Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Louise
But aren't all the celebs "successful" in there own right?? Love island has a similar audience to YouTube so will they not be allowed on either??? Eastenders is a popular TV show so surely an actor from there will have an unfair advantage??? This makes 0 sense!

Reactions: 10
But aren't all the celebs "successful" in there own right?? Love island has a similar audience to YouTube so will they not be allowed on either??? Eastenders is a popular TV show so surely an actor from there will have an unfair advantage??? This makes 0 sense!
I don’t think I actually saw an official reference or source to that article. To me it sounds like a load of rubbish. And quite frankly Strictly has never just been about the best dancer, it’s always been an entertainment show with an element of popularity contest. To me it just sounds like a load of rubbish. Maybe there won’t be another YouTuber on this year, maybe there will. But if there isnt it isn’t because the pros said no to it.

Anybody remember Brendan Cole - try and upset the apple cart and it’s bye bye. No professional on Strictly is irreplaceable, they don’t generally rock the boat too much or criticise.

Reactions: 3
The BBC will be shooting themselves in the foot if they do that! YouTube speaks to the younger (and middle aged!) audience much more than tv stars now!
In what world is a 34 year old mum of 2 speaking to a younger audience!!

That article is complete bullshit but they still won’t want Louise.As I’ve said before for strictly you need to be famous enough but not too famous.We know that Zoe was asked in 2015 and 2017 then Joe in 2018.Theres literally 4 years where she could have been asked as everyone and their dog knows shes dying to do it but they still aren’t interested.All of this begging,pleading,petitions and hashtags just makes her look so desperate and it’s cringey af,that’s not the way an adult professional ‘girl boss’ would act.

That article is complete bullshit but they still won’t want Louise.As I’ve said before for strictly you need to be famous enough but not too famous.We know that Zoe was asked in 2015 and 2017 then Joe in 2018.Theres literally 4 years where she could have been asked as everyone and their dog knows shes dying to do it but they still aren’t interested.All of this begging,pleading,petitions and hashtags just makes her look so desperate and it’s cringey af,that’s not the way an adult professional ‘girl boss’ would act.
If Louise cannot commit to a weekly vlog consisting of 10 mins or less a day, if she cannot commit to minding her kids 24/7 like a normal mom without a nanny/cleaner or 50:50 custody there’s not a hope in HELL she would survive more than two weeks of strictly

Reactions: 8
If Zoe and her make up and she has that baby everyone thinks she's carrying then that front cover is slim Louise, Darcy, Aunty Judith and Zoe (+sprog)

She calls this fiction but that is literally Darcy riding her scooter suitcase through the airport on the front cover. Has she got any original ideas that haven't come from her life in her books?
It was hilarious when someone asked her who she would pick to play Robyn in a movie & she said Emily Blunt... that’s funny, I’ve always pictured Louise! 😂 It reminds me of Katie Price’s books which were just about her but with another name for the character. 😂

Reactions: 4
Remember Louise used to actually post a video on Wednesdays? Before she took everything for granted and puts little to no effort in now

Hmm. I guess I expected the cover art to be more size inclusive, seeing as how Louise is plus size and advocates for body positivity...

Reactions: 10
She calls this fiction but that is literally Darcy riding her scooter suitcase through the airport on the front cover. Has she got any original ideas that haven't come from her life in her books?
I was about to post the same thing. Its clearly Darcy on her scooter suitcase thing.

OH MY GOD LOUISE ACTUALLY UPLOADED AN EXTRA VIDE- ..oh wait it’s an AD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amy from Livvybirdblog has posted on her personal Instagram about relatable Louise is?
Seriously in what way? She isn’t even relatable to Amy??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

The AD she’s just posted on Facebook (FOR Facebook) is the most blatant one she’s done in a while. I mean she’s been riding FB’s dick for months so we all knew it was coming but seriously, I’ve never read a caption that looked more like a ‘fill in the blank’ caption than that. Feels so forced and idk just... corporate

The AD she’s just posted on Facebook (FOR Facebook)
She didn't even bleeping use the facebook tool to mark it as an AD. We all know she's been doing sly ADs for Facebook for months now. By facebooks own rules it should be automatically deleted as it says AD without using the branded partnership tool.

She's as bad as Nick Clegg for taking the FB juicy money all in the name of helping people and pushing facebooks fake we care message.

AD | You all know how much I freakin’ love Facebook. I’ve been using it since it began and love it because it keeps me connected with friends and all of you!
That being said, I know there are some people who don’t feel as positive and Facebook know that too. They care about this and want to tackle it.
I’ve been asked to help by attending a day at Facebook HQ to put your questions, queries and concerns to them. Whether it’s around trust with personal data, wellbeing, fake news or content moderation, Facebook knows these are tough issues facing the whole industry and they really want to tackle them head on. So let me know what your burning questions are. What do you want me to find out? Leave your questions below and I’ll take them with me and see what the say- and obv, get back to you with the answers!
So glad to be working on such a positive, caring project. Hurrah for good eggs eh?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.