Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i wondered what happened with her and Jack - i deffo think there was some unrequited love on her part! They got very close when she was going through her split with Matt...then he was just gone!
Yeah, I definitely think she fancied him. I mean, back then even I fancied a Jack Howard a bit. But he definitely only saw her as a friend. There was definite rumours when she split with Matt, but he was totally not interested. I don’t blame him, she is high maintenance and has a lifestyle that completely clashed against Jack’s.

Reactions: 2
God if I was the ‘friend’ I would be driving myself insane with guilt over it — and I’d be distancing myself from Louise for it too. The Instagram post was bad enough but to make it the focus of a magazine column :( Even if Pearl had God forbid ended up hurting herself - it was accidental and not malicious!

Reactions: 9
In regards to the friend who ACCIDENTALLY shut the door on Pearl’s hand...

If I were her/him, I wouldn’t be Louise’s friend any longer the way she’s gone on about it. It’s downright ridiculous. I’m sure they apologized profusely and were besides themselves with embarrassment and grief over the whole thing. I know I would in that same situation.

I’m sure it scared Louise/Liam/Pearl/Said Friend/All in Attendance, but good lord. It was clearly an accident, and Pearl is FINE. These things happen sometimes, and they don’t require a lynch mob to follow. I’m sure the guest felt mortified enough without having the deed plastered over every piece of social media she has access to.

What a piece of work. Other “friends” to Louise should take note.

Reactions: 9
In regards to the friend who ACCIDENTALLY shut the door on Pearl’s hand...

If I were her/him, I wouldn’t be Louise’s friend any longer the way she’s gone on about it. It’s downright ridiculous. I’m sure they apologized profusely and were besides themselves with embarrassment and grief over the whole thing. I know I would in that same situation.

I’m sure it scared Louise/Liam/Pearl/Said Friend/All in Attendance, but good lord. It was clearly an accident, and Pearl is FINE. These things happen sometimes, and they don’t require a lynch mob to follow. I’m sure the guest felt mortified enough without having the deed plastered over every piece of social media she has access to.

What a piece of work. Other “friends” to Louise should take note.

Also, yes the friend was the one that shut the door, but was no one watching pearl? I dont want to "shame the parent" but hey, she's shaming her friend so why the hell not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, yes the friend was the one that shut the door, but was no one watching pearl? I dont want to "shame the parent" but hey, she's shaming her friend so why the hell not?!
And no doubt alcohol played a part in the whole situation, as it happened during a party.

No shame at all to anyone having a drink, but come on. They were probably all a bit tipsy, and Louise’s reaction was likely exacerbated by that. Just saying.

Reactions: 4
Where I live a&e departments automatically notify your GP and health visitor if there’s been a hospital admission. “I wasn’t watching my child at my party...”

Reactions: 4
Maybe that's why louise keeps banging on about it and blaming the friend - feeling slightly guilty me thinks 🤔

Reactions: 6
Maybe that's why louise keeps banging on about it and blaming the friend - feeling slightly guilty me thinks [emoji848]
Well she keeps banging on about her ‘mum guilt’ so why not bang on about the finger incident as well. I thought it was terrible she posted it on her Instagram (could have glossed over a friend did it and just said Pearlie guuuuuurl had a little accident if she really felt the need to share publicly they’d been to the hospital) but to go over it again in a freaking Mother and Baby magazine was low. She probably had duck all to write about for this months article so decided to drag that back out again.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So I’m bored and looking through Louises instagram and found the picture of Pearls X-ray. I looked through the comments and found this.
57C35CDC-7EBD-4EC3-AB90-EE48DEDB3C03.jpeg
08F03D15-6AE1-494D-9E0B-F2CD46CBE728.jpeg

Sorry to do two posts in a row but I’ve just seen another comment from the mum. Apparently the ‘guest’ was teenager family member.
3146FB57-1F49-4223-9C96-9974053FA038.jpeg

How bloody horrible for that girl to be humiliated on Instagram and a magazine. That poor girl probably feels bad enough

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So I’m bored and looking through Louises instagram and found the picture of Pearls X-ray. I looked through the comments and found this. View attachment 37768View attachment 37769

Sorry to do two posts in a row but I’ve just seen another comment from the mum. Apparently the ‘guest’ was teenager family member. View attachment 37773
How bloody horrible for that girl to be humiliated on Instagram and a magazine. That poor girl probably feels bad enough
I would LOVE to see Louise's response to this. She makes such a big deal out of anyone saying anything vaguley critical online... and here she is attacking her own relative. What a piece of work. Is this what 'good eggs' do, Lou?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Am I correct in reading that it was a CHILD who trapped her finger?! And Louise has told the whole world in quite a cold and angry way. I bet the child and the childs mother are fuming!
This of course might just be a random person on insta making it up though tbf.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So I’m bored and looking through Louises instagram and found the picture of Pearls X-ray. I looked through the comments and found this. View attachment 37768View attachment 37769

Sorry to do two posts in a row but I’ve just seen another comment from the mum. Apparently the ‘guest’ was teenager family member. View attachment 37773
Oh my bloody god. Surely if it was a troll Louise would have replied saying so!

Reactions: 5

Woah. [emoji47]

Wtf Louise.

I feel even more annoyed now knowing it was a child who caused the accident and that her Mum has tried to mention how it was unnecessary to call a kid out on Instagram for it but Her Ladyshit has chosen not to publicly respond. Happy enough to tell the world but doesn’t recognise how rubbish she’s made someone feel herself. Then to go one step further and retell it all in a magazine. Just wow.

You’re a lucky man Liam, hope you never bop Pearlie Girls head getting in or out of the car or find her eating floor tapas.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the guest who commented is related to Liam? You can see her name if you click on her Instagram account.

I once as a teenager accidentally trapped my little brothers hand in the door and whilst in the heat of the moment there was upset no one held it against me afterwards. I have three brothers and many cousins and there's often been burns (accidental and resulted in a stay in hospital), scrapes, bruises, stitches and if we held it against each other then we'd have no family left. I can't imagine how that poor child must feel. What does Louise hope to gain by banging on about it? If it was only truly care for Pearl then she'd let it go once she realises pearl was fine but seems its more for her benefit and so she can talk about herself and about her mummy guilt at the expense of that child. I've never anyone make even their child's injury about themself. No wonder Louise doesn't have many friends or relatives if she treats them like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.