Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from gurning in Leicester Square why is she there?.... Who is paying her and for what? Other than hers and Gleam misguided belief she can move into tv presenting...behind would surely mean a move to London... If even a delusional tv exec took a punt on her she would have to have some training as they do in drama\ media course and Liams job which we know but can't say quite understandably.

Reactions: 1
Apart from gurning in Leicester Square why is she there?.... Who is paying her and for what? Other than hers and Gleam misguided belief she can move into tv presenting...behind would surely mean a move to London... If even a delusional tv exec took a punt on her she would have to have some training as they do in drama\ media course and Liams job which we know but can't say quite understandably.
Not disagreeing with you as whole, it you don’t have to live in London to work in television.

Lady Louise author. Please before you tweet/ instead use bloody google to check spelling. It's the whole 'shebang, not shibang',meaning everything involved in it ,under consideration . Not a huge deal for us less non published/ not bloggers/ not putting anything written online for public reading, but then I forgot .....trying to forge your career beyond the vlogging you describe so hard to do and God so time consuming. ! Swap places with many parents on here for one day! No checking bank balance constantly, working out household costs to come out before payday or universal credit payment to see what will be left or be in more debt.

Reactions: 4
I am sure I watched a video where Darcey was using the Mathletics site, part of an ‘evening routine’ video. It was not declared sponsored/#Ad but I found it odd at the time how it was heavily included. That would be the argument, apps are educational.
I agree with all your points,a one year old would benefit more working on fine motor skills and bonding without learning to swipe up for #afflinks!
My little girl loves the teach monster app, and tbh i think its really helped her with her phonics but i would never make it part of our evening routine, twice a week at most!. She was always asking which apps would be good for Darcy at one point, now im thinking she was after some #ad oppertunites from them l.

Reactions: 2
Hmm, I’m glad she felt amazing but I don’t think this was a very flattering outfit. The kimono sleeves widen her so much. (no rudeness intended as I’m no string bean myself!) Plus from the back it looks like a dressing gown 😂
I actually think this is one of her nicer outfits, although think it would be better if the kimono was around the same length as the top. It kind of makes her look shorter.

So she’s off to the BAFTA’s? In what capacity? She’s desperate to break into TV.

Reactions: 3
Having met Louise last year at a book signing, I unfollowed straight away. She is rude and really thinks she is something. Didn't want to listen to anything anyone had to say to her. Signed the book and pushed you away. Everything said on this thread is how she is in real life! I hope she brings herself back down to earth for the sake of her children.

Reactions: 14
"Im NoT geTTINg coLgaTe tooThPasTe beCauSe iTs iN A BoX"

Shut up Louise. You are faaarrrrrr from sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ummmm. 'This is not an ad for kiko but they have kindly gifted these 'pieces' 🤢, given me a complimentary invite and amazingly provided a glam squad!' Omg they must really just love her to be treating her to all this for nothing! She's so special. And thinks by putting 'not a paid for ad' she's being really clever.😠

Reactions: 9
Oh just seen a photo on brummy mummy’s Instagram Louise must have sent her. Poor louises make up looks so caked and orange. This was a professional mua who did it.

Reactions: 2

Posting the caked makeup photo here for people who didn't see.

Is it just me or the fact that Brummy put it on her stories a little bit petty? As if to say 'at least I'm not /that/ bad' 🤔 Just the first vibe I got when I saw that.
Also, that dress looks awful imho 🤦 pleated accordion does nothing for her, I'm afraid. It looks so cheap and tacky.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ummmm. 'This is not an ad for kiko but they have kindly gifted these 'pieces' [emoji1785], given me a complimentary invite and amazingly provided a glam squad!' Omg they must really just love her to be treating her to all this for nothing! She's so special. And thinks by putting 'not a paid for ad' she's being really clever.[emoji34]
Kiko (the Bafta beauty partner) seemed to have invited every Tom, Dick and Harry

Funny how majority are from M&C Saatchi - Saffron Barker, SophdoesNails, Anastacia Kingsnorth

Then you have the 2 least successful Gleambots - Katie Snooks and Louise

The view of her dress from behind... Far too tight she s lucky it didn't split or the zip break. So she 'll soon be off on another centre parcs holiday, no doubt gifted so not declared an ad. How many breaks and holidays does she have in a year . So so NOT relatable. And Lady Louise again bragging about going to Buckingham palace.

Reactions: 5
Ha ha I missed that one that one... Though shibang I did though! Privilege far far worse mistake for a number one
author!!!

Sorry but that buck palace dress is horrible!!! Go for an elegant pastel pretty dress or something that doesn't something look like a cross between a horrible 70 s polyester eiderdown and a Royle family Nana 's dress . With money she s got and there are plenty of plus size websites world wide. One of my daughters best friends at school who now 23 is a plus size model does simply be and others and they all in her Instagram .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is Esther still around? We haven't seen hide nor hair of her in ages. She did mention Marie not to long ago. So they are still friends. Apparently good old Marie stopped doing videos. I wonder what happened? Did she finally decide to get a real job. With the way YouTube is going, I wonder how much longer these influencers have before it all goes to tit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.