Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fantastic tips from Louise on her instagram- apparently coliseums are not particularly well suited for pushchairs! Well I never!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More fantastic tips from Louise on her instagram- apparently coliseums are not particularly well suited for pushchairs! Well I never!
Good job she's left her at home hey! Wonder if the nanny's been on duty for the long weekend? 🤔

Reactions: 4
She looks so hot & stuffy & old in that flowery dress. I understand it’s hard to dress when you’re plus sized but why go for the stiff 50s look in such heat??

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think so, feels like everyone else looks cool & breezy in their shorts & dresses while you feel sweaty & uncomfortable. One of my main motivations for loosing weight - summer time x1000 easier 😀

Reactions: 11
I like the dress, I thought she looked pretty. I hate the hair though. I liked it when it was blonde-pink. Brown-pink just looks muddy and a bit scruffy somehow.

Zoe s been allowed to take some photos of the wedding actually with zzMaddie Zoe s Insta stories show not a sign of Her and Louise together or even having a chat. Zoe and Alfie been out exploring the beautiful area.. whilst Louise has been in her fave place... bed!! Watching bloody netflix!!!😅
Frumpy dresses from all of them. Off topic I know, but has Zoe gone as Heidi?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry there wasn’t an accessibility policy when it was being built Louise. Just for you and your spawn in 3000 years time 🙄

• Haha
I almost enjoyed her new video, switched off half way through but that’s further than I normally get 🤣
Was she having a dig at brummymummy re letting darcy have social media?? If she was it was subtly done

Reactions: 10
I almost enjoyed her new video, switched off half way through but that’s further than I normally get [emoji1787]
Was she having a dig at brummymummy re letting darcy have social media?? If she was it was subtly done
I am watching it the now while my hair air dries a little bit before I blow dry it. I definitely think it was a dig and quite rightly too! Her comment about editing things out so Darcy isn’t embarrassed when she’s older was a massive one as brum just puts everything of her kids online.

Reactions: 12
I thought what she said in the video about sharing Darcy online/letting Darcy be online was really sweet and carefully thought through. Say what you like about her but I do honestly think she's a great mum, particularly in this YouTube world full of horrid families who carelessly exploit their children for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought what she said in the video about sharing Darcy online/letting Darcy be online was really sweet and carefully thought through. Say what you like about her but I do honestly think she's a great mum, particularly in this YouTube world full of horrid families who carelessly exploit their children for cash.
I hope she does the same for Pearl as she gets older

Reactions: 7
I agree it looks nicer as a more rose gold pink kind of colour before it was just a bit too brash

Reactions: 5
Just looked at her vid watches over the last two weeks. Range from 66,000 to max of 98,000. Let's say a mid range figure of 70,000 and as a % of her 2.4 million YouTube subscribers then as a percentage, only 2.89 % of her tube subscribers have watched her ytube vlogs in the last 2 wks. That's a terrible stat.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.