Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss Esther. Esther was such a good influence, a real adult in Louise’s circle and it’s a shame (but also predictable) that they seem to have grown apart
Oooh, what happened with Esther? I haven’t watched Louise’s vlogs/vids in months; maybe a year? Are they still friends you think? Does Louise not mention her anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she got to know Esther at school as I think her dauutter goes there too. Darcy has played with her at home. I remember an old vlog privacy explaining how she met her in the parent coffee area... I bet the nanny does the school run with Darcy on the days she has her so doesn't see her there. Esther is a trained social worker and her and husband have a care home for special needs...so very busy doing a worthwhile job. She might also have got fed up with her. I remember in a few car clips lazy lou being a pain and Esther looking fed up. She used Esther for content really I think .

Reactions: 6
Louise getting Esther to cook an entire Christmas dinner for her partnership with Lidl (or was it Aldi?) while she got her nails done is still my favourite lazy Louise moment. She had no shame at admitting she did nothing for it and that it was a part of her contract, to show how easy it is to cook a Christmas dinner. She couldn’t even do that. [emoji23] Esthers meal did look amazing though! I love Esther.

Another day at Disney and another skirt flick photo. [emoji849] I do like her lilac skirt though.

Reactions: 10
Esther is bloody brilliant. I feel like she brought Louise down a peg or two and was really... normal, lol, in compared to Louise. There’d been trouble brewing between them for a few months though before the Lidl Turkey thing, I think - based on the NYC vlog especially when you could tell Esther was just, done. I’d love to know what has gone on behind the scenes between the two of them purely on nosiness 😁 if Esther is in Louise's weekly vlogs I tend to watch them because I think Esther is fab.

Reactions: 14
I'm also in the Esther fan club. In fact when I think about it all of the vlogs of Louises that I enjoyed were because of Esther. I think what I liked about Esther was she didnt need Louise for anything. Shes not interested in youtube fame. If I remember correctly she doesnt have any social media plus she seems to be fairly well off too. Well she must be as shes sending 3 children to private school.

I remember thinking how selfish Louise was towards Esther when she was pregnant and was annoyed at Esther for not being able to go around as her son was ill and also when she kept trying to get Esther to leave her important job to keep her company as she was bored.

Reactions: 4
I miss Esther. Esther was such a good influence, a real adult in Louise’s circle and it’s a shame (but also predictable) that they seem to have grown apart
What happened with Esther? She seemed to be around all the time and then disappeared. Seemed like a really wonderful, funny lady that brought Louise down a few pegs.

Louise took her to the Downton premiere recently. I liked her too. I’ve noticed though that Louise tends to drop people once they’ve stopped being “useful” - this time last year you couldn’t tell where she ended and BM2 started, her and Zoella were joined at the hip.

Reactions: 4
I remember watching a vlog of them in NYC and thinking to myself Esther looked absolutely miserable 😅 you could tell she was so bored of lady Louise 😂

Reactions: 1
What a surprise the weekly has a trip to Lidl filming and gushing about stuff, close ups of the bakery ... Sneaky bid I bet for another paid partnership and jolly to the Xmas relaunch posh lunch she was invited to last year. I predicted this a few wks ago. she is so transparent 😡 .

Esther and her husband have a care home business for peopl e with learning disabilities or comp lex mental health needs She was was a mental health social worker, hubby is a mental health nurse consultant. She won't have time of patience for lazy Lou s selfish attitude , moaning poor me etc . Just Google Esther northants care home. Amazing couple .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
when did they go to New York? How long ago please?
It was late last year, she claimed it was for book research. Esther just looked fed up, when she felt a bit funny Louise proceeded to still film her and even laugh. I’d have knocked the camera out her hand if she did that to me.

Reactions: 5
I don't get why Louise is working in her bedroom with her assistant and with Katie. She has a study which would be more appropriate plus a living room which is a bit more comfy.
Yes I found it a bit weird when Katie was in her bed with her, all I could keep thinking was that that’s where Liam sleeps?! Also found it interesting that Louise put in a clip of being at the daily mail photo shoot and showed Katie there too but no mention of Brummy Mummy, who was also there. Really think those two have fallen out.

• Wow
God the bloody purple pleated swish... She s nearly doing the stupid grabecca meldross pose!! Just realised why it wasn't just her and Darcy and TRUE one to one with her... Needs the coysin/ adult to take the prosecutors for the grid... Money over Darcy alone time 😡 liar pants on fire.. Time away from Liam and Pearl for Darcy...NOT

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.