Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I seriously can't imagine doing that. Booking a family holiday then contacting the company to see what freebies you can get... She can more than afford it too! Greedy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 22332

I seriously can't imagine doing that. Booking a family holiday then contacting the company to see what freebies you can get... She can more than afford it too! Greedy.
she did that last time and got free bikes :rolleyes: fair enough if the company offers but begging for free stuff you can easily afford is so sad and yes, greedy.

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s out of order. I don’t think CP need to give away free holidays to vloggers as they’re a popular holiday place although we’ve never been as I find it too pricey.

But for her to book it then contact them she was obviously hoping they might give her it free and refund her the cost of the holiday. They’re all the same these vloggers. They live for the freebies which helps them ‘live their best life’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
Two of you beat me to it... Half a million a year and she bloody asks for freebies... Is turning into another meldrum... She could gift the money they would have cost and give the value she has been gifted to a mum children's charity like NSPCC or gingerbread single parent charity. But pigs might fly before she d ever think of that ,using her grid to get money for charities. or gift the value of 50% of the freebies she gets at least.. Like those bloody half a grand friggin g buggie s. A small local charity could do so much with that kind of money.

Reactions: 9
Last time she was at centre parcs she rang the PR man and got free bikes so it doesn’t surprise me she’s done it again but this time she scored more things. The fact she’s going on ANOTHER Disney holiday with Darcy is ridiculous. I got the first one as life’s changed a lot for little Darcy with it being just her and mummy for so long to Liam being there then having a little sister too. Maybe she’s trying to squeeze as much Disney out of Darcy before she grows out of it. She reminds me of brummy mummy. Tries to be relatable and just a ‘normal’ person but multiple holidays a year, getting expensive things gifted to her and the general lifestyle is far from relatable.

Reactions: 5

[emoji23][emoji23] her reply is hilarious. Up her own backside. She thinks she’s entitled because she had the cheek to phone up and ask for freebies. How can she honestly think she doesn’t think she’s entitled?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

[emoji23][emoji23] her reply is hilarious. Up her own backside. She thinks she’s entitled because she had the cheek to phone up and ask for freebies. How can she honestly think she doesn’t think she’s entitled?
*Punches someone in the face*
Why are you an aggressive person?
I'm not sure why you think I am??? 😜🤷‍♀️:unsure:

IS SHE ACTUALLY THAT DUMB???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t care how rich/famous you are,the thought of phoning up and asking for freebies is so cringe and desperate but I guess that’s Louise all over😂

Reactions: 15
Credit where it’s due, at least she answered someone. And fairly honestly I think.

Fucks me off the way she calls things a ‘press trip’ though. Is she press now? I mean I thought she was supposedly just a kooky mum of two muddling through life and chatting to a camera? Which is it Louise 🙄

Attachments

But why ask in the first place when you can easily afford these little extras?!?

Reactions: 16

Just bogg off Louise you Gemma Collins/miss piggy love child, always begging for freebies with cats crawling all over you I'm also eager to discuss this further with you should you need any clarity on the matter 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But why ask in the first place when you can easily afford these little extras?!?
Yeah its one thing being approached by them and accepting - sure everyone loves a discount. But askihg for a deal when youre very financially comfortable does seem a bit tacky. Or does it? I'm not sure, maybe it's thrifty?!

Yeah its one thing being approached by them and accepting - sure everyone loves a discount. But askihg for a deal when youre very financially comfortable does seem a bit tacky. Or does it? I'm not sure, maybe it's thrifty?!
Agree everyone loves a discount but I would find it really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
If she was an only just started blogger or less successful I could get it but but when you paid yourself 570,000 quid last year and that's without property rental income, I seem to remember it being said she invested in property, it's like rubbing normal people's noses in her fame\ job. And regarding her dad who she seems to have a difficult relationship with but took him to Buck palace, he is a very successful businessman, listed as a director in sprinkleofglitter ltd . She is a wealthy woman who lacks any sense of how her actions appear or sensitivity. She used to seem relatable when she started ,now she is insufferable,greedy for money and tv media exposure/fame. Interesting that her ex is now virtually of the grid, rarely posts Darcey. Wonder if that's deliberate or because of his job. Her ego is monumental. The amount of inst as repeatedly showing baftas,bloody hello and happiful.just urghhh

Reactions: 11
Why even bother getting the freebies? Now she's gonna have to come on to insta and declare it, if she had just paid for it all off her own back they could have just had a quiet weekend away no cameras or social media, hope it was worth the saving you greedy bint.

Reactions: 14
Why even bother getting the freebies? Now she's gonna have to come on to insta and declare it, if she had just paid for it all off her own back they could have just had a quiet weekend away no cameras or social media, hope it was worth the saving you greedy bint.
Aah but that special relationship she has built up with the ‘PR/Press contact’ at CP...need to keep them sweet, throw them an instamention/make out to the sheep that Louise is so honest at the same time.
Definitely taking us all for a non gifted ride!

Reactions: 9

Lol is she saying not sure why you think I'm entitled, or not sure why you think I ask for free stuff?! 😱 she literally said she contacted them, why else would that be if not to ask for stuff?! 🤣

It's not thrifty, it's very much don't u know who I am?! 🤣 I love Centre Parcs, really wanted to go back this year but it's too bloody expensive, especially factoring in the bikes and activities etc. As she's not far from home in guessing she's at the one we go to, maybe I can phone and ask for free stuff?! 🤔

It would have been much better if she asked cp to do a mini giveaway/deal for her followers - i.e. book a weekend at cp and get 10% off or have a chance at winning free bikes for your trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe I used to like Louise. She seems so entitled and greedy now. And the mock 'I can't think why you think I asked for free stuff' stance is infuriating. Does Esther have anything to do with her these days?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.