Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why she's so popular, I genuinely find this woman so completely irritating

Reactions: 5
You don’t post a pregnancy meme unless you’re pregnant ... right ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You don’t post a pregnancy meme unless you’re pregnant ... right ?
I hope she isn’t pregnant, she’s a part-time mum to two already, and that is too much for her to cope with, and I can’t deal with another 9months of pregnancy woe is me moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Put her latest video on, starts with an “apology” for not uploading, saying she has a backlog of footage to edit and upload.

I just find the excuses to be bullshit. I knows it’s been school holidays, but she is a part-time parent, she has time to edit. She just doesn’t. She should just hire an editor, I know many years ago she had Jack Howard help her with editing, I don’t even think they are friends anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Put her latest video on, starts with an “apology” for not uploading, saying she has a backlog of footage to edit and upload.

I just find the excuses to be bullshit. I knows it’s been school holidays, but she is a part-time parent, she has time to edit. She just doesn’t. She should just hire an editor, I know many years ago she had Jack Howard help her with editing, I don’t even think they are friends anymore.
and katie snooks used to edit for her too once upon a time

Reactions: 3
I'm bored of the relentless "engage with me" questions on every single post. As if she's really interested in people's comments. And how lovely her community is. It's just so obvious and desperate.

Reactions: 19
Surely she is pregnant, after bleating on about how people were asking and it was so insensitive, which I completely understand, but to then go and share that pregnancy meme the other day - I think she must be. I don’t think she would do that for attention, plus remember a while back she went on about personal big news and then no reveal? I wonder if she had a loss perhaps? I hope not but there have been a few things which kinda point in that direction

Reactions: 8
Oh. My. God. I’m reading Mother & Baby magazine and Louise has written a double page spread... In which she bangs on about her friend trapping Pearl’s finger in a door. The article says that after it happened her guests ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’! It was an accident! 🙄 Imagine how awful her friend must feel that Louise has written a public insta post and a magazine article about it?! No wonder a lot of Louise’s friendships seem to fizzle out if she treats them like this.

God, while my friends have been ‘on duty’ my kid has accidentally shut her finger in a drawer, bopped her head on the car roof when being put into her seat, tripped over the baby gate and more. I don’t blame my friends and make them leave 😬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh. My. God. I’m reading Mother & Baby magazine and Louise has written a double page spread... In which she bangs on about her friend trapping Pearl’s finger in a door. The article says that after it happened her guests ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’! It was an accident! 🙄 Imagine how awful her friend must feel that Louise has written a public insta post and a magazine article about it?! No wonder a lot of Louise’s friendships seem to fizzle out if she treats them like this.

God, while my friends have been ‘on duty’ my kid has accidentally shut her finger in a drawer, bopped her head on the car roof when being put into her seat, tripped over the baby gate and more. I don’t blame my friends and make them leave 😬
Louise is a nasty witch at heart. Plain and simple. She might put out a pink and glitter brand, but underneath she is a mean girl. That's why her and Zoe got on so well,.secret mean girls together.

Reactions: 24

That's ridiculous. There was no need for the insta post and there was DEFINITELY no need for the article. Why can't she just tell the guest that she's pissed off they (accidentally) caught Pearl's fingers in the door instead of passive aggressively banging on about it!!

Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t the “can’t live without” be “attention in any way, shape or form” Accidents happen - you can’t seriously think that your friend would intentionally hurt your child surely?

Reactions: 7

Oh my god she is so bloody rude. She is literally shaming her friend for a mistake. As you said, I’m sure she feels bad enough.

Reactions: 9
Would love the friend to come forward and say it was me, it was an accident but she made me feel like tit. Kid gets hand shut in door, xray proves kid ok, hand heals fine. End of. Not for our Louise, posts it on every sm platform known to man, writes magazine article and poor friend is not allowed to forget as its now in the public domain forever more.

She needs to leave her friend alone. Pearl was ok in the end. That's the most important thing. Also, it's in the past. Only revisit the past if it brings you pleasure.

Reactions: 6
She sounds like a right cow, if I was her ‘friend’ id not bother with her anymore. Clearly lady Louise has never made a mistake in her perfect pink life. She’s made herself look like a spiteful teen bully guilt tripping her friend and acting like her friend intentionally did it. Calm down Louise hun the hand was fine

Reactions: 4

yeah i wondered what happened with her and Jack - i deffo think there was some unrequited love on her part! They got very close when she was going through her split with Matt...then he was just gone!

Reactions: 4
I'm bored of the relentless "engage with me" questions on every single post. As if she's really interested in people's comments. And how lovely her community is. It's just so obvious and desperate.
It's actually exhausting. Such obvious fishing for engagement and ideas about how to make her content more popular.

'Hi everyone, it's starting to feel like autumn now! Is autumn your favourite season? Or perhaps Spring? Why? What's your favourite thing about autumn? Would you like me to do more vlogs about autumn? What's your favourite colour? Is it Pink? Why not? (lolol jk guys) How about Orange? Would you say that you prefer Orange to Blue? Or do you prefer Oranges to Bananas? What about apples? An underrated fruit amiright? It's hard to get your children to eat fruit, right? What are your tips? Do you cut bananas into pieces or do they eat it with the skin on? What's the best way to get banana out of clothes? Should I give Doodles and Puhly Guhl cold showers to clean off the banana? Do you like vlogs about mummy days? Girl boss days? Book tour? Laundry segment? Plus size style? (please give me another deal, SimplyBe, you're such good eggs!!) Do my meatsticks look good in this poncho????'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's ridiculous. There was no need for the insta post and there was DEFINITELY no need for the article. Why can't she just tell the guest that she's pissed off they (accidentally) caught Pearl's fingers in the door instead of passive aggressively banging on about it!!
Does the friend exist or is it a figment of her imagination and something to use for her magazine column? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.