Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't read her books, I just can't do it 😰. Please can one of you heroes who have endured it for us tell us what she said about Matt and Devon in the book?,☕

Reactions: 5
I can't read her books, I just can't do it 😰. Please can one of you heroes who have endured it for us tell us what she said about Matt and Devon in the book?,☕
I wouldnt get too excited. Shes more bothered about protecting her brand than selling anything interesting, itll be 'it was very difficult to get used to but I'm happy Darcey has more people to love her' and the child abuse stuff will be dull too.

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt get too excited. Shes more bothered about protecting her brand than selling anything interesting, itll be 'it was very difficult to get used to but I'm happy Darcey has more people to love her' and the child abuse stuff will be dull too.
I meant in her Wilde books, apparently there are "fictional characters'' in the form of Matt and Devon and she doesn't paint them in a good light...

i just looked up some reviews for her wilde books and a lot of them were saying that they were dull and they only bought the books because they liked louise :LOL: one person even went on a rant about not being able to stop hearing louise when they read the book and saying that it was more like an autobiography

Reactions: 9
i just looked up some reviews for her wilde books and a lot of them were saying that they were dull and they only bought the books because they liked louise :LOL: one person even went on a rant about not being able to stop hearing louise when they read the book and saying that it was more like an autobiography
Honestly Robyn Wilde IS Louise Pentland. Don't read the book as you'll only waste your time - but it's absolutely an exaggerated story about herself. I review books on the side as I'm a massive book lover, I read hundreds every year and Wilde Like Me is genuinely one of the most boring books I have ever read. Dull as dishwater. It was young adult fiction at best. I chucked my copy in a charity shop in the end I haven't let it dare taint my beautiful book shelves it's so bad 🤣

I know she wanted to step away from "sprinkle of glitter" but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. It's all still pink glitter sparkly florals, I find her stuff to be more aimed at teens not adult women.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she couldn't even come up with an original story for her first novel, I don't really understand why her publisher continues to work with her and give her deals for both fiction and non-fiction books. There's only so many times you can cash in on your childhood and divorce and turn it into a sob story, surely? They'll probably have to put a lot of effort and resources into making her waffle into something that can be published.

According to her stories she’s having another Mummy day today. YOU ARE A MOTHER, EVERY DAY SHOULD BE MUMMY DAY 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I meant in her Wilde books, apparently there are "fictional characters'' in the form of Matt and Devon and she doesn't paint them in a good light...
I few random excerpts I found by searching the character names 😂 nothing outwardly horrible but both characters are basically idiots in the book and there’s just constant low level passive aggressive digs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Christ alive I’ve read Tattle posts more worthy of publication than those excerpts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Its unbelievable that she would deny her child a 'tacky' emoji t shirt when she spent years and years wearing tacky sparkly/glitzy/glittery jumpers and tops. How can you of all people, a woman, take dislike of a child wanting something a bit tacky. You wear gret big glittery tacky Disney ears for fucks sake, you look like the tackiest twit there is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this video seems to have been removed? i wanted to watch the bit with the minstrels haha, does anyone know if it’s actually been taken down? (sorry if this has already been answered/mentioned!)
Omg yes she has deleted it! Proof that she reads here and is panicked that it would have got out and showed her to be an abusive neurotic woman! Hi Louise!

She hasn't deleted the morning after pill one... Yet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Its unbelievable that she would deny her child a 'tacky' emoji t shirt when she spent years and years wearing tacky sparkly/glitzy/glittery jumpers and tops. How can you of all people, a woman, take dislike of a child wanting something a bit tacky. You wear gret big glittery tacky Disney ears for fucks sake, you look like the tackiest twit there is!
I hate how she forces the girls to wear certain clothes - I get the impression Pearl is kinda tomboyish but she insists on dressing her like a dolly - I think P will be much happier in comfy clothes she can run around in and get dirty! The Victorian pink frilly dresses just aren’t ‘her’

Reactions: 8
I’ve got them and read them all :oops:It’s very much a story of her life. From fearing the posh school mums to finally being their friend, to wearing bright lipstick to make herself more confident on the school run. She even inherited a house from her gran in the book.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't of been the only one who found her to be extremely rude at her baby shower, when she was opening the gifts and just chucking then to one side. She's a bleeping spoilt brat woman child... Wait till that gets deleted. Hey Louise baby cakes sweet cheeks KNOB.

And her books I can't even imagine how bad they are. I haven't read them and wont. But the reviews are hilarious. I would rather watch extra slow drying paint dry lol.

Reactions: 11
I know I’m going to come off so judgemental but a house that size and they keep coats in a toilet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I know I’m going to come off so judgemental but a house that size and they keep coats in a toilet 🤢
I thought the same thing! I was living in a small flat and could still find a place to properly store my coats.

Omg yes she has deleted it! Proof that she reads here and is panicked that it would have got out and showed her to be an abusive neurotic woman! Hi Louise!

She hasn't deleted the morning after pill one... Yet.
I wonder if its almost become 'essential' or addictive for certain ytubers etc to monitor their threads, if only as a safety net to damage control. If you know deep down you're a control freak and like to be right whilst all the time needing to come across as relatable and normal, when you're furthest from it, it must be exhausting.

It's also shocking how many people have confirmed she's basically shamelessly written her books about herself whilst pretending its fictional. I used to do that when I was 9.

Reactions: 9
I just had to go and look at this thinking it might not be too bad depending on the layout but they are actually sooo close to the toilet! WTF?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.