Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept my hair bobbles in the bathroom and they had a bit of a funny smell to them despite being well away from the toilet, it was enough to make me stop. So god knows what her coat smells like, cos I imagine the smell will linger in the fibres! šŸ˜

Also whyā€™s she trying to be a bargain bin mrs hinch nowadays lol

Reactions: 9
Never in my life have I seen someone keep a coat rack in their bathroom. This is so weird to me! Especially when she has literal walk in wardrobes in the bedrooms. Why not even shove them in the corner of her office, or in the hallway? Poo particles travel in the air Louise!

Iā€™m off to bed but can someone tell me what this is about?
It sounds like itā€™s ā€˜accuse your family of abuseā€™ week on social media. Gabriella Lindley has done the same about her dad, whilst, ahem, staying with the dad.

Reactions: 4
I just had to go and look at this thinking it might not be too bad depending on the layout but they are actually sooo close to the toilet! WTF?!
literally came here to say this haha, I was actually disgusted when I saw the story earlier, how gross!!!!

Reactions: 5
So gross!! It's a free standing rack that she has chosen to put there. Ew! Surely there is some corner of some room that it could go

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They might not use that toilet. We had a downstairs loo in one house we rented and we needed storage more so the room got rebranded šŸ˜‚

LOVE those excerpts. If they are based on Matt and Devon, it definitely paints a picture!

Edit: just saw the toilet coat story! Thatā€™s definitely a toilet they use so I join the BLEURGH club :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m off to bed but can someone tell me what this is about?
I don't understand the point of writing an incredibly vague post about a personal and traumatic event of her day and refusing to talk "more" about it.

I absolutely understand wanting to keep it private since it seems to be a delicate and upsetting subject to talk about, but why bring it up in the first place? I'm so done with these influencers and their need for surface deep sympathy.

I few random excerpts I found by searching the character names šŸ˜‚ nothing outwardly horrible but both characters are basically idiots in the book and thereā€™s just constant low level passive aggressive digs
Oh my bleeping god. That is hilarious and really seems to be based on Devon and Matt. Reading it, it doesn't read like fiction but real life. Hahahahhaah.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand these bloody influencers calling their washing "laundry"... And it's laundry day.... How many normal mum's or people call it laundry... Its wash on... I 've just put a wash on... I 've just hung a wash out!!!! Stupid me... She a laydee... She bought herself a lady title online so she speaks posh like the royal family she fauns over...šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 6
I called her out a while ago on her YouTube community bit where she does her stupid "if you were a colour, what colour would you be?", I said it annoys me that she asks those questions and then takes no time out to reply to the comments. I said she only does it for engagement and its fake and out of order as people are taking time to respond when she doesn't give a tit really. She proceeded to like and comment to every single response (about 12) and ignored mine, not sure if she deleted it but not blocked on there. I also called her out for giving Darcy the smaller room and how I found that unfair. She said something back like "oh sorry we all can't be perfect mothers". Again she didn't block me though. Very surprised. Eugh the "mummy day", ffs.. if you call spending time with your children a "mummy day" then you clearly don't see them enough. I don't have mummy days.. its my life! Yanno.

Reactions: 17
I can't stand these bloody influencers calling their washing "laundry"... And it's laundry day.... How many normal mum's or people call it laundry... Its wash on... I 've just put a wash on... I 've just hung a wash out!!!! Stupid me... She a laydee... She bought herself a lady title online so she speaks posh like the royal family she fauns over...šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚šŸ˜ 
Hmmm I call it laundry and always have, lol.

Reactions: 8
I call it laundry and Iā€™m from round Louiseā€™s way

Reactions: 1
I literally donā€™t get what Liam gets from this relationship. Yes Pearl is a major one but Louise couldnā€™t even double barrel her surname and make Liam feel like he is actually part of this odd family set up.

The house is hers. All previous and current decor/furniture is hers. She was banging on about marrying herself until recently so I guess thatā€™s one little point to Louise, that she has accepted the proposalšŸ˜† but otherwise that leaves nothing else.
Pretty sure Liam sleeps separately, yes it may be for work but still heā€™s basically a lodger in his ā€˜own homeā€™ and gets treated like the work when heā€™s home by being handed Pearl straight away as her own mother canā€™t deal with having her for an hour or two after the nanny has left.. leaving Pearl so attached to her dad that he has to hide in his car to do some work as there is no other space or tiny room for him in that mansion?!

To top it off she is absolutely awful to his family, openly admits to viewers previous issues sheā€™s had with them and sits upstairs when they come round although they are barely ever there anyway? They must see through her tit and donā€™t like her and she canā€™t handle a bit of adult constructive criticism as everyone else around her agrees with her and panders to her selfish needs. She acts like a teenager. Barely anyone is on perfect terms with their in laws but you suck it up for a couple of hours and put in the effort.

Gone off on a bit of an obvious repetitive rant as so many people have mentioned similar things before but I just donā€™t get it. He was probably over the moon in the beginning as he had no kids prior to meeting Louise but the excitement is probably starting to die down now that heā€™s seen that he was merely treated as a sperm donor and his word means nothing in that house.

I thought of the family thing because of an old video I watched of hers where she said itā€™s such a treat to have balloons for Darcyā€™s birthday in lockdown as a family member is allergic to latex. She always has to put a snide remark in!!!šŸ˜” How about donā€™t be so lazy and find some latex free balloons? You certainly have enough money for them.. Ridiculous that she cried on her birthday because it didnā€™t go as planned but when it was Darcyā€™s it was treated as an afterthought with sweets from Easter, wrapping from Christmas and a birthday headband Louise thought she could use for her birthday after.. How very thoughtful Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont know why they don't change her office to a space for Liam maybe with a lock so he can lockaway anything confidential. She never uses it anyway and any work he has to do from home is more important to the general public then her videos

Reactions: 13
He obviously gets something out of it or he wouldnā€™t be there. Tattle always acts like these men are poor ickle babies that are tormented by the big bad lady. ā€œPoor Matt, poor Liamā€.

They are bloody grown men šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.