Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Louise and Marie from Bits & Clips are still friendly? I really liked Marie, she seemed to keep Louise grounded.

Reactions: 4
Do you think that Louise and Marie from Bits & Clips are still friendly? I really liked Marie, she seemed to keep Louise grounded.
She mentioned Marie a while ago. Pretty sure she said something about them getting together online to do something. It’s strange. Since she announced her pregnancy with Pearl and had moved into the new house she slowly changed her YouTube friends. It was mainly mum/family channels with the occasional OG British YT gang and when Pearl was born there was no mentioned at all of her old friends. They just disappeared without a trace.

Reactions: 5
Nothing worse than a story to tell us there’s a new post. We know. We’ve seen it, nobody cares.

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks terrible?? I'm not a fan of the pink, but to each their own.... but the combination of pink plus dark roots with blonde streaks just looks awful, more like an accident than an actual hairdo. I can't believe she probably paid a lot of money for such a mess...

Reactions: 7
Devon and Matt may be wed this week end... Devon posted hen pics and Matt on Insta comment not long till she Mrs . Bet this on lazybum, sorry lazy Louise ... can't even wash my own hair's mind. Who the frig on earth doesn't wash their hair daily in the shower!!!! Gross greasiness... Hair products build up... Stupid woman... But hey she has royalty goals.😩

Reactions: 2
Devon and Matt may be wed this week end... Devon posted hen pics and Matt on Insta comment not long till she Mrs . Bet this on lazybum, sorry lazy Louise ... can't even wash my own hair's mind. Who the frig on earth doesn't wash their hair daily in the shower!!!! Gross greasiness... Hair products build up... Stupid woman... But hey she has royalty goals.😩
Uhhh i think most people dont wash their hair daily? Its actually really bad for it. Twice a week for me.

Reactions: 24
Uhhh i think most people dont wash their hair daily? Its actually really bad for it. Twice a week for me.
I think she mentioned once she gets it washed at the hairdresser once a week, which seems ridiculous - for some people every day is an over kill...but once a week? I don’t feel properly clean when I haven’t washed my hair so can’t imagine how she feels

Reactions: 6
What is Matt’s insta? Also I wash may hair twice a week max and it’s never greasy! Although I don’t use any products!

@Justmattwatson

Nope Louise and Tanya don’t get on.

I wash my hair daily but I am in the minority.

She gets hers washed once a week by someone else because she is too lazy to wash/dry herself yeah?

Reactions: 7
She gets hers washed once a week by someone else because she is too lazy to wash/dry herself yeah?
I think if you don't suffer with greasy hair than you can go once a week. My friend used to get hers washed and blowdried once a week and it used to stay looking good all week. I however, need to wash mine every other day as it gets greasy.

I think if you don't suffer with greasy hair than you can go once a week. My friend used to get hers washed and blowdried once a week and it used to stay looking good all week. I however, need to wash mine every other day as it gets greasy.
I would never be able to do that as I work out.

Reactions: 3
My hair is too fine and not much of it either. It lasts about 2 days after I’ve been to hairdresser (which is like twice a year). I can make it last about 3 days by myself if I don’t use millions of products. I am jealous of how amazing her hair is, it’s so thick but does my head in when she goes to the hairdressers then piles it on top of her head when she gets home in a bun.

My hair is too fine and not much of it either. It lasts about 2 days after I’ve been to hairdresser (which is like twice a year). I can make it last about 3 days by myself if I don’t use millions of products. I am jealous of how amazing her hair is, it’s so thick but does my head in when she goes to the hairdressers then piles it on top of her head when she gets home in a bun.
I’m the same as you! Very fine and very sparse in my case. If I’d been an spent a tit load of cash on my hair is not be sticking it up in a TobyandRoo mum bun the minute I got home.

So i'm guessing she is no longer doing the weekly videos. I didn't bother watching more then a few minutes of her new period video as I feel that as a woman in my 30s im pretty clued up about it. Plus I've looked into using reusable products like mooncup and similar. I guess her video may be informative to some

Reactions: 6
I found her video useful, I've never thought about using reusable pads before, but considering it now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.