Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a bloody muppet... Midwifery is a degree level medical profession... Her studying for 3 years whilst also doing midwifery placements???!!!! Miss lazy piggy just stop spouting utter shite😠

Reactions: 6
She likes the idea of delivering a handful of babies, not doing it day in day out for years!
Reading that and knowing her tv aspirations I'd say she wants to take over Emma Willis in that midwifery show. Or just be an extra in Call the Midwife probably.

Also midwifery is really competitive. To get on the degree they ask for good qualifications and some work experience in that field. Not to mention it takes a very thick skin because I've heard midwives you train under can be very harsh and there wouldn't be any "only positive vibes only" going on. If she actually wants to do it then great but I hope she realises it wouldn't be plain sailing and she'll have to work hard and not give up

Last edited:
In her new video, she is out of focus and the camera is focussed on the Christmas tree the entire time 🙄 reeeeal professional content Louise.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191114_084949.jpg

Did anyone else find this a bit insensitive? I thought she was on good terms with her ex...I understand feeling unhappy in a relationship but putting on social media for so many people to see just seems rude

Reactions: 14
I think its about Drew, the guy from America who she felt messed her around. He took her sight seeing around New York. I can't remember if he had a girlfriend or something

Reactions: 1
In her new video, she is out of focus and the camera is focussed on the Christmas tree the entire time 🙄 reeeeal professional content Louise.
Haven't watched the vid - pls don't tell me that Christmas tree is in her house ???😬

Reactions: 2
The constant references to her exes just make her look very insecure in her present relationship with Liam. For instance, I don't understand why she cares so much about looking good when she runs into ex partners--her desperation to show off her own happiness just makes her seem very immature and desperate, and often the people who make a public display about how happy they are with their current partner are not that happy at all and just feel like they have to prove to everyone that they are over their old partners. Instead of appreciating what she has with Liam and focussing on that, she's mostly focussed on the negative side of things and especially on the past. It must be so exhausting to be with her.

Reactions: 20
**standard whinge about how she has to do SO much because, despite the fact that she's a mum, she also has to work and prepare for christmas simultaneously**

yeah louise, that's just called life, love. and tbh, since "work" essentially involves l̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶ working in her soft office editing videos, i really don't think she has anything to moan about!

seriously though, be prepared for her latest vlog where, whilst reviewing advent calendars, louise herself supposedly invents a new, ground-breaking, never-been-done-before concept; the self care advent calendar! look out for those in a shop near you.....literally TODAY, because this is not a revolutionary new idea. whack it into google, and you get countless self care advent calendars to choose from. many of which, i would imagine, include a face pack - which seemed to be her main suggestion, in addition to a note reading "enjoy a glass of baileys". it's just incredibly cringe to watch louise seemingly genuinely believe that she has had this whole new idea, despite beauty/self care style advent calendars having been around for years!

also, just because i've always wondered - why is liam NEVER present in a single on one of her photos of videos - if not for his voice in a few vlogs which signals his presence, i would genuinely question his existance entirely. it just seems bizarre to me that he doesn't want his face plastered all over social media - entirely his choice - yet he's totally happy for his infant daughter to be used in this way.

Reactions: 4
also, just because i've always wondered - why is liam NEVER present in a single on one of her photos of videos - if not for his voice in a few vlogs which signals his presence, i would genuinely question his existance entirely. it just seems bizarre to me that he doesn't want his face plastered all over social media - entirely his choice - yet he's totally happy for his infant daughter to be used in this way.
I don’t think he wants to be in the vlogs because of his job in the force (he’s a police detective I think?) — doesn’t make sense to me really as I’m sure he knows what sort of people are out there that he’s exposing his young daughter to. I’ve always got the impression that he’s not all that hot on louise’s ‘career’ as a vlogger anyway. I don’t know why, it’s just a feeling!

I always get the impression that she thinks she has settled for Liam (the reality is he has settled for her), I don’t think she truly loves him in the way she wanted whoever she dated after Matt.

Reactions: 7
She brings up the ‘one who must not be named’ ex a lot for someone who claims to have moved on and is happier than ever now. There’s a video of her and her sister (in the soft office), I think it was the video she was crying over the number 2 spot for her second book. Her sister is playing with a bracelet and Louise says something about being careful not to break it then says it’s from her ex but says ‘don’t say his name!’ quickly. Erm why keep a bracelet he gave you if he broke you that much?! Even if I loved it I would give it to charity or something but maybe that’s just me. For me it would remind me of the relationship and the hurt it caused me. She’s since deleted her video about having a boyfriend and the video she made a few days later about him dumping her from the sprinkle of chatter channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.