Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I initially read it the same way too! It really reads like she’s saying SHE’S not a Disney super fan 😐

Reactions: 3
Anyone who gets this many trips a year shouldn’t complain about the daily grind. She’s always got a trip to look forward to. Alright for some

Reactions: 5
Anyone who gets this many trips a year shouldn’t complain about the daily grind. She’s always got a trip to look forward to. Alright for some
Pretty sure she has been to Disney twice this year, I'm very jealous.

Reactions: 1
Ok.. ok.. I know I'm gonna be flamed but I can't help it! I love her decorations! I think they are so christmassy and beautiful. She is definitely lucky to be able to afford such a service.

Reactions: 8
Decorations are not my cup of tea but can't get too excited about them.

Painting that beautiful oak staircase white however...

Reactions: 6
Yeah they aren't my cup of tea either, I like woody and rustic decorations, however I just found them so christmassy and beautiful. Maybe because mine won't be going up for a couple of weeks yet

Reactions: 1
Ok.. ok.. I know I'm gonna be flamed but I can't help it! I love her decorations! I think they are so christmassy and beautiful. She is definitely lucky to be able to afford such a service.
Agreed! People are quick to be so negative and bitter but I think most people would take up the opportunity if they could. It looks beautiful!

Reactions: 5
Wow I completely disagree, what a way to make an already tacky house look insanely tacky. Especially that horrific black & purple front door decoration. The blue & white lights 🤮

I don't watch Louise often at all but wanted something on in the background. When she said a company had come in and done her decorations I switched off as I just find that completely unrelatable and not really in th Christmas spirit. I love doing those things with my family

I didnt mind this weeks video apart from the fact its far too early to have christmas decorations up.

I think if I had a large house I would be tempted to hire someone in too.

I like the christmas decor I personally wouldn't have it my house as its not to my taste but if Louise had decorated it herself it would have looked a thousand times more tacky, I remember how she used to decorate her tree in her old house. I really didn't like the bow on her door though.

Reactions: 3
It also doesn't actually look that nice? Taste differs, of course, but to me it just looks as if someone threw a huge load of decorations at the tree. You can barely see any green, it's just decorations everywhere.

I also don't understand why Liam seems to be so chill about having his daughter all over the internet. Since he prefers to stay away from the vlogs and Louise's social media, it might just be that he is ignorant about these things and underestimates potential dangers? Sounds ridiculous considering his line of work, but if he is not directly involved with online crime, he might just not be aware of it. He is a few years older than Louise and I've met a lot of people in that age group who know about social media and even use it themselves but are not very educated about it.
No way is he unaware!! He’s a police officer, he knows only too well what people are capable off! I’m appalled he allows her privacy to be invaded this way. Louise may want to live in a world where she believes only fairies, rainbows and good people exist but Liam doesn’t! He knows what sort of sickos will be watching his little girl.

Reactions: 7
Ugh, I'm a little bit disgusted by all those people in the comments of her Christmas decorations video who reassure her that she has worked "incredibly hard" and deserves to splurge on Christmas decorations and that she's not being a head showing off her wealth because she "deserves it"... How delusional can you be? Since when is sitting in your soft office all day considered to be hard work? Louise wouldn't know hard work if it hit her in the face...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was pretty sure she said her dad gifted her the decorations company when she was pregnant but now she’s saying she hired them? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
I was pretty sure she said her dad gifted her the decorations company when she was pregnant but now she’s saying she hired them? :unsure:
First year her dad gifted them, last year and this year she has paid for them as I understand?

Reactions: 9
Yes I thought the exact same thing from what I remember her dad and Tina her step mum (what has happened to Tina, I don't think she's mentioned her in a while) gifted it to her for christmas but in the video she makes out she bought it herself.

Reactions: 4
First year her dad gifted them, last year and this year she has paid for them as I understand?
Yeh, but in her latest vlog she said she splurged for the first year because she was pregnant. No mention of it being a gift...

Reactions: 6
If I had the money, and the house that she has, then I’d totally pay someone to come and do my decorations too. Yeah, doing it with the kids is ok and all but I usually just end up fighting with my husband over the placement of lights and the kids break at least 3 decorations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.