gleam!

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure he is a Detective Sergeant so I assume he is employed by Northants CID

Reactions: 3
Flicked through her photos and she seems to be hiding her stomach a lot, putting things in front of it or standing behind things 🤭

Reactions: 6
If she is pregnant, when do you think we’ll find out? I know pregnant women usually wait until the 12/16 week mark, right? And she's been complaining of sickness for a while - the post this week yes but I swear she mentioned she was sick a few weeks ago too? And we were all like, ‘err, hang on.’

Reactions: 5
We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!

Influencers earn a lot more than what people think!
Gosh I imagine it's a fortune, they wouldn't be that interested in doing a once only ad for an eco company. Would rather keep earning 6 figures every month from P&G.

I used to work in the industry, but moved on for similar reasons - people with not that many followers getting paid more than I would in a month for showing a freebie.

Even the average channel mum person with 20-30k followers is making an income similar to professional wage as they grab every ad that comes there way.

Still don't think this will last forever, a few years ago they were moving away from the big accounts as smaller ones offered better value. The dilution is likley to continue now everyone and their dog wants to be an infuencer.

Reactions: 6
Gosh I imagine it's a fortune, they wouldn't be that interested in doing a once only ad for an eco company. Would rather keep earning 6 figures every month from P&G.

I used to work in the industry, but moved on for similar reasons - people with not that many followers getting paid more than I would in a month for showing a freebie.

Even the average channel mum person with 20-30k followers is making an income similar to professional wage as they grab every ad that comes there way.

Still don't think this will last forever, a few years ago they were moving away from the big accounts as smaller ones offered better value. The dilution is likley to continue now everyone and their dog wants to be an infuencer.
They were interested to work with us, but our budget wouldn't allow for her as she wasn't the only influencer we wanted. Our budget would've been just blown on her! We ended up going for 4-5 smaller influencers and the campaign worked well!

I think influencer marketing will last, but I think for influencers its not a forever job. A lot of them are flashes in the pan - go viral for one thing and then slowly dwindle off.

Reactions: 7
Looking at Louise's latest insta post for Facebook and in the last pic under the posters, the way her white top is sitting makes her look so pregnant! I wouldn't be surprised if she was keeping that under wraps.

Reactions: 3
She can't afford to stop vlogging. For someone who constantly preaches about having backup plans, Louise doesn't appear to have one for herself. Although for a while now I've suspected that she may have a side business getting brand deals for other Youtuber. More specifically, those who work with Channel Mum. We know she has at least one rental property and it's a house that belonged to a family member. I'm wondering if it's her grandparent's old house (I thought I remembered her mentioning them moving to an assisted living facility) or it could be her old house. Does anybody know if she actually sold it? Either way, one property isn't enough to keep them afloat and I doubt Liam makes enough money to support them on his own. Not sure how it works in the UK but in my country civil servants generally aren't well paid unless they are high on the food chain.
I could be wrong, but I’m sure she’s previously mentioned that she’s invested in a pub with a few other people? Does anyone remember this?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.